I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 KotOR or KotOR 2?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: KotOR or KotOR 2?   Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:13 am

I think KotOR had a much more ongoing theme, and much better story then KotOR 2.

However, KotOR 2 had this dark atmosphere, much better combat, and much better companion interaction.

Which one do you guys think was better?

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: KotOR or KotOR 2?   Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:18 am

I never played Kotor two. Sad

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: KotOR or KotOR 2?   Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:20 am

Kotor 2.

I just love making all my companions go to the dark side, and manipulating them. :tongue:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: KotOR or KotOR 2?   Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:21 am

(Causa) wrote:
I never played Kotor two. Sad

Then your life is incomplete.

But seriously, I suggest you go and buy it. It's kind of like the ultimate DLC for KotOR.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: KotOR or KotOR 2?   Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:22 am

Grimeth wrote:
Kotor 2.

I just love making all my companions go to the dark side, and manipulating them. :tongue:
Jolee wasn't a companion in Kotor two. Sad
Your argument is invalid.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: KotOR or KotOR 2?   Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:23 am

SoupWithSauce wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
I never played Kotor two. Sad

Then your life is incomplete.

But seriously, I suggest you go and buy it. It's kind of like the ultimate DLC for KotOR.
There's no Jolee.

_________________


Last edited by (Causa) on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: KotOR or KotOR 2?   Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:23 am

(Causa) wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Kotor 2.

I just love making all my companions go to the dark side, and manipulating them. :tongue:
Jolee wasn't a companion in Kotor two. Sad
Your argument is invalid.

Jolee is overrated. ;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: KotOR or KotOR 2?   Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:24 am

Grimeth wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Kotor 2.
I just love making all my companions go to the dark side, and manipulating them. :tongue:
Jolee wasn't a companion in Kotor two. Sad
Your argument is invalid.
Jolee is overrated. ;)

Yes that is what every one says about gray Jedi until they realize serving an order sucks.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: KotOR or KotOR 2?   Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:25 am

Grimeth wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Kotor 2.

I just love making all my companions go to the dark side, and manipulating them. :tongue:
Jolee wasn't a companion in Kotor two. Sad
Your argument is invalid.

Jolee is overrated. ;)

You're overrated.

Jolee's the best character ever! Atton's a close second. :)

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: KotOR or KotOR 2?   Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:25 am

Kotor 1 had way better story so im going with Kotor 1
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: KotOR or KotOR 2?   Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:26 am

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
(Causa) wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Kotor 2.

I just love making all my companions go to the dark side, and manipulating them. :tongue:
Jolee wasn't a companion in Kotor two. Sad
Your argument is invalid.

Jolee is overrated. ;)

You're overrated.

Jolee's the best character ever! Atton's a close second. :)
Fuck yeah.
sucess

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: KotOR or KotOR 2?   Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:01 pm

KotOR 2 had more potential, but it was an unfinished piece of shit. Luckily, thanks to the people who uploaded the restored content for the PC version, it got instantly better.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 28
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: KotOR or KotOR 2?   Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:10 pm

Nazareth wrote:
KotOR 2 had more potential, but it was an unfinished piece of shit. Luckily, thanks to the people who uploaded the restored content for the PC version, it got instantly better.
Anywhere you can still find this game for the PC except for Pirated versions? Pirating is always my very last resort when getting games for the PC.

_________________
Quote :
Originally Posted by CommunitySupport
Dear Aximand, Recreating a removed thread under the thin guise of "craftable items" instead of a pure debate between the merits of cake and pie is not appropriate.

Lead me not into temptation, for I know the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulgazer
GD Member


Posts : 49
Join date : 2011-01-27

PostSubject: Re: KotOR or KotOR 2?   Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Aximand wrote:
Nazareth wrote:
KotOR 2 had more potential, but it was an unfinished piece of shit. Luckily, thanks to the people who uploaded the restored content for the PC version, it got instantly better.
Anywhere you can still find this game for the PC except for Pirated versions? Pirating is always my very last resort when getting games for the PC.

Theres no place to download it from except pirating.

For a hard copy, google Kotor 2 and look at the shopping results.


_________________
TCW sucks. Its like GL sold a giant retcon gun to a bunch of random people who started writing crap. Remember when GL used to say that special effects were simply a method to help tell story? Ya, right. Then the prequels came along and most of the stuff was CGI. Now, hes finally achieved his dream: CGI has completely replaced story. And now a bunch of kids who probably think The Empire Strikes Back is "boring" are rewarding GL for this crap. Really?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: KotOR or KotOR 2?   Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:29 pm

Aximand wrote:
Nazareth wrote:
KotOR 2 had more potential, but it was an unfinished piece of shit. Luckily, thanks to the people who uploaded the restored content for the PC version, it got instantly better.
Anywhere you can still find this game for the PC except for Pirated versions? Pirating is always my very last resort when getting games for the PC.

It's a bitch to get working right, though. First, you have to rummage through the internet for the file that seems to be missing from the game folder even if you've installed it. Also, beware of the constant crashing.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3069
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 20
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: KotOR or KotOR 2?   Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:33 pm

KoTOR was alright, I never got the buzz about it though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: KotOR or KotOR 2?   Today at 9:15 am

Back to top Go down
 
KotOR or KotOR 2?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» KotOR or KotOR 2?
» KoTOR II...
» KOTOR 1 + Controller Companion
» WTT: Confrontation Orcs W: SWM KOTOR
» tetiba enjin mati & tak buleh start semula ...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Games-
Jump to: