OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Please print clearly... EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Please print clearly... EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Please print clearly...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

Please print clearly... Empty
PostSubject: Please print clearly...   Please print clearly... EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Please print clearly... 426723_2720750142542_1370726171_32313011_51771446_n
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Please print clearly...   Please print clearly... EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:06 pm

Uly is automatically banned from filling this out due to his atrocious taste in music. He could never hang with our girls. They'd kill him.
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

Location : In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark dark cellar….

PostSubject: Re: Please print clearly...   Please print clearly... EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:00 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Uly is automatically banned from filling this out due to his atrocious taste in music. He could never hang with our girls. They'd kill him.

plus he doesn't have the spanking arm for it.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Please print clearly...   Please print clearly... EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:02 pm

Barbelith wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I think that depends on your definitation of 'spanking'... he is very well versed in self abuse.
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

Location : In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house, and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar and in the dark dark cellar….

PostSubject: Re: Please print clearly...   Please print clearly... EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Barbelith wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I think that depends on your definitation of 'spanking'... he is very well versed in self abuse.

LOL wrong muscle group
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Please print clearly...   Please print clearly... EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:30 pm

Barbelith wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Barbelith wrote:

LOL wrong muscle group

Hmmm all I was thinking of was his arm was involved... not the mechanics.. but like I said it does matter on your definition of spanking.

Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

PostSubject: Re: Please print clearly...   Please print clearly... EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:34 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Barbelith wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

LOL wrong muscle group

Hmmm all I was thinking of was his arm was involved... not the mechanics.. but like I said it does matter on your definition of spanking.

Surely there is only one definition of spanking when talking about Sir Spankalots Spanklings?
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Please print clearly...   Please print clearly... EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:37 pm

Barbelith wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Barbelith wrote:

LOL wrong muscle group

Surely there is only one definition of spanking when talking about Sir Spankalots Spanklings?

Aha you didn't say that.

Oh Yes there is only one defninition of that. And you are totally right, Uly doesn't have the right arm for that. (And even if he did he sure wouldn't be using it on our kids, or there would be shotguns involved)
Back to top Go down
Barbelith
Skilled Troller
Barbelith

PostSubject: Re: Please print clearly...   Please print clearly... EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Barbelith wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Aha you didn't say that.

Oh Yes there is only one defninition of that. And you are totally right, Uly doesn't have the right arm for that. (And even if he did he sure wouldn't be using it on our kids, or there would be shotguns involved)

Woh! Now there's kinky and there's taking it too far.

Firearms should not be brought into bedtime frolics!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Please print clearly...   Please print clearly... EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Barbelith wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Barbelith wrote:

Aha you didn't say that.

Woh! Now there's kinky and there's taking it too far.

Firearms should not be brought into bedtime frolics!

Unless alcohol is also present
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Please print clearly...   Please print clearly... EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Spankster wrote:
Please print clearly... 426723_2720750142542_1370726171_32313011_51771446_n

1. Name: Bowdaar
DoB: 06/13/2011

2. Height: couple feet
Weight: ~20 lbs
IQ: ovur 9000!
GPA: 4.1 on a 4.0 scale

3. SSN: ***-**-****
DL: MN, GO4KURSELF

4. Home Address: Where the titties are, MN

5. Wookiee Scout Rank: Hunter of the Shela

6. .0001s, .001s

7. The Holy Crapper, once a day.

8. It means she'll be doing the touching and not me.

9. I was the result of this...

10. A. It doesn't much matter where... bullets can't pierce me.
B. I don't have bones... I have titanium alloy.
C. Whether I prefer the right or the left...
D. NA (I'm immortal)
E. What is fear?

11. I'm going to relish in the money people throw at my feet...

12. They've tried... with no luck.

13. Yes... I have a rather nasty rash on my posterior side atm.

14. I'm teething bitch...

Signed: With Love Bowdaar
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please print clearly...   Please print clearly... Empty

Back to top Go down

Please print clearly...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-