OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Dear people of the past, EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Dear people of the past, EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Dear people of the past,

Go down 
+4
Branch
Callin
Boba
Meatlocker
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

Dear people of the past, Empty
PostSubject: Dear people of the past,   Dear people of the past, EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:18 pm

Dear People of the Past,
I bring you a message of warning. You must not elect Ted Cruz to the U.S. Senate for in reality he is traitor to America. Ted Cruz has spent his entire life dedicated to a foreign nation. Ted Cruz is in reality, a Canadian spy!

Ted Cruz was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada on December 22, 1970. It was on that day that baby Ted Cruz was seized from his home by the meese patrol of southern Alberta. Soon after his abduction, Ted Cruz was brought to an abandon maple syrup factory. For three months the Canadians made him punch a frozen beaver carcass in hopes of making him strong enough to survive dealing with the harsh, unforgiving, and merciless Texas public school system. After these horrendous three months of punching beavers to death and sleeping inside their now vacant dens, Cruz moved on to advance Canadian infiltration training.

After having spent four years in the premier Canadian moose wrestling camp in Alberta Ted Cruz was prepared to do anything it would take to take Texas for Canada. That was of course when he found out all of his Canadian training was for naught as his parents were enrolling him in the Faith West Academy in Katy, Texas.

When he moved to Katy, Ted Cruz began studying the natural defense of Texas, the Houston Toads. Cruz’s earliest mission was to discover the Houston Toads’ one weakness. Cruz’s confirmed that the Houston Toads were in fact amphibians. The Canadian Security Intelligence Service trusted Cruz with the most important mission in Canada’s history making Texas uninhabitable for the last native defenders of the state.
Cruz’s radical plan was to create a sub culture known as hipsters that loved flannel jackets and crappy music. The crappy music was a plus just to help Canada’s struggling pop music scene. The flannel jackets were of course to allow several legions Mounties armed with snowballs to hide inside Texas until they could use the magical Canadian snow to blot out the Texas sun.

This may surprise many of you who did not realize Texas had a second sun but those who live in Texas will finally understand why it is so goddamn hot all the time. Anyway Cruz’s plan to out the sun will force the Houston Toads into a hibernation that will last for a thousand years and since Rick Perry hunted the Red Wolves to death, and Sarah Palin’s personality killed the last of the horny toads, Texas will become a barren wasteland of cheap beer, cheaper beards, and Canadian bacon. This is only step one in Canada’s fiendish plan though. With Texas turned into little Quebec illegal immigrants no longer risk running into a flannel shirt or a wave of Eh?’s. This cut off the U.S.A.’s supply of janitors, farm labor, and bus drivers. The U.S.A. had no choice but to surrender to Canada when Cruz’s tax cuts for the rich destroyed the middle class and caused the deficit to grow exponentially.

So people of the past do not elect Ted Cruz or risk turning America into a Toronto Town.
Sincerely,
John Titor
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Dear people of the past,   Dear people of the past, EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:26 pm

John Titor... 2000 was a fun year :D
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Dear people of the past,   Dear people of the past, EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:35 pm

funny
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Dear people of the past,   Dear people of the past, EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:43 pm

He was 4 when he left Canada you
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Dear people of the past,   Dear people of the past, EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm

Branch wrote:
He was 4 when he left Canada you

Quote :
After having spent four years in the premier Canadian moose wrestling camp in Alberta Ted Cruz was prepared to do anything it would take to take Texas for Canada.

Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Dear people of the past,   Dear people of the past, EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:57 pm

Dear people of the past, Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfPULKLlZXR7tT9aDO0ctmKF46EMR-qS6C_AhVnLu_zLXOhbp6NluobKoWOA
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Dear people of the past,   Dear people of the past, EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 7:58 pm

Callin wrote:
Dear people of the past, Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfPULKLlZXR7tT9aDO0ctmKF46EMR-qS6C_AhVnLu_zLXOhbp6NluobKoWOA

That is too perfect.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Dear people of the past,   Dear people of the past, EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:16 pm

Have you ever been to real conservative Texasness stuff? That shit will beat the Canadian out of anyone.

If Justin Bieber was raised in Texas, he would have eventually been murdered by a Mexican drug cartel for his organs and bones.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Dear people of the past,   Dear people of the past, EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:28 pm

Branch wrote:
Have you ever been to real conservative Texasness stuff? That shit will beat the Canadian out of anyone.

If Justin Bieber was raised in Texas, he would have eventually been murdered by a Mexican drug cartel for his organs and bones.

wrong. Justin Beiber would have been sold as a high dollar sex slave to rich business men.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Dear people of the past,   Dear people of the past, EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:28 pm

Callin wrote:
Branch wrote:

wrong. Justin Beiber would have been sold as a high dollar sex slave to rich business men.

In Canada OMG!
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Dear people of the past,   Dear people of the past, EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:35 pm

Branch wrote:

The only drug cartels I know are the ones that were arrested.

Besides the heavy conservative nature in Texas is what made me so liberal in the first place.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Dear people of the past,   Dear people of the past, EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:

Besides the heavy conservative nature in Texas is what made me so liberal in the first place.

So you are just a liberal because you want to be a hipster?

You poor soul.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Dear people of the past,   Dear people of the past, EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Dear people of the past,   Dear people of the past, EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:29 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:

You poor soul.

Where did you get that from?

I'm liberal because I realized how much being conservative has harmed Texas.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Dear people of the past,   Dear people of the past, EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:35 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

You poor soul.

Dear people of the past, Texas_731c05_2854549
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Dear people of the past,   Dear people of the past, EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:36 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

You poor soul.

Texas is below the national unemployment rate.

California and New York are above it.

Coincidence?

Dear people of the past, Ithinknot
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Dear people of the past,   Dear people of the past, EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:49 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

You poor soul.

Coincidence?

This.

Texas has one of the best economies in the union. You can preach all you want about how it doesn't share your views on morality, but frankly it is hard to beat in pure viability. As an Anarchist I would much rather have the government work and then back off from morality.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Dear people of the past,   Dear people of the past, EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:52 pm

You all need to dip a toe....

Back to top Go down
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack
SoupWithSauce

PostSubject: Re: Dear people of the past,   Dear people of the past, EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:25 pm

Good for him. He wasn't born in America so he should be okay.

OMG!
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Dear people of the past,   Dear people of the past, EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:03 am

CollaWars wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

You poor soul.

Coincidence?

Yeah but most of those jobs are for illegal labor.
Back to top Go down
MrEvilDude
Needs To Go Outside
MrEvilDude

PostSubject: Re: Dear people of the past,   Dear people of the past, EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:26 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:

They're all in Mexico, silly.

The Americans are like the bridesmaids with the flower-catching shit, they love it and they all want what they're throwing our way
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Dear people of the past,   Dear people of the past, EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:37 pm

So say someone where going to possible maybe in a little bit post this on the ted cruz facebook page. Should that person possible maybe sort of create a new account? And if that person sort of did maybe possible created that new account could that hypothetically use the John Titor name or should they create their own time traveler?
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Dear people of the past,   Dear people of the past, EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 8:19 pm

And no one noticed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear people of the past,   Dear people of the past, Empty

Back to top Go down

Dear people of the past,
Page 1 of 1