I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 NEW DRINK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: NEW DRINK   Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:09 pm

Mine Turtle wrote:
I´m sorry, but like Wilb said, this said isn´t working for me; I simply can´t understand the show.
While I watched the noodles episode I just thought: "You know I do the same kind of thing with my buds and we usually laugh at each other, though this isn´t making me laugh"
I suggest that this show needs to be a bit more like the Office type of comedy, I just see this fitting more.

Love,
Mineturtle

I think Wilbz meant the site itself isnt working. Like really not working. As in does not appear.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: NEW DRINK   Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:03 pm

I think Branch is broken...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: NEW DRINK   Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:11 pm

Scott wrote:
I think Branch is broken...

We are not broken. We easily repair ourselves.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: NEW DRINK   Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:25 pm

I liked him better when he never played Mass Effect 3. ME3 reference here, ME3 reference there...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: NEW DRINK   Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:06 pm

Burkman wrote:
I liked him better when he never played Mass Effect 3. ME3 reference here, ME3 reference there...

NO YOU ARE

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: NEW DRINK   Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:55 am

Causa. wrote:
Mine Turtle wrote:
I´m sorry, but like Wilb said, this said isn´t working for me; I simply can´t understand the show.
While I watched the noodles episode I just thought: "You know I do the same kind of thing with my buds and we usually laugh at each other, though this isn´t making me laugh"
I suggest that this show needs to be a bit more like the Office type of comedy, I just see this fitting more.

Love,
Mineturtle

I think Wilbz meant the site itself isnt working. Like really not working. As in does not appear.

lol as in the link I put ain't working properly...

But I get what you're saying Turtle... our first few episodes are more an introduction to the characters and the office and all that. They aren't our best. Also, I know you Americans are used to a certain kind of comedy. Whereas Canadians are more used to another kind of comedy. We can explore different approaches in Season 2, but Season 1 is purely Canadian and it's a slower type of comedy. You either like it or you don't.

That said, I'm sure once our momma joke episodes are out you're gonna love it.

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: NEW DRINK   Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:08 pm

DarthShadie wrote:
Causa. wrote:
Mine Turtle wrote:
I´m sorry, but like Wilb said, this said isn´t working for me; I simply can´t understand the show.
While I watched the noodles episode I just thought: "You know I do the same kind of thing with my buds and we usually laugh at each other, though this isn´t making me laugh"
I suggest that this show needs to be a bit more like the Office type of comedy, I just see this fitting more.

Love,
Mineturtle

I think Wilbz meant the site itself isnt working. Like really not working. As in does not appear.

lol as in the link I put ain't working properly...

But I get what you're saying Turtle... our first few episodes are more an introduction to the characters and the office and all that. They aren't our best. Also, I know you Americans are used to a certain kind of comedy. Whereas Canadians are more used to another kind of comedy. We can explore different approaches in Season 2, but Season 1 is purely Canadian and it's a slower type of comedy. You either like it or you don't.

That said, I'm sure once our momma joke episodes are out you're gonna love it.

I wouldn't so much call it "Canadian humor" so much as it's not funny to anyone. you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: NEW DRINK   Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:44 pm

Being Canadian or American has nothing to do with it. In my opinion, I just don't think it's very funny.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: NEW DRINK   Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Burkman wrote:
Being Canadian or American has nothing to do with it. In my opinion, I just don't think it's very funny.

Summary: STOP HAVING FUN WITH OTHER COUNTRIES!!!




OMG!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: NEW DRINK   Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:11 pm

Causa. wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Being Canadian or American has nothing to do with it. In my opinion, I just don't think it's very funny.

Summary: STOP HAVING FUN WITH OTHER COUNTRIES!!!




OMG!

Who are you and where did you tie up Branch?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: NEW DRINK   Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:42 pm

Burkman wrote:
Causa. wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Being Canadian or American has nothing to do with it. In my opinion, I just don't think it's very funny.

Summary: STOP HAVING FUN WITH OTHER COUNTRIES!!!




OMG!

Who are you and where did you tie up Branch?

The disease is spreading. Run while you ca- I AM CAUSA

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: NEW DRINK   Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:08 pm

Causa is assuming semi-direct control maybe...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: NEW DRINK   Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:12 pm

Grimeth wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Causa. wrote:


I think Wilbz meant the site itself isnt working. Like really not working. As in does not appear.

lol as in the link I put ain't working properly...

But I get what you're saying Turtle... our first few episodes are more an introduction to the characters and the office and all that. They aren't our best. Also, I know you Americans are used to a certain kind of comedy. Whereas Canadians are more used to another kind of comedy. We can explore different approaches in Season 2, but Season 1 is purely Canadian and it's a slower type of comedy. You either like it or you don't.

That said, I'm sure once our momma joke episodes are out you're gonna love it.

I wouldn't so much call it "Canadian humor" so much as it's not funny to anyone. you

There are different types of humour. Just because the first 3 episodes aren't funny to you, doesn't mean others won't be funny or that they are not funny to anyone else.

ALSO, the TARGET AUDIENCE is PROGRAMMERS LOL This is PROGRAMMER HUMOUR. SO DUAH, of course the main people who are gonna find it funny are Programmers. It's ALL ABOUT programmers. hehe

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: NEW DRINK   Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Not to be nit picky here... but Grim does tend to be pro-grammar. so clever

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: NEW DRINK   Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:46 am

Scott wrote:
Not to be nit picky here... but Grim does tend to be pro-grammar. so clever

You to,Buddy.


tssssssss approval



_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
MT
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: NEW DRINK   Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:34 pm

DarthShadie wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:


lol as in the link I put ain't working properly...

But I get what you're saying Turtle... our first few episodes are more an introduction to the characters and the office and all that. They aren't our best. Also, I know you Americans are used to a certain kind of comedy. Whereas Canadians are more used to another kind of comedy. We can explore different approaches in Season 2, but Season 1 is purely Canadian and it's a slower type of comedy. You either like it or you don't.

That said, I'm sure once our momma joke episodes are out you're gonna love it.

I wouldn't so much call it "Canadian humor" so much as it's not funny to anyone. you

There are different types of humour. Just because the first 3 episodes aren't funny to you, doesn't mean others won't be funny or that they are not funny to anyone else.

ALSO, the TARGET AUDIENCE is PROGRAMMERS LOL This is PROGRAMMER HUMOUR. SO DUAH, of course the main people who are gonna find it funny are Programmers. It's ALL ABOUT programmers. hehe

What does Noodles and Yoga have to do with Programming?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: NEW DRINK   Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:06 am

Mine Turtle wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
Grimeth wrote:


I wouldn't so much call it "Canadian humor" so much as it's not funny to anyone. you

There are different types of humour. Just because the first 3 episodes aren't funny to you, doesn't mean others won't be funny or that they are not funny to anyone else.

ALSO, the TARGET AUDIENCE is PROGRAMMERS LOL This is PROGRAMMER HUMOUR. SO DUAH, of course the main people who are gonna find it funny are Programmers. It's ALL ABOUT programmers. hehe

What does Noodles and Yoga have to do with Programming?

Bah, don't be such a troll. The whole thing about the show is COMPILING and goofing off during compiling time and other programmers get that. yeah

Silly turtle

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
NotGiantSpiderGoat
GD Member


Posts : 41
Join date : 2012-09-29

PostSubject: Re: NEW DRINK   Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:22 am

It hot, I worked hard. LETS GET FUCKED UP!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: NEW DRINK   Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:58 am

NotGiantSpiderGoat wrote:
It hot, I worked hard. LETS GET FUCKED UP!




I'll drink to THAT! OMG!

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
NotGiantSpiderGoat
GD Member


Posts : 41
Join date : 2012-09-29

PostSubject: Re: NEW DRINK   Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:15 am

DarthShadie wrote:
NotGiantSpiderGoat wrote:
It hot, I worked hard. LETS GET FUCKED UP!




I'll drink to THAT! OMG!


a few days later and i cant be bothered going to the bottle'O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: NEW DRINK   Today at 3:23 pm

Back to top Go down
 
NEW DRINK
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Rhino's Energy Drink Logo
» Chelsea - Rhino's Energy Drink Logo
» 10 Things to Do With Your Vodka Besides Drink It
» THIS FRIDAY SPRING FEVER AFTERWORK MUEVATE SALSA - FREE SHOTS - FREE SALSA LESSONS - DRINK SPECIALS TILL 10PM!!!
» BrickFair - Tips and Tricks?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: