OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
BGS Brazil Game Show EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
BGS Brazil Game Show EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

BGS Brazil Game Show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

BGS Brazil Game Show Empty
PostSubject: BGS Brazil Game Show   BGS Brazil Game Show EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:55 pm

So I went to Brazil Game Show, latin america´s E3, in there were some games already released such as BF3 only that it was running on this really Badarse computer that makes the graphics look all manly and Tekken Tag Tournament 2, though it was the Wii U with Tekken Ball and the Mario mode.

I played Metal Gear Rising and fuck, that was the most violent fucking thing I´ve ever seen, the game was awesome and it was running at 60 Frames Per Second, the controls are actually smooth and the visuals look nice; the game has you slicing on free reign, want to cut a fucking bridge and then cut the enemies, take their intestines and use them for recharge? Only in MGR! And the great thing is it´s difficulty, it was challenging and some people deemed as Ninja Gaiden Hard but overall, the game gained my respect and I can´t wait for the final product.

I played the Wii U, I was expecting the worse, but since I can´t lie it actually turned out nice, I played some casual games such as Nintendo Land, I didn´t get what to do much with that shit; Then Mario, which actually was kinda fun; Ninja Gaiden which was awesome and they brought the franchise to it´s roots plus it has Ayane on it which is actually a great feature to me, I always liked her character and then there was ZombiU, which is a killer, it had a great survival system, it had horror, it felt like Left 4 Dead for a bit though mixed with a bit of the horror aspect from the first 3 Resident Evil games; I think I´m going to buy Wii U but just because of ZombiU and because I want the Ninja Gaiden 3, you know, the one that doesn´t suck, because a developer had so much time to make it but decided to go to a broader audience and make the game the most rehashed thing in the world, you had time Team Ninja, the Wii U version was announced the pre-release of the game versions of the PS3 and Xbox 360, don´t lie to me.

Assassin´s Creed 3...Holy Fuck...My mind was blown, I´m serious; The stealth aspects are totally gonna kick Assassin´s Creed II's ass and it is actually stealthier cause in my opinion, even though I love the AC franchise, I always felt they could get too much action and use the stealth mechanic as a tool of fleeing; The demo ended with a fire happening and If not Borderlands 2, Assassin´s Creed 3 will be Game of The Year.

Katsuhiro Harada made an appereance, though I didn´t manage to get an autograph though I did manage to get one from the Assassin´s Creed Producer (I think it´s producer).

I played Black Ops II, it was good, but not that game that makes you say:

I played Injustice: Gods Among Us and it was wild, it has the Mortal Kombat DNA but it evolves from it´s spiritual predecessor and manages to be more fast paced at some times and the most important aspect of the game, the stage hazards is great, and I can see some great potential, I played as Batman and Nightwing, they played faster and since they are gadget characters, they couldn´t lift cars or anything that Superman or Wonder Woman could do; Joker, Green Arrow and Green Lantern were announced and Catwoman was there too; They haven´t released much of a story, but it´s currently about every single DC Char being on a war against each other with no real good or evil side, Netherrealms hasn´t explained the story and is keeping a secret which makes me sorta pissed as I still want to know why the fuck is Batman beating up Dick Grayson like some bastard child.

There was some Korean MMO that mixed Gears of War with Fantasy and there was this hot chick from Big Brother there as a booth babe, but simply the fact as the game doesn´t fucking have anything interesting and the fact the chick came from a shitty reality tv show that makes Jersey Shore have some respect, I kept distance from the booth.

Played Rayman and it looks great, especially at how it´s assymetry is creative bringing different roles to the players in a fun way, though I have heard rumours that the Single Player will focus on Murphy rather than Rayman which pisses me off.

and finally I played *sigh* wait a second *drinks whiskey* I played Wonder Book no...just no Which brings me to the point of who was the jackass at Sony that said "Hey, you know what kids are interested nowadays? Books!" Must have been the same cuntface that proposed to Microsoft to have a control your Xbox 360 with a tablet that apparentally brings nothing new other than controlling the menu and the same jackshit that made Bieber appear on a NBA game; The whole game was an ARG tool that makes you think: "Why am I doing this?"

Well, that´s it for today, give to me your opinions and say to me what I thought of other games on BGS.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

BGS Brazil Game Show Empty
PostSubject: Re: BGS Brazil Game Show   BGS Brazil Game Show EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 3:00 pm

I have AC3 on pre-order... I doubt I'll be able to afford it...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com

BGS Brazil Game Show
Page 1 of 1