OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Happy Birthday USA! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Happy Birthday USA! EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Happy Birthday USA!

Go down 
+7
Scott
Meatlocker
Branch
Callin
Burkman
Boba
Ban-Anad
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Happy Birthday USA! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday USA!   Happy Birthday USA! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:20 am

Happy birthday to the UK's rebellious daughter!
OMG!

Just so you know, your mother forgives you... After all, no parent can ever stay mad to their child long... But she still wishes you were like your sister, Australia... Now there's a model sibling!
Oh man
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday USA!   Happy Birthday USA! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:06 am

Thanks for burning our White House in the War of 1812.

/sarcasmoff
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday USA!   Happy Birthday USA! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:08 am

Mort's thread is better.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday USA!   Happy Birthday USA! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 8:41 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
OMG!

Just so you know, your mother forgives you... After all, no parent can ever stay mad to their child long... But she still wishes you were like your sister, Australia... Now there's a model sibling!
Oh man

and this proves that Canada is the Redheaded Step Child.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday USA!   Happy Birthday USA! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:22 am

Bobabounty wrote:

/sarcasmoff

Technically it wasnt the White House without the Brits. Just the President's Mansion OMG!
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday USA!   Happy Birthday USA! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:49 am

Branch wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

/sarcasmoff

Technically it wasnt the White House without the Brits. Just the President's Mansion OMG!

Come on Branch only Burkman remembers when that happened!

OMG!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday USA!   Happy Birthday USA! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:58 am

I was there. The White House was a hot spot for pagan summoning rituals.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday USA!   Happy Birthday USA! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:00 pm

Burkus Diabulus wrote:
I was there. The White House was a hot spot for pagan summoning rituals.

Told ya!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday USA!   Happy Birthday USA! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:42 pm

Murica... and EXPLOSIONS!
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday USA!   Happy Birthday USA! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:00 pm

Callin wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
OMG!

Oh man

Well lets see... You got your allowance cut by your mother (tea tax) so you said 'NO! I'm old enough! I can take care of myself!' (Tea Party) and got in a big fight with your parents (England and Scotland) after which you declared your independence, ran off, started wearing trampy clothes (blue uniforms, Betsy Ross, your new flag; sorry if this offends anyone) and got in bed with a Frenchman. The result of which was the ill-begotten child of Canada, which is both your daughter and your half-sister (1783 Treaty of Paris)...

Sooo yeah, you could say that...

Oh man
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday USA!   Happy Birthday USA! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:03 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Callin wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
OMG!

Oh man

Well lets see... You got your allowance cut by your mother (tea tax) so you said 'NO! I'm old enough! I can take care of myself!' (Tea Party) and got in a big fight with your parents (England and Scotland) after which you declared your independence, ran off, started wearing trampy clothes (blue uniforms, Betsy Ross, your new flag; sorry if this offends anyone) and got in bed with a Frenchman. The result of which was the ill-begotten child of Canada, which is both your daughter and your half-sister (1783 Treaty of Paris)...

Oh man

We should really hold a family gathering sometime.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday USA!   Happy Birthday USA! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:11 pm

Callin wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Callin wrote:

Oh man

Yeah... But do you really want to be in one room with India?!
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday USA!   Happy Birthday USA! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:14 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Callin wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:

Oh man

that would be the giant white elephant in the room...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday USA!   Happy Birthday USA! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:19 pm

Callin wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Callin wrote:

that would be the giant white elephant in the room...

Yes... But when you say elephant, I mean those things from Lord of the Rings... And it won't be white... And it won't be exactly clean either...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday USA!   Happy Birthday USA! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:33 pm

Wait Scotland? lolwut
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday USA!   Happy Birthday USA! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:34 pm

Bulgaria had no part in thizz.

In my head, bulgaria's national anthem is like shakira's africa song, only all the lyrics are some form of bulga, bulgaria, bulgio, and so forth.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday USA!   Happy Birthday USA! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:37 pm

Branch wrote:
Wait Scotland? lolwut

Well, back then, Northern Ireland wasn't officially a separate part in the UK, it was part of England (annexed from the rest of Ireland due to some religious shit)... Sooo yeah... England's your good-mannered, posh mommy and Scotland's yer liquored-up stale sweat-smelling father...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday USA!   Happy Birthday USA! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:40 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Branch wrote:
Wait Scotland? lolwut

Well, back then, Northern Ireland wasn't officially a separate part in the UK, it was part of England (annexed from the rest of Ireland due to some religious shit)... Sooo yeah... England's your good-mannered, posh mommy and Scotland's yer liquored-up stale sweat-smelling father...

you

No.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday USA!   Happy Birthday USA! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:43 pm

Dude, england is more of a cranky old bitch who strikes children with her cane or crucifix for saying "gosh darn". She also hates minorities.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday USA!   Happy Birthday USA! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:44 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Dude, england is more of a cranky old bitch who strikes children with her cane or crucifix for saying "gosh darn". She also hates minorities.

Sounds like Bioware....
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday USA!   Happy Birthday USA! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:49 pm

Colla once said that DA:O was perhaps bioware's greatest game. Don't tell the mass effect fanbois, he said. I apologize, colla. I have betrayed you.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday USA!   Happy Birthday USA! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:01 pm

Ignoring the slander...

God bless America, the greatest nation on our 6000 year old Earth.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday USA!   Happy Birthday USA! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Happy Birthday USA! LargeUSFlag
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday USA!   Happy Birthday USA! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:34 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Ignoring the slander...

God bless America, the greatest nation on our 6000 year old Earth.

Fuck your dry sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday USA!   Happy Birthday USA! EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:36 pm

I find colla's sarcasm moist...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday USA!   Happy Birthday USA! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday USA!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next