I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Go and vote you anus munchers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Go and vote you anus munchers    Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:19 pm

You heard me.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: Go and vote you anus munchers    Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:24 pm

Cant. I never registered.

I have never voted and i doubt i ever will. It dont interest me all that much and my vote seriously does not count. The Electorial College vote is all that matters.

I dont watch TV. I dont follow the news, and I dont know Politics. So i honestly have no idea what is goin on in the world or in the country.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Go and vote you anus munchers    Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:48 pm

Is it weird I registered on the UK voting system?
Also... Fuck... I'll be in the roll for jury duty now...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Go and vote you anus munchers    Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:57 pm

Your vote only matters if you live in ohio.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Go and vote you anus munchers    Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:31 pm

I get to vote next election Popo

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11275
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Go and vote you anus munchers    Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:38 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Your vote only matters if you live in ohio.

And Florida...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11275
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Go and vote you anus munchers    Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:42 pm

Callin wrote:
Cant. I never registered.

I have never voted and i doubt i ever will. It dont interest me all that much and my vote seriously does not count. The Electorial College vote is all that matters.

I dont watch TV. I dont follow the news, and I dont know Politics. So i honestly have no idea what is goin on in the world or in the country.


You can register at the place you vote... I think Americans that don't keep some understanding of their political surroundings and the leaders of this country are ignorant and drag us down as a society (ITT: If you're not voting because you claim to not know what's going on... I find that a piss poor excuse). That aside I will fight to the death your right not to vote. hehehe

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: Go and vote you anus munchers    Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:52 pm

Scott wrote:
Callin wrote:
Cant. I never registered.

I have never voted and i doubt i ever will. It dont interest me all that much and my vote seriously does not count. The Electorial College vote is all that matters.

I dont watch TV. I dont follow the news, and I dont know Politics. So i honestly have no idea what is goin on in the world or in the country.


You can register at the place you vote... I think Americans that don't keep some understanding of their political surroundings and the leaders of this country are ignorant and drag us down as a society (ITT: If you're not voting because you claim to not know what's going on... I find that a piss poor excuse). That aside I will fight to the death your right not to vote. hehehe

There are only 8 states that allow you to sign up for Registration at the voting booth. South Carolina is not one of them.

And yes i do agree its a Piss Poor Excuse, but its the one im goin with. I dont get out much. Im pretty much a shut in. I leave the house sometimes to take the wife to work. Other than that im at home watching the kids. I leave once every 2 weeks to go hang with friends.

I dont have TV because we never watch it. I have not watched the news in years because i honestly dont care. I just plain dont follow Politics. I used to pick up a smattering here and there and be semi informed, but i dont anymore because i have no interaction with the public. Im not goin to look it up online because i cant be bothered to do it.

And I do honestly believe that my vote does not matter. If you wish to vote. Go right a head. Its your choice. I will defend that choice right along with you Scott. I just wish the voice of the common American mattered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11275
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Go and vote you anus munchers    Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:00 pm

Callin wrote:
Scott wrote:
Callin wrote:
Cant. I never registered.

I have never voted and i doubt i ever will. It dont interest me all that much and my vote seriously does not count. The Electorial College vote is all that matters.

I dont watch TV. I dont follow the news, and I dont know Politics. So i honestly have no idea what is goin on in the world or in the country.


You can register at the place you vote... I think Americans that don't keep some understanding of their political surroundings and the leaders of this country are ignorant and drag us down as a society (ITT: If you're not voting because you claim to not know what's going on... I find that a piss poor excuse). That aside I will fight to the death your right not to vote. hehehe

There are only 8 states that allow you to sign up for Registration at the voting booth. South Carolina is not one of them.

And yes i do agree its a Piss Poor Excuse, but its the one im goin with. I dont get out much. Im pretty much a shut in. I leave the house sometimes to take the wife to work. Other than that im at home watching the kids. I leave once every 2 weeks to go hang with friends.

I dont have TV because we never watch it. I have not watched the news in years because i honestly dont care. I just plain dont follow Politics. I used to pick up a smattering here and there and be semi informed, but i dont anymore because i have no interaction with the public. Im not goin to look it up online because i cant be bothered to do it.

And I do honestly believe that my vote does not matter. If you wish to vote. Go right a head. Its your choice. I will defend that choice right along with you Scott. I just wish the voice of the common American mattered.

Anyone with the face of Marty Feldman matters... I\'m CRAZY!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Go and vote you anus munchers    Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:00 pm

You see, you're right that 1 vote doesnt matter. The problem is that A LOT of Americans think that. They add up.


P.S. I'm feeling a disapproving vibe from people about me posting politics <.<

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Go and vote you anus munchers    Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:05 pm

If you want to learn more about political candidates, might I suggest Reddit? They got all the news that's fit to hear!

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Go and vote you anus munchers    Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Branch wrote:
You see, you're right that 1 vote doesnt matter. The problem is that A LOT of Americans think that. They add up.

P.S. I'm feeling a disapproving vibe from people about me posting politics <.<

The thing is, like... if more people vote for obama in california, all of california's electoral votes go to obama regardless of how many voted for romney. Since california is so liberal n' such, those electoral votes are pretty much guaranteed to be obama's. If you want to vote for mitt romney here, why bother? Your vote literally won't matter.

Same for say... I dunno, voting for obama in texas. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong...

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11275
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Go and vote you anus munchers    Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:19 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Branch wrote:
You see, you're right that 1 vote doesnt matter. The problem is that A LOT of Americans think that. They add up.

P.S. I'm feeling a disapproving vibe from people about me posting politics <.<

The thing is, like... if more people vote for obama in california, all of california's electoral votes go to obama regardless of how many voted for romney. Since california is so liberal n' such, those electoral votes are pretty much guaranteed to be obama's. If you want to vote for mitt romney here, why bother? Your vote literally won't matter.

Same for say... I dunno, voting for obama in texas. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong...

Same for Minnesota and Mass pretty much...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Go and vote you anus munchers    Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:18 pm

So obama won?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11275
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Go and vote you anus munchers    Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:59 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
So obama won?

Pretty much...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Go and vote you anus munchers    Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:45 am

Just as I got to work today, romney was giving his concession speech on the TV in there. (or whatever you call it)

I don't know why they have to do that. Give a speech when they lose. It seemed sad. >_>

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Go and vote you anus munchers    Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:55 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
So obama won?

No, Gary Johnson won.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Go and vote you anus munchers    Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Romney made us wait for so long for his concession speech.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MT
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Go and vote you anus munchers    Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:41 am

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
So obama won?

No, Gary Johnson won.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Go and vote you anus munchers    Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Callin wrote:
Scott wrote:
Callin wrote:
Cant. I never registered.

I have never voted and i doubt i ever will. It dont interest me all that much and my vote seriously does not count. The Electorial College vote is all that matters.

I dont watch TV. I dont follow the news, and I dont know Politics. So i honestly have no idea what is goin on in the world or in the country.


You can register at the place you vote... I think Americans that don't keep some understanding of their political surroundings and the leaders of this country are ignorant and drag us down as a society (ITT: If you're not voting because you claim to not know what's going on... I find that a piss poor excuse). That aside I will fight to the death your right not to vote. hehehe

There are only 8 states that allow you to sign up for Registration at the voting booth. South Carolina is not one of them.

And yes i do agree its a Piss Poor Excuse, but its the one im goin with. I dont get out much. Im pretty much a shut in. I leave the house sometimes to take the wife to work. Other than that im at home watching the kids. I leave once every 2 weeks to go hang with friends.

I dont have TV because we never watch it. I have not watched the news in years because i honestly dont care. I just plain dont follow Politics. I used to pick up a smattering here and there and be semi informed, but i dont anymore because i have no interaction with the public. Im not goin to look it up online because i cant be bothered to do it.

And I do honestly believe that my vote does not matter. If you wish to vote. Go right a head. Its your choice. I will defend that choice right along with you Scott. I just wish the voice of the common American mattered.

Democracy does not die in fire or blood. It dies in silence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: Go and vote you anus munchers    Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:21 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Callin wrote:
Scott wrote:


You can register at the place you vote... I think Americans that don't keep some understanding of their political surroundings and the leaders of this country are ignorant and drag us down as a society (ITT: If you're not voting because you claim to not know what's going on... I find that a piss poor excuse). That aside I will fight to the death your right not to vote. hehehe

There are only 8 states that allow you to sign up for Registration at the voting booth. South Carolina is not one of them.

And yes i do agree its a Piss Poor Excuse, but its the one im goin with. I dont get out much. Im pretty much a shut in. I leave the house sometimes to take the wife to work. Other than that im at home watching the kids. I leave once every 2 weeks to go hang with friends.

I dont have TV because we never watch it. I have not watched the news in years because i honestly dont care. I just plain dont follow Politics. I used to pick up a smattering here and there and be semi informed, but i dont anymore because i have no interaction with the public. Im not goin to look it up online because i cant be bothered to do it.

And I do honestly believe that my vote does not matter. If you wish to vote. Go right a head. Its your choice. I will defend that choice right along with you Scott. I just wish the voice of the common American mattered.

Democracy does not die in fire or blood. It dies in silence.

well should it die, it wont be for the lack of my voice, but for those that bitch the loudest. as with any Online Game the silent minority are outruled by the Loudest Screaming Idiots.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Go and vote you anus munchers    Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:53 pm

Callin wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Callin wrote:


There are only 8 states that allow you to sign up for Registration at the voting booth. South Carolina is not one of them.

And yes i do agree its a Piss Poor Excuse, but its the one im goin with. I dont get out much. Im pretty much a shut in. I leave the house sometimes to take the wife to work. Other than that im at home watching the kids. I leave once every 2 weeks to go hang with friends.

I dont have TV because we never watch it. I have not watched the news in years because i honestly dont care. I just plain dont follow Politics. I used to pick up a smattering here and there and be semi informed, but i dont anymore because i have no interaction with the public. Im not goin to look it up online because i cant be bothered to do it.

And I do honestly believe that my vote does not matter. If you wish to vote. Go right a head. Its your choice. I will defend that choice right along with you Scott. I just wish the voice of the common American mattered.

Democracy does not die in fire or blood. It dies in silence.

well should it die, it wont be for the lack of my voice, but for those that bitch the loudest. as with any Online Game the silent minority are outruled by the Loudest Screaming Idiots.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11275
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Go and vote you anus munchers    Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:19 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Callin wrote:
Scott wrote:
Callin wrote:
Cant. I never registered.

I have never voted and i doubt i ever will. It dont interest me all that much and my vote seriously does not count. The Electorial College vote is all that matters.

I dont watch TV. I dont follow the news, and I dont know Politics. So i honestly have no idea what is goin on in the world or in the country.


You can register at the place you vote... I think Americans that don't keep some understanding of their political surroundings and the leaders of this country are ignorant and drag us down as a society (ITT: If you're not voting because you claim to not know what's going on... I find that a piss poor excuse). That aside I will fight to the death your right not to vote. hehehe

There are only 8 states that allow you to sign up for Registration at the voting booth. South Carolina is not one of them.

And yes i do agree its a Piss Poor Excuse, but its the one im goin with. I dont get out much. Im pretty much a shut in. I leave the house sometimes to take the wife to work. Other than that im at home watching the kids. I leave once every 2 weeks to go hang with friends.

I dont have TV because we never watch it. I have not watched the news in years because i honestly dont care. I just plain dont follow Politics. I used to pick up a smattering here and there and be semi informed, but i dont anymore because i have no interaction with the public. Im not goin to look it up online because i cant be bothered to do it.

And I do honestly believe that my vote does not matter. If you wish to vote. Go right a head. Its your choice. I will defend that choice right along with you Scott. I just wish the voice of the common American mattered.

Democracy does not die in fire or blood. It dies in silence.

Wrong...



It is high time I let you all in on a little truth... Uly is right.... I'm pulling a Sidious. THE GALACTIC OT SHALL BE REORGANIZED... INTO THE... FIRST... GALACTIC WHORE HOUSE!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Meatlocker
Detective


Posts : 3622
Join date : 2011-02-06
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Go and vote you anus munchers    Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:24 pm

Scott wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Callin wrote:


There are only 8 states that allow you to sign up for Registration at the voting booth. South Carolina is not one of them.

And yes i do agree its a Piss Poor Excuse, but its the one im goin with. I dont get out much. Im pretty much a shut in. I leave the house sometimes to take the wife to work. Other than that im at home watching the kids. I leave once every 2 weeks to go hang with friends.

I dont have TV because we never watch it. I have not watched the news in years because i honestly dont care. I just plain dont follow Politics. I used to pick up a smattering here and there and be semi informed, but i dont anymore because i have no interaction with the public. Im not goin to look it up online because i cant be bothered to do it.

And I do honestly believe that my vote does not matter. If you wish to vote. Go right a head. Its your choice. I will defend that choice right along with you Scott. I just wish the voice of the common American mattered.

Democracy does not die in fire or blood. It dies in silence.

Wrong...



It is high time I let you all in on a little truth... Uly is right.... I'm pulling a Sidious. THE GALACTIC OT SHALL BE REORGANIZED... INTO THE... FIRST... GALACTIC WHORE HOUSE!

you broke my quote.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11275
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Go and vote you anus munchers    Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:44 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Scott wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Callin wrote:


There are only 8 states that allow you to sign up for Registration at the voting booth. South Carolina is not one of them.

And yes i do agree its a Piss Poor Excuse, but its the one im goin with. I dont get out much. Im pretty much a shut in. I leave the house sometimes to take the wife to work. Other than that im at home watching the kids. I leave once every 2 weeks to go hang with friends.

I dont have TV because we never watch it. I have not watched the news in years because i honestly dont care. I just plain dont follow Politics. I used to pick up a smattering here and there and be semi informed, but i dont anymore because i have no interaction with the public. Im not goin to look it up online because i cant be bothered to do it.

And I do honestly believe that my vote does not matter. If you wish to vote. Go right a head. Its your choice. I will defend that choice right along with you Scott. I just wish the voice of the common American mattered.

Democracy does not die in fire or blood. It dies in silence.

Wrong...



It is high time I let you all in on a little truth... Uly is right.... I'm pulling a Sidious. THE GALACTIC OT SHALL BE REORGANIZED... INTO THE... FIRST... GALACTIC WHORE HOUSE!

you broke my quote.

lmao that's funny... xD

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Go and vote you anus munchers    Today at 5:34 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Go and vote you anus munchers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» [OFFICIAL] Vote for the new muxxu section mod
» Vote For Canadian Justin Darlington In The SPRITE NBA 2011 Dunk Off
» Man-E-Faces deco vote
» Vote for your favorite Vampire Clan
» Historic F1 tracks vote Part 1 (yes there's a part two)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: