I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Nintendo Fanbois

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hypah
OT'er


Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanbois   Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:32 am

People you have not seen the sega forums, people are high there, considering sonic hardcore and shit

http://forums.sega.com/forumdisplay.php?46-Nintendo-Gaming

_________________
Wise Words # 02

Homer :I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanbois   Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:37 am

Good Cole wrote:
People you have not seen the sega forums, people are high there, considering sonic hardcore and shit

http://forums.sega.com/forumdisplay.php?46-Nintendo-Gaming

When you say 'high'.....

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypah
OT'er


Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanbois   Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:43 am

Branch wrote:
Good Cole wrote:
People you have not seen the sega forums, people are high there, considering sonic hardcore and shit

http://forums.sega.com/forumdisplay.php?46-Nintendo-Gaming

When you say 'high'.....

Yeah promise to not say that again.

_________________
Wise Words # 02

Homer :I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanbois   Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:51 am

Good Cole wrote:
Branch wrote:
Good Cole wrote:
People you have not seen the sega forums, people are high there, considering sonic hardcore and shit

http://forums.sega.com/forumdisplay.php?46-Nintendo-Gaming

When you say 'high'.....

Yeah promise to not say that again.

lolwut... I was refering to becoming high after the consumption of illegal drugs...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypah
OT'er


Posts : 226
Join date : 2012-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanbois   Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:54 am

Branch wrote:
Good Cole wrote:
Branch wrote:


When you say 'high'.....

Yeah promise to not say that again.

lolwut... I was refering to becoming high after the consumption of illegal drugs...

Oh LOL OMG!

But Considering Sonic hardcore is...Kinda tragic IMO

_________________
Wise Words # 02

Homer :I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Fanbois   Today at 5:30 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Nintendo Fanbois
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Best Nintendo Game?
» Nintendo 3DS
» Takamaru The Nintendo Samurai W.I.P. By Omegabros6
» Nintendo 3DS friend codes
» Nintendo Action Figures

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: