OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Things Scott and Grimeth find funny. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Things Scott and Grimeth find funny. EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Things Scott and Grimeth find funny.

Go down 
+2
Grimeth
Ulyaoth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

Things Scott and Grimeth find funny. Empty
PostSubject: Things Scott and Grimeth find funny.   Things Scott and Grimeth find funny. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:40 am

Cats that hurt their leg and can't walk and will have to be put to sleep because it's owner can't afford to take him to the vet for anything else.

Scott and grimeth think that's hilarious. What else does scott and grimeth find funny?
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Things Scott and Grimeth find funny.   Things Scott and Grimeth find funny. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:38 am

We thought the idea that banana punched your cat in the stomach was funny. Dude...

I bet he's fine though...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Things Scott and Grimeth find funny.   Things Scott and Grimeth find funny. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:41 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Cats that hurt their leg and can't walk and will have to be put to sleep because it's owner can't afford to take him to the vet for anything else.

Scott and grimeth think that's hilarious. What else does scott and grimeth find funny?

I happen to know that it costs more to put a cat to sleep at the vet than to take him in to be checked... uh huh

And when were we making fun of this? I remember you telling me about it... but that's it...

Edit: Oh wai... now I remember... the Ban fisting pussies comment... >.>
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Things Scott and Grimeth find funny.   Things Scott and Grimeth find funny. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:01 am

It cost us less to put our dog to sleep than it cost to get our cat looked at and buy medication for his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Things Scott and Grimeth find funny.   Things Scott and Grimeth find funny. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:15 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
It cost us less to put our dog to sleep than it cost to get our cat looked at and buy medication for his eyes.

Didn't know yer cat had previous issues... you just said "he was limping"

And I happen to know a visit to the vet is only about $35 (without medication and shots) vs. ~$100 to put them to sleep. Of course it might be diff for your vet...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Things Scott and Grimeth find funny.   Things Scott and Grimeth find funny. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:17 am

We don't all live in the land of minnesota, where jobs, vet visits and gyms are plentiful.

If I were to pick a random person from the OT.... anybody... random person.. *draws name from hat* Scott

If Scott were in california looking for a job, they'd be all like "FUCK YOU NIGGA, YOU AIN'T GET NO JOB, NIGGA, WE AIN'T HIRING, GET YO BITCH-ASS OUTTA HERE, NIGGA, THERE AIN'T NO JOBS, NIGGA!"

It's br00tal out here.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Things Scott and Grimeth find funny.   Things Scott and Grimeth find funny. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:05 am

I've really got to get Scott to censor nigga again. That was fun.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Things Scott and Grimeth find funny.   Things Scott and Grimeth find funny. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:42 am

Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

And I happen to know a visit to the vet is only about $35 (without medication and shots) vs. ~$100 to put them to sleep. Of course it might be diff for your vet...

Whoa. Dude. In NY just the vet seeing your cat or dog costs around $100, then if the cat needs ANY sort of actual care, like bloodwork, shots, x-rays, bandages etc, it ALL costs extra, most vet visits for a WELL visit cost around $300 no joke. And then if something is actually wrong with your cat or dog, it could end up costing a grand... OR you could put the animal out of it's misery for about $250. Which is actually less than the well visit.

Maybe Spanky and I should move to Minnesota. Things seem more reasonable there.

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Things Scott and Grimeth find funny.   Things Scott and Grimeth find funny. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:34 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
We don't all live in the land of minnesota, where jobs, vet visits and gyms are plentiful.

If I were to pick a random person from the OT.... anybody... random person.. *draws name from hat* Scott

If Scott were in california looking for a job, they'd be all like "FUCK YOU NIGGA, YOU AIN'T GET NO JOB, NIGGA, WE AIN'T HIRING, GET YO BITCH-ASS OUTTA HERE, NIGGA, THERE AIN'T NO JOBS, NIGGA!"

It's br00tal out here.

I've sent in plenty of apps and not gotten anything back (hell we don't even have as many jobs as you do in Cali)... it's about who you know and what skills you have. Perhaps you should pick up a few and stop blaming it on others... you
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Things Scott and Grimeth find funny.   Things Scott and Grimeth find funny. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:36 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Whoa. Dude. In NY just the vet seeing your cat or dog costs around $100, then if the cat needs ANY sort of actual care, like bloodwork, shots, x-rays, bandages etc, it ALL costs extra, most vet visits for a WELL visit cost around $300 no joke. And then if something is actually wrong with your cat or dog, it could end up costing a grand... OR you could put the animal out of it's misery for about $250. Which is actually less than the well visit.

Maybe Spanky and I should move to Minnesota. Things seem more reasonable there.

Well you live on the east coast... I noticed when my folks were livin over there that EVERYTHING was pricey. @__@
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Things Scott and Grimeth find funny.   Things Scott and Grimeth find funny. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:41 am

Scott wrote:
I've sent in plenty of apps and not gotten anything back (hell we don't even have as many jobs as you do in Cali)... it's about who you know and what skills you have. Perhaps you should pick up a few and stop blaming it on others... you

Oh yeah, sure, there's more jobs here. That makes everything better. It's not like there's a fuckton of people here and ALL 'DEM JOBS IS TAKEN UP!!

You know, sometimes I think I'd like to be a janitor or something but I can't even do that. They'd tell me I'm not mexican enough. It sounds like a racist joke, BUT ALL THE JANITORS ARE FREAKING MEXICAN, HOW THE FUCK?!

I want a job... they're all like "mexicans do the jobs americans won't do, blah blah blah" bullshit, I'll do that shit! I applied for a housekeeping job at a hotel when they were hiring, but nnoooooo. Apparently, I wouldn't be able to communicate with the almost entirely spanish speaking housekeeping staff. THE MEXICANS ARE TAKIN' OVER!!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Things Scott and Grimeth find funny.   Things Scott and Grimeth find funny. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:47 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:

Oh yeah, sure, there's more jobs here. That makes everything better. It's not like there's a fuckton of people here and ALL 'DEM JOBS IS TAKEN UP!!

You know, sometimes I think I'd like to be a janitor or something but I can't even do that. They'd tell me I'm not mexican enough. It sounds like a racist joke, BUT ALL THE JANITORS ARE FREAKING MEXICAN, HOW THE FUCK?!

I want a job... they're all like "mexicans do the jobs americans won't do, blah blah blah" bullshit, I'll do that shit! I applied for a housekeeping job at a hotel when they were hiring, but nnoooooo. Apparently, I wouldn't be able to communicate with the almost entirely spanish speaking housekeeping staff. THE MEXICANS ARE TAKIN' OVER!!

Well... for one... they don't complain about THEIR jobs. Mr. "I don't want to go to work." Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Things Scott and Grimeth find funny.   Things Scott and Grimeth find funny. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:49 am

Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:

Well... for one... they don't complain about THEIR jobs. Mr. "I don't want to go to work." Say whaaa?

Spanky and I actually say that every single day. Literally.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Things Scott and Grimeth find funny.   Things Scott and Grimeth find funny. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:51 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Scott wrote:

Spanky and I actually say that every single day. Literally.

We all do... BUT NOT THE MEXYs! They have work ethic!
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Things Scott and Grimeth find funny.   Things Scott and Grimeth find funny. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:54 am

Yeah, but I DO go to work, you bastard. It's not like I don't show up. And how the fuck do you know mexicans don't dislike their jobs? You think they don't wake up like anyone else and go "fuuuuucck, I don't wanna go to work today" only in spanish?

I've only missed 2 days from work out of the year and 4 months I've been there. I was sick... and stuff... not that I don't go in to work sick. That time was particularly bad!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Things Scott and Grimeth find funny.   Things Scott and Grimeth find funny. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:59 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Yeah, but I DO go to work, you bastard. It's not like I don't show up. And how the fuck do you know mexicans don't dislike their jobs? You think they don't wake up like anyone else and go "fuuuuucck, I don't wanna go to work today" only in spanish?

I've only missed 2 days from work out of the year and 4 months I've been there. I was sick... and stuff... not that I don't go in to work sick. That time was particularly bad!

loliwuzmakinfunofracialstereotypes
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Things Scott and Grimeth find funny.   Things Scott and Grimeth find funny. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:01 am

Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

One could argue that standing in front of home depot all day doesn't count as working.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Things Scott and Grimeth find funny.   Things Scott and Grimeth find funny. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:03 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

One could argue that standing in front of home depot all day doesn't count as working.

lololololol
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Things Scott and Grimeth find funny.   Things Scott and Grimeth find funny. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:52 pm

Things Scott and Grimeth find funny. 128703999929835787
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Things Scott and Grimeth find funny.   Things Scott and Grimeth find funny. EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:44 pm

When there are paragraphs in a thread i just start rollin down.... not worth my time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things Scott and Grimeth find funny.   Things Scott and Grimeth find funny. Empty

Back to top Go down

Things Scott and Grimeth find funny.
Page 1 of 1