OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!!

Go down 
+8
Barbelith
Boba
MrEvilDude
Grimeth
Vaseline
PJsnaks
SoupWithSauce
The Mortonator
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!!   OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:57 pm

Dynastium wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
I'll play wif u I guess.

Ohhhhh I totally forgot about the Melissa's baby shower. Darn. Next Friday? Wait, no good, that's mine and SoupWithSauce's HBO night.

And the Friday after that is that orgy.

We aren't suppose to talk about that yet silly. <3
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!!   OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:57 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
I'll play wif u I guess.

Ohhhhh I totally forgot about the Melissa's baby shower. Darn. Next Friday? Wait, no good, that's mine and SoupWithSauce's HBO night.

And the Friday after that is that orgy.

We aren't suppose to talk about that yet silly. <3

Doh! I'll bring the paddle. You're buying the prostitutes, right?
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!!   OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Dynastium wrote:
Aximand wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:
So i guess you guys arnt going to play in the game????? I'm kind of sad now my jawa is uncheerfu my jawa is uncheerfu all i wanted was to raid something with my friends.
I see your problem right there.
I'm your friend, Aximand.
I voted "Meh" towards you in the "Boba Bounty Hate/Like" thread, but I must admit I'm warming up to you.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!!   OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:02 pm

Aximand wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
Aximand wrote:

I see your problem right there.
I'm your friend, Aximand.
I voted "Meh" towards you in the "Boba Bounty Hate/Like" thread, but I must admit I'm warming up to you.
Thanks, bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!!   OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:04 pm

Since no one wanted to play with me. I decided to change the theme of the thread to something i could troll solo easily. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=306309

Its about in game romance with players and same sex marraige.
I didnt post a poll with it because i would like to post this thread again in the future and troll it with you guys.

So if i dont use a poll. I should be able to recreate this thread again later and the mods wont destroy it because they see it as an improvement.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!!   OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:06 pm

Wait... this isn't the orgy?
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!!   OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:08 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
Since no one wanted to play with me. I decided to change the theme of the thread to something i could troll solo easily. http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=306309

I didnt post a poll with it because i would like to post this thread again in the future and troll it with you guys.

So if i dont use a poll. I should be able to recreate this thread again later and the mods wont destroy it because they see it as an improvement.
Alright, its just too pathetic, I've got to ruin it for you.

This is a legitimate concern for some people. You may not realize it, but this isn't a troll topic, people are going to take it fairly seriously because BioWare has had same sex relations in their games in the past, but have stated that they aren't going to in Star Wars: The Old Republic. This isn't trolling, its starting a debate.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!!   OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:09 pm

Aximand wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

This is a legitimate concern for some people. You may not realize it, but this isn't a troll topic, people are going to take it fairly seriously because BioWare has had same sex relations in their games in the past, but have stated that they aren't going to in Star Wars: The Old Republic. This isn't trolling, its starting a debate.

What's the difference... it's entertainment for us either way. :smug:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!!   OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:11 pm

Aximand wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

Duh thats the point! You start the debate. Then you troll people during the debate.

You pick a debate that is going to be easy to troll about while talking about it.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!!   OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:11 pm

Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

Because its not actually funny?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!!   OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by Klanagh

I doubt Christian fundamentalists will be letting their children play this game. If they do, then too bad for them, 'cause their children will be exposed to the broader culture. Swearing, griefing, sexually explicit chat, and worst of all /gasp!....nerdrage.

BW isn't afraid to have same gender romances in their games. Which is a good thing.

and bam i got someone to violate the code of conduct lol. Though he violated it without me even talking to him in the thread so that was way to easy and not that fun.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!!   OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:13 pm

Scott wrote:

Nah, 2 weeks from this Friday :/

Unless I'm playing Brink on that day, then it's a no-go.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

KingWilbourn wrote:
Scott wrote:

You could always play Brink at the same time. But hey, it's 2 men vs. 5 women, so more for me I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!!   OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:14 pm

omfg i evolved into an OT MASTER!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!!   OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:

Sir... anything that rials up the GD is funny.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!!   OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:15 pm

Aximand wrote:

True that. Besides, old topic is old.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!!   OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:15 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:
Scott wrote:

I love your avatar...

Did I just say that out loud? no...just no
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:

Except for that thread about the game being srz business.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

DarthNemis wrote:

No.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:

Meh, I've seen this debate too often to be even mildly amused by it.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!!   OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:16 pm

Dynastium wrote:
Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:

This is the internet... I speak it.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!!   OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:18 pm

Scott wrote:
Dynastium wrote:
Scott wrote:

This is the internet... I speak it.

eh spk intrntz dood
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!!   OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:19 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

No.

look at my title and fuck they redirected my thread to something that it wasnt even talking about!!!!!!!! wtf. o well im just going to make the racail thread and see how that goes.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!!   OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:24 pm

DarthNemis wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

No.

look at my title and fuck they redirected my thread to something that it wasnt even talking about!!!!!!!! wtf. o well im just going to make the racail thread and see how that goes.

Lol u'z make thred bout lucky charmz?!?!?@!?#@?!?!?? Cuz i liek it wen the leperkhan goz "oh no dey aftr muh luky charms" I tink itz funni.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!!   OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:26 pm

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6203717#post6203717

OK PLEASE COME PLAY WITH ME JUST A TINY BIT. i promise you guys will have a good time with this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!!   OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

OPERATION: RACAIL TROLL!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next