OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Uly is my best friend  EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Uly is my best friend  EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Uly is my best friend

Go down 
+9
Grimeth
Burkman
Jet
Branch
Daroska
Scott
Ulyaoth
Ban-Anad
Boba
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Boba
Talz
Boba

Uly is my best friend  Empty
PostSubject: Uly is my best friend    Uly is my best friend  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:11 pm

Rose

Bunchie
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Uly is my best friend    Uly is my best friend  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:16 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Rose

Bunchie

Yeah... You... Might wanna reconsider that before he sees it...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Uly is my best friend    Uly is my best friend  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:46 pm

I never respond well to compliments and people saying nice things to me. I don't know what to say. I just say "ah.. thanks" or "oh, it's no problem" and start walking away. >_>
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Uly is my best friend    Uly is my best friend  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:51 pm

It's ok... I've got plenty of insults for you.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Uly is my best friend    Uly is my best friend  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 9:06 pm

When everything is going nice and people are getting along, scott's the one to take something someone said and ruin the moment with it.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Uly is my best friend    Uly is my best friend  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
When everything is going nice and people are getting along, scott's the one to take something someone said and ruin the moment with it.

The pot calling the kettle black I see...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Uly is my best friend    Uly is my best friend  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:27 pm

Then it is agreed. We are both black. (are kettles usually black?)

At any rate, sup ntgga?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Uly is my best friend    Uly is my best friend  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 11:48 pm

lmao I luv u...
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Uly is my best friend    Uly is my best friend  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:20 pm

When you admit that Ulyaoth is your best friend, you've hit a new low.

Uly is my best friend  Tiger-Son-I-Am-Disappoint
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Uly is my best friend    Uly is my best friend  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:05 pm

I think you're too sensitive about it, daroska... you've decided that you hate me for all eternity because I used the n word a few times! I'm not the only one! Lots of perfectly good, non-racist people use it... the boondocks and chapelle's show have made it funny. >_>

You think scott's never used it in jest? Oh, he's used it. EVERY WHITE PERSON YOU'VE EVER LIKED HAS CALLED ANOTHER WHITE PERSON THE N WORD FOR FUN!
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Uly is my best friend    Uly is my best friend  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:09 pm

Scott has street cred for when he does say that.
The usage of it takes away from his street cred, but he can build that back up easily.
Scott's like a brown bear in a polar bear disguise. He's that smart.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Uly is my best friend    Uly is my best friend  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:14 pm

I see you are selective with your "whoever uses the n word is a racist and deserves my hate"ness...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Uly is my best friend    Uly is my best friend  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:43 pm

Daroska wrote:
Scott has street cred for when he does say that.
The usage of it takes away from his street cred, but he can build that back up easily.
Scott's like a brown bear in a polar bear disguise. He's that smart.

Oh there's many other layers of bear on there... >.>
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Uly is my best friend    Uly is my best friend  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:46 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I see you are selective with your "whoever uses the n word is a racist and deserves my hate"ness...

Nah, really now..

I'll probably get on Scott's back sometime about saying it only online, in back chatter, like a craven.

But at any rate- it's most disrespectful to black people, as I have said to Grimeth time and time again.
Do you want a friend? if that is so, don't bother with it. It's called respect to what others find acceptable.

You don't go up to a jewish person and say "you jew!" or say "those jews are.." so don't do it with others. People like Burkman, Scott, Causa etc. know this well and I've never seen them write such rot in my time here.

And don't you start like Grimeth did about how it has other meanings, because I don't honestly care:
Quote :

There is conflicting popular opinion on whether there is any meaningful difference between N-word and N-word as a spoken term.[9] Many people consider the terms to be equally pejorative, and the use of N-word both in and outside African American communities remains controversial.[10] H. Lewis Smith, author of Bury that Sucka: A Scandalous Affair with the N-word, believes that "replacing the 'er' with an 'a' changes nothing other than the pronunciation"[11] and the African American Registry notes, "Brother (Brotha) and Sister (Sistah or Sista) are terms of endearment. N-word was and still is a word of disrespect."[12] The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, a civil rights group, condemns use of both N-word (with an a) and N-word (with an er).[9]
Now I'm british, of celtic origin, with some caribbean links and new zealand bits thrown in to top things off. That's how I like to be notified.. or just the usual, old 'Daroska' will do. Grimeth kinda likes to refer me as a raptor. I don't want the treatment of the average african-american -because I'm not them and I feel like they're treated horribly.

I'm not one to follow their self-critical jokes, their bravado of behaviours, their christmas traditions or hell.. their food palettes. Everybody is distinct within themselves, so don't stereotype them all together. I'm a common man, just like you.. and I like that.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Uly is my best friend    Uly is my best friend  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:49 pm

I use to think the colors black and white were racist... then my art teacher taught me black and white were tones... not colors.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Uly is my best friend    Uly is my best friend  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:58 pm

Yes... all black people in america are treated horribly... right...
maybe in the south, I don't live there, ask colla... >_>
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Uly is my best friend    Uly is my best friend  EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:10 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Yes... all black people in america are treated horribly... right...
maybe in the south, I don't live there, ask colla... >_>

You really don't get it do you?

Bah, I'm sick of trying to explain things to Ulyaoth.

Fruitless endeavour is fruitless (literally).
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Uly is my best friend    Uly is my best friend  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:50 am

But your words drip with lies, belial.

I'm a common man, just like you

You don't really believe this. You're above people like me and always will be. That's what you really believe... you think I'm some vicious, incurable racist, but you dun know me. You must not know. How could you think that otherwise?

But seriously, there's nothing I could ever do to redeem myself to you, ever. NOTHING. Every time you come around, there's at least one uly-hate post. You just spreadin the hate. Uly wants to be friendsies, but the hate... it's like a venom... raptor venom.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Uly is my best friend    Uly is my best friend  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:40 am

First off, raptors dont have venom......

Down here, black people are treated better than white people. I swear if one more person calls me white boy, Im gonna go insane on their ass.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Uly is my best friend    Uly is my best friend  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:54 am

How does Uly manage to turn every conversation into a pity party for himself?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Uly is my best friend    Uly is my best friend  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:01 am

Branch wrote:
First off, raptors dont have venom......

Down here, black people are treated better than white people. I swear if one more person calls me white boy, Im gonna go insane on their ass.

Racism doesn't exist down here even in North Carolina. And this is the south.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: Uly is my best friend    Uly is my best friend  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:54 am

Ryan wrote:

I'm not sure.

But every time I try to be nice to thee Ulys, he has to go and spoil it with his stereotypical racist talk.

Scott should have sent him back to the factory, I tinks'.
No way man...
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Uly is my best friend    Uly is my best friend  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:57 am

Daroska wrote:
Ryan wrote:

I'm not sure.

But every time I try to be nice to thee Ulys, he has to go and spoil it with his stereotypical racist talk.

Scott should have sent him back to the factory, I tinks'.
No way man...

Perhaps you are racist against Ulyaoths...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Uly is my best friend    Uly is my best friend  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:02 pm

My laptop is black. If that makes me racist then you need some sense knocked into you.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Uly is my best friend    Uly is my best friend  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:04 pm

Detective Burkman wrote:
My laptop is black. If that makes me racist then you need some sense knocked into you.

My laptop is black too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uly is my best friend    Uly is my best friend  Empty

Back to top Go down

Uly is my best friend
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next