OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE!

Go down 
+6
Boba
Burkman
Scott
Yeet
Callin
Meatlocker
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE!   I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:46 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Uly's pro-choice. LIKE SUPAH PRO-CHOICE!!

How does this make you feel?

You should share your opinions. Be passionate.

This will only strengthen the OT.

Is this because your mom wanted to abort you?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE!   I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:51 pm

Branch wrote:
Is this because your mom wanted to abort you?

If she did, she never told me. She told me my dad didn't want to have a 2nd child. I think she told me that to alienate me against my father. Granted, she told me this when I was 23, so I don't think it counts.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE!   I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:54 pm

Am I against abortion? Not really. It's their choice to do so even if the circumstances were infuriating.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE!   I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:56 pm

I'm not getting involved.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE!   I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:58 pm

Bobabounty wrote:

You can discuss it if you want. I won't get mad, I promise. I'll do my best to back up my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE!   I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:02 pm

Burkman wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

You can discuss it if you want. I won't get mad, I promise. I'll do my best to back up my opinion.

Well... I'm against it. That's it. Except in cases of rape and incest.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE!   I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:04 pm

However its a choice it proves how fucked up our civilization is. Know what else was their choice? Getting knocked up. The only thing i can say sure about the abortion is if they were raped. But i still feel bad about that. Its punishment for doing nothing. Give the baby away atleast.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE!   I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:15 pm

Did you guys know like... a lot of marriages in the middle east are between cousins, where that sort of thing is ideal?

I was born in the wrong country, man...

Er... I mean... what?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE!   I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:15 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Did you guys know like... a bunch of marriages in the middle east and between cousins, where that sort of thing is ideal?

Er... I mean... what?

Albert Einstein's parents were first cousins.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE!   I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:18 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Did you guys know like... a lot of marriages in the middle east are between cousins, where that sort of thing is ideal?

Er... I mean... what?

Wait, you actually want to LIVE out in those countries? Are you high?
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE!   I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:00 pm

Burkman wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Er... I mean... what?

Yes, actually. I believe that Uly's skin emits a gaseous pheromone that causes the inhaler to have a state of mental instability.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE!   I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Causa wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Er... I mean... what?

Yes, actually. I believe that Uly's skin emits a gaseous pheromone that causes the inhaler to have a state of mental instability.

So that's why he likes to talk about incest and sex with underage girls. I think we should plug up his pores.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE!   I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:08 pm

It also causes women to be unable to see the loving, caring soul underneath this fatty exterior. It might also cause them to believe I'm stalking them.

I AM INNOCENT!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE!   I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
It also causes women to be unable to see the loving, caring soul underneath this fatty exterior. It might also cause them to believe I'm stalking them.

I AM INNOCENT!

It also gives off a distinctive smell. A smell of perversion.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE!   I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:34 pm

Burkman wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

I AM INNOCENT!

and Shame. cant forget the Shame
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE!   I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:37 pm

Callin wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

I AM INNOCENT!

and Shame. cant forget the Shame

Don't forget guilt and depression.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE!   I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

Well... I'm against it. That's it. Except in cases of rape and incest.

Pretty much my view on the matter...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE!   I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:23 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Uly's pro-choice. LIKE SUPAH PRO-CHOICE!!

How does this make you feel?

You should share your opinions. Be passionate.

This will only strengthen the OT.

I'm totally pro-choice too.

Oooo, I know, let's also give criminals a choice if they want to be punished.

Or, let's give Dave a choice if Ted lives or dies.

Let's be serious, no one is truly and absolutely pro-choice. It's just a nice ideal dolled up for us.

If you haven't guessed, I am anti-absolute choice. Humans on a whole are blithering, greedy, and generally uneducated by their own lack of will to learn from what is known. Ultimately, life is unfair. Maybe a child will be born with problems. Maybe you were raped. Ya, I get it, life sucks. However, abstract of feeling, believes, and desires we find ourselves laid out at the absolute mercy of fact. In that light it is just as much killing as any other scenario. Call me an unfeeling monster, but I let the facts establish my reality and I abhor stretching beyond them to satisfy myself. The world is a cruel taskmaster, but I seek to play the diligent slave. Aside from either the acceptance of death in ways that humanity claims to hate as legitimate or to be shown that the facts are in error I cannot accept an argument that it is not a crime against us as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE!   I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I GOT INTO SARAH LAWRENCE!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: