I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Dun begun

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Dun begun   Tue May 15, 2012 11:00 am

Ky Kiske wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
That's cuz you've never been personally spanked by either me or the SPank master SpankyV himself. So let me introduce you to the spankgasm world Hello Clarice

/SPANK

Ooooh, that must've hurt so good.... Dude...

No, not convinced?

/SPANK

OH YEAH...Spankgasm just from spanking you dude!

Dudes don't like to be spanked... and if they do, they're weird. There, I said it. Wanting to fuck your sister is less weird than that.

This is why you can't get a woman... you know too little...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Dun begun   Tue May 15, 2012 7:55 pm

Yeah, because that would make the difference. Fuck you too, scott.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Dun begun   Tue May 15, 2012 8:00 pm

Ky Kiske wrote:
Yeah, because that would make the difference. Fuck you too, scott.

Burp.

I\'m not crazy

Derp!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dun begun   Tue May 15, 2012 8:03 pm

I direct you all to my sig.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Dun begun   Tue May 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Rafael Burkman wrote:
I direct you all to my sig.

Burp.

I\'m not crazy

huh?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dun begun   Tue May 15, 2012 8:13 pm

The Joker wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
I direct you all to my sig.

Burp.

I\'m not crazy

huh?

Thoughts?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Dun begun   Tue May 15, 2012 8:14 pm

Rafael Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
I direct you all to my sig.

Burp.

I\'m not crazy

huh?

Thoughts?


Burp.

I\'m not crazy

So high

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dun begun   Tue May 15, 2012 8:17 pm

The Joker wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
I direct you all to my sig.

Burp.

I\'m not crazy

huh?

Thoughts?


Burp.

I\'m not crazy

So high

Use words, man.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2797
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: Dun begun   Tue May 15, 2012 8:52 pm

Not Horrible but i didnt find the vocals pleasant to listen too. The music was good though.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dun begun   Tue May 15, 2012 9:12 pm

Callin wrote:
Not Horrible but i didnt find the vocals pleasant to listen too. The music was good though.

Good thing you can hardly hear the vocals, eh?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Dun begun   Tue May 15, 2012 9:21 pm

Scott wrote:
Ky Kiske wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
That's cuz you've never been personally spanked by either me or the SPank master SpankyV himself. So let me introduce you to the spankgasm world Hello Clarice

/SPANK

Ooooh, that must've hurt so good.... Dude...

No, not convinced?

/SPANK

OH YEAH...Spankgasm just from spanking you dude!

Dudes don't like to be spanked... and if they do, they're weird. There, I said it. Wanting to fuck your sister is less weird than that.

This is why you can't get a woman... you know too little...

Maybe....but he gets the picture, it's SUPPOSED TO make you wanna POUND....

Ever talk dirty during sex? Pound is a recurring term I like to employ....

Sometimes we competes who's gonna get more pounded by the other Oh man

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Dun begun   Tue May 15, 2012 9:27 pm

Ky Kiske wrote:
Yeah, because that would make the difference. Fuck you too, scott.

It's your own fault... don't blame me... also... don't make fun of my profession... especially not on my site... it just makes you look like an idiot.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dun begun   Tue May 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Scott wrote:
Ky Kiske wrote:
Yeah, because that would make the difference. Fuck you too, scott.

It's your own fault... don't blame me... also... don't make fun of my profession... especially not on my site... it just makes you look like an idiot.

Why is everyone being an irrational crybaby lately? you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Dun begun   Tue May 15, 2012 9:52 pm

PirateGrimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ky Kiske wrote:
Yeah, because that would make the difference. Fuck you too, scott.

It's your own fault... don't blame me... also... don't make fun of my profession... especially not on my site... it just makes you look like an idiot.

Why is everyone being an irrational crybaby lately? you

In my defense... I've had QUITE a bit to drink tonight.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dun begun   Tue May 15, 2012 9:53 pm

PirateGrimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ky Kiske wrote:
Yeah, because that would make the difference. Fuck you too, scott.

It's your own fault... don't blame me... also... don't make fun of my profession... especially not on my site... it just makes you look like an idiot.

Why is everyone being an irrational crybaby lately? you

facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm facepalm


Grim, you have no right to talk.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dun begun   Tue May 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Rafael Burkman wrote:
PirateGrimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:


It's your own fault... don't blame me... also... don't make fun of my profession... especially not on my site... it just makes you look like an idiot.

Why is everyone being an irrational crybaby lately? you


Grim, you have no right to talk.

Whatever you say. Wat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Dun begun   Tue May 15, 2012 10:01 pm

PirateGrimeth wrote:
Rafael Burkman wrote:
PirateGrimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:


It's your own fault... don't blame me... also... don't make fun of my profession... especially not on my site... it just makes you look like an idiot.

Why is everyone being an irrational crybaby lately? you


Grim, you have no right to talk.

Whatever you say. Wat

:headstab:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Dun begun   Tue May 15, 2012 10:03 pm

Scott wrote:
It's your own fault... don't blame me... also... don't make fun of my profession... especially not on my site... it just makes you look like an idiot.

I blame you for the being a dick part.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Dun begun   Tue May 15, 2012 10:04 pm

Ky Kiske wrote:
Scott wrote:
It's your own fault... don't blame me... also... don't make fun of my profession... especially not on my site... it just makes you look like an idiot.

I blame you for the being a dick part.

If you want to see a dick... go look in the mirror... you dun even need to get online.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dun begun   Tue May 15, 2012 10:05 pm

Scott wrote:
Ky Kiske wrote:
Scott wrote:
It's your own fault... don't blame me... also... don't make fun of my profession... especially not on my site... it just makes you look like an idiot.

I blame you for the being a dick part.

If you want to see a dick... go look in the mirror... you dun even need to get online.

This is what I mean. you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Dun begun   Tue May 15, 2012 10:06 pm

PirateGrimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:
Ky Kiske wrote:
Scott wrote:
It's your own fault... don't blame me... also... don't make fun of my profession... especially not on my site... it just makes you look like an idiot.

I blame you for the being a dick part.

If you want to see a dick... go look in the mirror... you dun even need to get online.

This is what I mean. you

STFU Grim... why are you even in this?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Dun begun   Tue May 15, 2012 10:07 pm

Scott wrote:
If you want to see a dick... go look in the mirror... you dun even need to get online.

Takes one to know one!

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Dun begun   Tue May 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Ky Kiske wrote:
Scott wrote:
If you want to see a dick... go look in the mirror... you dun even need to get online.

Takes one to know one!

At least I admit to being one...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Dun begun   Tue May 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Scott wrote:
PirateGrimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:


If you want to see a dick... go look in the mirror... you dun even need to get online.

This is what I mean. you

STFU Grim... why are you even in this?

Because ya'll be babies!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Dun begun   Tue May 15, 2012 10:11 pm

PirateGrimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:
PirateGrimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:


If you want to see a dick... go look in the mirror... you dun even need to get online.

This is what I mean. you

STFU Grim... why are you even in this?

Because ya'll be babies!

You a baby... a baby panda... who shits bamboo... IDK why but I find it cute... hehehe

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dun begun   Today at 7:25 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Dun begun
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» I think Bug Fixing has begun on FusionFall
» Regular Season Has finally begun (post scores)
» IT HAS BEGUN
» STEAM SUMMER SALE HAS BEGUN!
» ☠Heathens [A DC Villains RP]☠ (It has begun!)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: