I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Attention: Important

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Attention: Important   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:29 am

Hello there OMG!


Your admins have been discussing what we should do about the Last post to win threads, and have come to a decision. Without further ado, I will give you what info I can/wish to show, in my version of a Q/A.


Q: How does you decide who wins da game?


A) At about page 30, possibly longer, the online admin will close the thread.


Q: Why doesnt you know an exact page? You said you knew the answer!


A) Because if you knew the exact page it would take away the suspense.


Q: (Inspired by DarthNemis) I don't wanna play the game, I don't gain anything!

A) That's not a question.

Q: What does I get if I win?

A) You may have seen how we used to have specific titles for each person on the forums, and how recently the special ones we removed. Now we have decided on what to do, if you win one of the last post to win threads (or another admin approved game thread) you will be allowed to choose your own special title, which will be created by our own causa.

:smug: brilliant, right?

Any other questions can be posted here and one of us admins will answer. Thats all for now folks.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:31 am

If I win, do I also receive a lifetime supply of New York sirloin steak?

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:31 am

Dynastium wrote:
If I win, do I also receive a lifetime supply of New York sirloin steak?
No, Causa ate all of them no...just no

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:32 am

Matieu wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
If I win, do I also receive a lifetime supply of New York sirloin steak?
No, Causa ate all of them no...just no

Where's Grand master Jaoll?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:33 am

Matieu wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
If I win, do I also receive a lifetime supply of New York sirloin steak?
No, Causa ate all of them no...just no

God damn it Causa!

Oh, and Matieu, nice to see you again after the little "battle". Will you sign the Treaty of the OT to calm these raging waters?

We will hate each other on TOR, but here we will be okay?

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:34 am

OMFG I AM GOING TO WIN AND MY TITLE WILL BE AVENGER!!!! AND IT WILL BE IN CAPS AND WITH RED LETTERS!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:35 am

Goddammit. Everybody else who requested their own special title got theirs without this. Now I have to get lucky to get this title change? Shitty.

_________________


Last edited by Nazareth on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:35 am

DarthNemis wrote:
OMFG I AM GOING TO WIN AND MY TITLE WILL BE AVENGER!!!! AND IT WILL BE IN CAPS AND WITH RED LETTERS!!!!!!

I can't make capitals with red letters on your title.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:36 am

DarthNemis wrote:
OMFG I AM GOING TO WIN AND MY TITLE WILL BE AVENGER!!!! AND IT WILL BE IN CAPS AND WITH RED LETTERS!!!!!!

If you win :smug:


Dynastium wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
If I win, do I also receive a lifetime supply of New York sirloin steak?
No, Causa ate all of them no...just no

God damn it Causa!

Oh, and Matieu, nice to see you again after the little "battle". Will you sign the Treaty of the OT to calm these raging waters?

We will hate each other on TOR, but here we will be okay?

Technically the treat of the OT got deleted.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:37 am

Matieu wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
OMFG I AM GOING TO WIN AND MY TITLE WILL BE AVENGER!!!! AND IT WILL BE IN CAPS AND WITH RED LETTERS!!!!!!

If you win :smug:


Dynastium wrote:
Matieu wrote:

No, Causa ate all of them no...just no

God damn it Causa!

Oh, and Matieu, nice to see you again after the little "battle". Will you sign the Treaty of the OT to calm these raging waters?

We will hate each other on TOR, but here we will be okay?

Technically the treat of the OT got deleted.

Treaty of Versailles, OT Edition? Except without Germany going all apeshit and attacking Poland?

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:38 am

Dynastium wrote:
Matieu wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
OMFG I AM GOING TO WIN AND MY TITLE WILL BE AVENGER!!!! AND IT WILL BE IN CAPS AND WITH RED LETTERS!!!!!!

If you win :smug:


Dynastium wrote:
Matieu wrote:

No, Causa ate all of them no...just no

God damn it Causa!

Oh, and Matieu, nice to see you again after the little "battle". Will you sign the Treaty of the OT to calm these raging waters?

We will hate each other on TOR, but here we will be okay?

Technically the treat of the OT got deleted.

Treaty of Versailles, OT Edition? Except without Germany going all apeshit and attacking Poland?

Uh, the Treaty of Versailles caused a second World War because of how unfair it seemed to Germany.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:40 am

Matieu wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
Matieu wrote:


If you win :smug:




Technically the treat of the OT got deleted.

Treaty of Versailles, OT Edition? Except without Germany going all apeshit and attacking Poland?

Uh, the Treaty of Versailles caused a second World War because of how unfair it seemed to Germany.

Yes, we've established that. But the Treaty of Paris caused nothing. Versailles was fucked up because I think Woodrow Wilson was snorting some crack and just signed whatever the goddamn thing said.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:41 am

Dynastium wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
Matieu wrote:


If you win :smug:




Technically the treat of the OT got deleted.

Treaty of Versailles, OT Edition? Except without Germany going all apeshit and attacking Poland?

Uh, the Treaty of Versailles caused a second World War because of how unfair it seemed to Germany.

Yes, we've established that. But the Treaty of Paris caused nothing. Versailles was fucked up because I think Woodrow Wilson was snorting some crack and just signed whatever the goddamn thing said.
I see your point.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:43 am

Matieu wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
Matieu wrote:


Uh, the Treaty of Versailles caused a second World War because of how unfair it seemed to Germany.

Yes, we've established that. But the Treaty of Paris caused nothing. Versailles was fucked up because I think Woodrow Wilson was snorting some crack and just signed whatever the goddamn thing said.
I see your point.

So... The Treaty of Paris, OT Edition?

Signed: Dynastium, aka B_B.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:44 am

Nazareth wrote:
Goddammit. Everybody else who requested their own special title got theirs without this. Now I have to get lucky to get this title change? Shitty.

Yeah that's the reason I'm really tempted to take away other custom titles (aside from other admins) including my own.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:45 am

Dynastium wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
Matieu wrote:


Uh, the Treaty of Versailles caused a second World War because of how unfair it seemed to Germany.

Yes, we've established that. But the Treaty of Paris caused nothing. Versailles was fucked up because I think Woodrow Wilson was snorting some crack and just signed whatever the goddamn thing said.
I see your point.

So... The Treaty of Paris, OT Edition?

Signed: Dynastium, aka B_B.

Alright, let's try it.

/Signature

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:46 am

PJsnaks wrote:
Nazareth wrote:
Goddammit. Everybody else who requested their own special title got theirs without this. Now I have to get lucky to get this title change? Shitty.

Yeah that's the reason I'm really tempted to take away other custom titles (aside from other admins) including my own.

I'll just wait a year or so and then I'll request a title. Then I will get that title.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:46 am

Matieu wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
Matieu wrote:


Uh, the Treaty of Versailles caused a second World War because of how unfair it seemed to Germany.

Yes, we've established that. But the Treaty of Paris caused nothing. Versailles was fucked up because I think Woodrow Wilson was snorting some crack and just signed whatever the goddamn thing said.
I see your point.

So... The Treaty of Paris, OT Edition?

Signed: Dynastium, aka B_B.

Alright, let's try it.

/Signature

Hi.
Hi!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:46 am

Matieu wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
Matieu wrote:

I see your point.

So... The Treaty of Paris, OT Edition?

Signed: Dynastium, aka B_B.

Alright, let's try it.

/Signature

Thank you, Matieu.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:49 am

Nazareth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Nazareth wrote:
Goddammit. Everybody else who requested their own special title got theirs without this. Now I have to get lucky to get this title change? Shitty.

Yeah that's the reason I'm really tempted to take away other custom titles (aside from other admins) including my own.

I'll just wait a year or so and then I'll request a title. Then I will get that title.
Well if it makes you feel better I'm taking away all custom titles besides non-admins, and even my title, to make it more fair.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:51 am

PJsnaks wrote:
Nazareth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:


Yeah that's the reason I'm really tempted to take away other custom titles (aside from other admins) including my own.

I'll just wait a year or so and then I'll request a title. Then I will get that title.
Well if it makes you feel better I'm taking away all custom titles besides non-admins, and even my title, to make it more fair.

I knew you had a heart of gold under that hideous, hard surface of yours.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:53 am

Nazareth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Nazareth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:


Yeah that's the reason I'm really tempted to take away other custom titles (aside from other admins) including my own.

I'll just wait a year or so and then I'll request a title. Then I will get that title.
Well if it makes you feel better I'm taking away all custom titles besides non-admins, and even my title, to make it more fair.

I knew you had a heart of gold under that hideous, hard surface of yours.
Yeah but under that is a compressed ball of bile.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:54 am

PJsnaks wrote:
Nazareth wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Well if it makes you feel better I'm taking away all custom titles besides non-admins, and even my title, to make it more fair.

I knew you had a heart of gold under that hideous, hard surface of yours.
Yeah but under that is a compressed ball of bile.

And underneath that are the souls of small children you love to eat so much.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:56 am

Nah I don't eat the small ones. They get too tender after I play with them in my van.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:57 am

PJsnaks wrote:
Nah I don't eat the small ones. They get too tender after I play with them in my van.

That's what she said.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Attention: Important   Today at 10:42 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Attention: Important
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» ATTENTION PIRATES CLAN MEMBERS!!!
» Attention to SB Users
» IMPORTANT: Rules
» Important links
» Attention All Teams

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: