OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Attention: Important EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Attention: Important EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Attention: Important

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

Attention: Important Empty
PostSubject: Attention: Important   Attention: Important EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:29 am

Hello there OMG!

Your admins have been discussing what we should do about the Last post to win threads, and have come to a decision. Without further ado, I will give you what info I can/wish to show, in my version of a Q/A.

Q: How does you decide who wins da game?

A) At about page 30, possibly longer, the online admin will close the thread.

Q: Why doesnt you know an exact page? You said you knew the answer!

A) Because if you knew the exact page it would take away the suspense.

Q: (Inspired by DarthNemis) I don't wanna play the game, I don't gain anything!

A) That's not a question.

Q: What does I get if I win?

A) You may have seen how we used to have specific titles for each person on the forums, and how recently the special ones we removed. Now we have decided on what to do, if you win one of the last post to win threads (or another admin approved game thread) you will be allowed to choose your own special title, which will be created by our own causa.

:smug: brilliant, right?

Any other questions can be posted here and one of us admins will answer. Thats all for now folks.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Attention: Important EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:31 am

If I win, do I also receive a lifetime supply of New York sirloin steak?
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Attention: Important EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:31 am

Dynastium wrote:
No, Causa ate all of them no...just no
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Attention: Important EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:32 am

Matieu wrote:
Dynastium wrote:

Where's Grand master Jaoll?
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Attention: Important EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:33 am

Matieu wrote:
Dynastium wrote:

God damn it Causa!

Oh, and Matieu, nice to see you again after the little "battle". Will you sign the Treaty of the OT to calm these raging waters?

We will hate each other on TOR, but here we will be okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Attention: Important EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:34 am

OMFG I AM GOING TO WIN AND MY TITLE WILL BE AVENGER!!!! AND IT WILL BE IN CAPS AND WITH RED LETTERS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Attention: Important EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:35 am

Goddammit. Everybody else who requested their own special title got theirs without this. Now I have to get lucky to get this title change? Shitty.

Last edited by Nazareth on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Attention: Important EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:35 am

DarthNemis wrote:
OMFG I AM GOING TO WIN AND MY TITLE WILL BE AVENGER!!!! AND IT WILL BE IN CAPS AND WITH RED LETTERS!!!!!!

I can't make capitals with red letters on your title.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Attention: Important EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:36 am

DarthNemis wrote:

If you win :smug:

Dynastium wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Dynastium wrote:

God damn it Causa!

Oh, and Matieu, nice to see you again after the little "battle". Will you sign the Treaty of the OT to calm these raging waters?

Technically the treat of the OT got deleted.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Attention: Important EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:37 am

Matieu wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

Dynastium wrote:
Matieu wrote:

God damn it Causa!

Treaty of Versailles, OT Edition? Except without Germany going all apeshit and attacking Poland?
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Attention: Important EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:38 am

Dynastium wrote:
Matieu wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

Dynastium wrote:
Matieu wrote:

God damn it Causa!

Treaty of Versailles, OT Edition? Except without Germany going all apeshit and attacking Poland?

Uh, the Treaty of Versailles caused a second World War because of how unfair it seemed to Germany.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Attention: Important EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:40 am

Matieu wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
Matieu wrote:

Uh, the Treaty of Versailles caused a second World War because of how unfair it seemed to Germany.

Yes, we've established that. But the Treaty of Paris caused nothing. Versailles was fucked up because I think Woodrow Wilson was snorting some crack and just signed whatever the goddamn thing said.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Attention: Important EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:41 am

Dynastium wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
Matieu wrote:

Yes, we've established that. But the Treaty of Paris caused nothing. Versailles was fucked up because I think Woodrow Wilson was snorting some crack and just signed whatever the goddamn thing said.
I see your point.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Attention: Important EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:43 am

Matieu wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
Matieu wrote:

I see your point.

So... The Treaty of Paris, OT Edition?

Signed: Dynastium, aka B_B.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Attention: Important EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:44 am

Nazareth wrote:
Goddammit. Everybody else who requested their own special title got theirs without this. Now I have to get lucky to get this title change? Shitty.

Yeah that's the reason I'm really tempted to take away other custom titles (aside from other admins) including my own.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Attention: Important EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:45 am

Dynastium wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
Matieu wrote:

I see your point.

Alright, let's try it.

/Signature
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Attention: Important EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:46 am

PJsnaks wrote:
Nazareth wrote:

Yeah that's the reason I'm really tempted to take away other custom titles (aside from other admins) including my own.

I'll just wait a year or so and then I'll request a title. Then I will get that title.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Attention: Important EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:46 am

Matieu wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
Matieu wrote:

I see your point.

Alright, let's try it.

/Signature

Hi.
Hi!
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

Matieu wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
Matieu wrote:

I see your point.

Alright, let's try it.

/Signature

Thank you, Matieu.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Attention: Important EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:49 am

Nazareth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Nazareth wrote:

I'll just wait a year or so and then I'll request a title. Then I will get that title.
Well if it makes you feel better I'm taking away all custom titles besides non-admins, and even my title, to make it more fair.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Attention: Important EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:51 am

PJsnaks wrote:
Nazareth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Well if it makes you feel better I'm taking away all custom titles besides non-admins, and even my title, to make it more fair.

I knew you had a heart of gold under that hideous, hard surface of yours.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Attention: Important EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:53 am

Nazareth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Nazareth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Yeah but under that is a compressed ball of bile.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Attention: Important EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:54 am

PJsnaks wrote:
Nazareth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Yeah but under that is a compressed ball of bile.

And underneath that are the souls of small children you love to eat so much.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Attention: Important EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:56 am

Nah I don't eat the small ones. They get too tender after I play with them in my van.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Attention: Important EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:57 am

PJsnaks wrote:
Nah I don't eat the small ones. They get too tender after I play with them in my van.

That's what she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Attention: Important Empty

Back to top Go down

Attention: Important
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next