OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal

Go down 
+4
Meatlocker
Scott
Ulyaoth
Matured Yoshikage Kira
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal Empty
PostSubject: Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal   Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:15 am

Recently, Adult Swim has announced they are going to put a lost episode of Dexter's Lab on their site in a week or two.

Dexter's Rude Removal was a never seen episode rumoured to be destroyed from the CN media library that was only shown once in a convention where Genndy Taratkovsky and Craig McCracken participated, the episode was written by Craig, Genndy and Seth MacFarlane.

The episode was never aired and during it's showing, Kids were left from the panel and recording was prohibited with a woman at the panel stating that whoever showed the episode would be threatened with a lawsuit.

The summary of the episode is about Dexter having all of his rude parts removed so he could become a perfect boy, but DeeDee gets in the way and both DeeDee and Dexter's rude parts are released with them hitting the real Dexter and DeeDee uncounsious, the rude parts cause chaos among Dexter's town because of their swearing, with rude Dexter calling rude DeeDee a "whiny bitch" and rude DeeDee calling rude Dexter "a skull fucking douchebag"
The episode ends with:
Spoiler:

This episode is real as stated by Craig on his deviantart page and Genndy at his reddit page with this apparent guy: http://forum.bcdb.com/forum/I_have_seen_Dexters_Rude_Removal_P77193/
confirming he has seen the episode in the convention.

Adult Swim is currently posting updates:

(why must the video links be a skull fucking douchebag when I post them?)

Video telling more about this episode:
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal   Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 8:29 am

I are interested in dese developmentz.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal   Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:28 am

Haha
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal   Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:32 am

Do you really think it is real or are they just making one?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal   Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:35 am

Meatlocker wrote:

If it was real I don't think Seth McFarlane would have kept it a secret this long...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal   Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:04 am

Scott wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

If it was real I don't think Seth McFarlane would have kept it a secret this long...

Yeah, did Seth McFarlane work on Dexter's lab? I know it said he wrote the script to the Rude Removal but I had never heard that he worked at CN outside of the first family guy pilot.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal   Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:03 pm

Since when was Seth on Dexter's lab?
I callz shenaniginz!
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal   Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 12:44 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
I callz shenaniginz!

He was a writer for Dexter alongside Craig, Genndy, Jason Butler and even Butch Hartman.

Seth also worked for Johnny Bravo and was a freelancer at Disney once.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal   Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 1:09 pm

Mine Turtle wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
I callz shenaniginz!

He was a writer for Dexter alongside Craig, Genndy, Jason Butler and even Butch Hartman.

Seth also worked for Johnny Bravo and was a freelancer at Disney once.

I know about the Johnny Bravo thing... Though I guess since most of the old CN stuff was property of Hannah&Barbara, working on one would mean working on all of them...
And yes, he freelanced for Disney. It's where all the... Disney jokes come from...
Back to top Go down
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal   Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 12:56 pm

Annoying sister says: DEEXTERRRRR

Dexter replies with a russian dialect: But vat eez deess pox of the chicken? Vat are deez strange petrrrrusions!
Back to top Go down
http://www.binkyproductions.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal   Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 2:29 pm

DarthShadie wrote:
Annoying sister says: DEEXTERRRRR

Dexter replies with a russian dialect: But vat eez deess pox of the chicken? Vat are deez strange petrrrrusions!

Damn... I remember that episode...
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal   Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:15 pm

https://twitter.com/adultswim/status/293180330964299776

It's official and will air on tuesday.

Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal Proxy
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal   Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:37 pm

Once Seth puts his fingers in something I hold dear to me, I only want to shove a railroad spike through his goddamn jugular.
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal   Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:38 pm

Burkman wrote:
Once Seth puts his fingers in something I hold dear to me, I only want to shove a railroad spike through his goddamn jugular.

Suddenly changed your post, burks?

But it had Genndy and Craig as writers, so one shit can't make a difference as long as these guys are in it
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal   Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:40 pm

Yes. Shut up.

I like my Dexter with innuendos and hidden adult jokes and all, but going straight for the adult stuff just annoys the piss out of me. Ren and Stimpy creators tried it with Adult Party Cartoon and that turned out to suck complete shit.

In before Scott saying, "Ren and Stimpy sucks." Kiss my ass, I loved that show and it's raunchiness.

I know it's your opinion that you don't think the show was good, but it's my opinion to say your opinion is stupid. PS3 hater. There is nothing wrong with that console and I don't see why you're so disgusted by it considering it has games such as MGS4 and the Uncharted series.

Last edited by Burkman on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal   Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 9:46 pm

Burkman wrote:
Yes. Shut up.

I like my Dexter with innuendos and hidden adult jokes and all, but going straight for the adult stuff just annoys the piss out of me. Ren and Stimpy creators tried it with Adult Party Cartoon and that turned out to suck complete shit.

In before Scott saying, "Ren and Stimpy sucks." Kiss my ass, I loved that show and it's raunchiness.

Ah yes, adult party, Ren & Stimpy really didn't had the same luck as they did with Nick.

Well, on the bright side, fans can finally see something that was missing in ages.

Now all Adult Swim needs to show us is the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Boston episode
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal   Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:33 pm

To me, it wasn't as profane as people said it was and I found no evidence of the skull fucking douchebag scene.

Last edited by Mine Turtle on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal   Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Thank you for linking that. The intro music was like a splash of cold water, only the cold water was nostalgia. I'm somewhat upset the cussing was bleeped out...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal   Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:25 pm

it was bleah. Not really funny and the ending could be seen from a mile away.

overall i would rate it maybe 1.5 stars out of 5. so yea something that bad and would paint the show in a different light and bring about negative ratings. i can see why it was not aired.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal   Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:19 am

It was shit and not funny. Way to ruin something perfectly good, Seth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal   Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal Empty

Back to top Go down

Dexter's Laboratory: Dexter's Rude Removal
Page 1 of 1