OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Scott's Wonder Emporium EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Scott's Wonder Emporium EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Scott's Wonder Emporium

Go down 
+15
Ban-Anad
CollaWars
JvS
Soulself
Vaseline
Jet
Grimeth
Soulgazer
Aximand
Branch
Matieu
Laughter
The Mortonator
Causa
Scott
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Scott's Wonder Emporium Empty
PostSubject: Scott's Wonder Emporium   Scott's Wonder Emporium EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Well... I can't guarantee how reliable I'll be, but I'd thought I'd offer my services for sigs and the like.

I'll prob also post some of the other random crap I do.

Examples of what I can do:
http://coan0605.deviantart.com/
Scott's Wonder Emporium Branchc
Scott's Wonder Emporium Grimeth
Scott's Wonder Emporium Matieu
Scott's Wonder Emporium Scottsig4

Prob not the best example of my scope of range... but you get the picture.

EDIT: If you'd like a sig... leave a pic or two you'd like used, a quote (if you so desire), and any other specifications. I may or may not get to your request.

Last edited by Scott on Thu May 26, 2011 12:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Wonder Emporium   Scott's Wonder Emporium EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:30 pm

I'll think of an idea soon.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Wonder Emporium   Scott's Wonder Emporium EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:57 pm

A Scott sig? I am so down for this. Speaking of which...
Back to top Go down
Laughter
GD Member
Laughter

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Wonder Emporium   Scott's Wonder Emporium EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:53 am

Those are shiny and nice!
Back to top Go down
http://www.confessionsofagamergirl.com
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Wonder Emporium   Scott's Wonder Emporium EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:59 pm

Scott's Wonder Emporium Mm1or

Um, Um, Mr Scott sir, could you use the image above as a template, switch the name to "Matieu Khai" The current words underneath read, (In the white lettering) Groin Kicks... (Then in the darker coloring under that and slightly to the side read "At least we don't have to worry about his children coming after us"

So uh, if you could also switch the image to something more Han Solo looking, that'd be fine. Other then that I can't think of much...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Wonder Emporium   Scott's Wonder Emporium EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:02 pm

Matieu wrote:

Um, Um, Mr Scott sir, could you use the image above as a template, switch the name to "Matieu Khai" The current words underneath read, (In the white lettering) Groin Kicks... (Then in the darker coloring under that and slightly to the side read "At least we don't have to worry about his children coming after us"

So uh, if you could also switch the image to something more Han Solo looking, that'd be fine. Other then that I can't think of much...

When I get my computer back... I'd be more than happy to. :D
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Wonder Emporium   Scott's Wonder Emporium EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:12 pm

I'd like to request something blue. A name would be Kane Battlescar. Quote: “The more you sweat in peacetime, the less you bleed during war.”

Scott's Wonder Emporium Jediknight
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Wonder Emporium   Scott's Wonder Emporium EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:21 pm

Scott wrote:
Matieu wrote:

Thank you sir (Did you notice that the image matches my green font) approval
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Wonder Emporium   Scott's Wonder Emporium EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:23 pm

Matieu wrote:
Scott wrote:
Matieu wrote:

lol It's actually Legionx's guild sig... if you remember who that is. And the Nawke's one up thar... that's Panda's.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Wonder Emporium   Scott's Wonder Emporium EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:24 pm

Scott wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Scott wrote:
Matieu wrote:

lol It's actually Legionx's guild sig... if you remember who that is. And the Nawke's one up thar... that's Panda's.

Ooh ooh! I do! I do!
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Wonder Emporium   Scott's Wonder Emporium EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:26 pm

Scott's Wonder Emporium Flame%20thrower
Would it be possible to get this guy on a green background with the words "Mind control this" and the name Gregor Thorn or something along those lines? Just cut out all that shit from the movie set in the background.

Last edited by Aximand on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Wonder Emporium   Scott's Wonder Emporium EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:29 pm

Scott wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Scott wrote:
Matieu wrote:

Ah I see, and of course I remember Leginox
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Wonder Emporium   Scott's Wonder Emporium EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:30 pm

Aximand wrote:
Would it be possible to get this guy on a green background with the words "Mind control this" and the name Gregor Thorn or something along those lines? Just cut out all that shit from the movie set in the background.

So... you want his flame thrower to be active? I need a BH that's using there flame thrower... lol

Edit: Tuche sir... tuche...
Back to top Go down
Soulgazer
GD Member
Soulgazer

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Wonder Emporium   Scott's Wonder Emporium EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Assuming you ever have spare time to do this, can you resize this picture to sig worthy size and add the name "Soulgazer" to the middle left? And cut off the logo thingy at the bottom, if you can.

EDIT: And if you will, please put "I hate TCW" under my name :)

Scott's Wonder Emporium Living_soul_2

Last edited by Soulgazer on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Wonder Emporium   Scott's Wonder Emporium EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:33 pm

Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:

So... you want his flame thrower to be active? I need a BH that's using there flame thrower... lol

Edit: Tuche sir... tuche...
Yea I found a better one and completely ninja edited it.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Wonder Emporium   Scott's Wonder Emporium EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:42 pm

Scott, I understand you're busy, and that your computer is down at the moment, but if you could use this image http://www.swtorrepublic.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Inquisitor2.png on a red backround with some lighting in the back as well, throw Grimeth in somewhere, and maybe the line "The devil tips his hat to me."
I would really appreciate it. :)

Also, could you have the symbol of the empire in it as well?

Last edited by Grimeth on Tue May 10, 2011 4:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Wonder Emporium   Scott's Wonder Emporium EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:45 pm

To do:
DarthNemis
Mateiu
Branch
Aximand
Soulgazer
Grimeth
Causa

Just postin' a list to work off of...

Last edited by Scott on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Wonder Emporium   Scott's Wonder Emporium EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:52 pm

Can you get my avatar along with an ocean behind him?

Scott's Wonder Emporium Ocean

And then the name Valum Atein in these style letters in the center with my avatar moved to the right side?
Scott's Wonder Emporium Graffiti-alphabet-letters-14

Maybe you could also throw in pazaak card or two.
Can you cut of a few of these and use them?

But of you can't that's perfectly understandable.Scott's Wonder Emporium Download

Scott's Wonder Emporium Orcas%20Mer.preview

Last edited by Causa on Wed May 04, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Wonder Emporium   Scott's Wonder Emporium EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:54 pm

My avatar art with the wording

"Jetbounty: The Jawa with a mouth" and with the tails doll on the side? I know it sounds like alot but pwetty pwease!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Wonder Emporium   Scott's Wonder Emporium EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:38 am

First up...

I don't know if I'll be doing the tech border style ones... they take a while to make and the layers are a pain.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Wonder Emporium   Scott's Wonder Emporium EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:54 am

Branch... you sure you don't want this pic?

Scott's Wonder Emporium Jawa_warlord_by_kerembeyit-d3fi9lh

troll
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Wonder Emporium   Scott's Wonder Emporium EmptyTue May 10, 2011 6:33 am

Scott wrote:
Branch... you sure you don't want this pic?

Scott's Wonder Emporium Jawa_warlord_by_kerembeyit-d3fi9lh

troll

Whoa. Just....Whoa. And will you do my request at some point possibly?
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Wonder Emporium   Scott's Wonder Emporium EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:44 am

Scott wrote:
First up...

I don't know if I'll be doing the tech border style ones... they take a while to make and the layers are a pain.

Wow, that looks great.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Wonder Emporium   Scott's Wonder Emporium EmptyTue May 10, 2011 1:58 pm

Scott wrote:
First up...

Woah... :lama:

very good work.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Wonder Emporium   Scott's Wonder Emporium EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Scott wrote:
First up...

:lama:

Thank you Scott!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott's Wonder Emporium   Scott's Wonder Emporium Empty

Back to top Go down

Scott's Wonder Emporium
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: Community Creations :: Art Forum-
Jump to: