OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

L12PW: The New Order

Go down 
+12
SoupWithSauce
Yeet
Grimeth
Boba
Callin
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Ban-Anad
Ulyaoth
Branch
GSG
Scott
Burkman
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Callin
I have a title
Callin

L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 9:15 am

“You are permitted, in time of great danger, to walk with the devil until you have crossed the bridge"

that is what it is supposed to be.

(not being offensive here. If this be a true bulgarian proverb i like it alot. even if its not i like it alot. lol)
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:18 am

So yesterday I ordered Heart of the Swarm off Amazon...
Today it got dispatched... To my old address... After me clearly specifying the new one (I remember cause I had to enter it)... WTF Amazon?!
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:34 am

So ban is that a bulgarian proverb?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:49 am

Uly drove to work this morning. Got started on thingz. Supervisor and other associate aren't there yet. We shall call this other associate... girl-from-work.

Turns out girl-from-work's car wouldn't start this morning. My supervisor picked her up to take her to kohl'z. That's why they were late.

Uly and girl-from-work are off at 10am. Supervisor is off at 11am.

Uly says to girl-from-work, "So hey... do you need a ride home?"

"Uuh, no thanks, I'll just wait for supervisor."

She'd rather wait an hour than... b-be in a car... with u-u-uly...

*bursts into tears*
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:22 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Uly drove to work this morning. Got started on thingz. Supervisor and other associate aren't there yet. We shall call this other associate... girl-from-work.

Turns out girl-from-work's car wouldn't start this morning. My supervisor picked her up to take her to kohl'z. That's why they were late.

Uly and girl-from-work are off at 10am. Supervisor is off at 11am.

Uly says to girl-from-work, "So hey... do you need a ride home?"

"Uuh, no thanks, I'll just wait for supervisor."

She'd rather wait an hour than... b-be in a car... with u-u-uly...

*bursts into tears*

Buy a Van and get lots of candy.

(serious note- Dont stress it)
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:38 pm

THIS ORANGE CHICKEN IS FUCKING DELICIOUS!

*ignore this post*
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 2:18 pm

Callin wrote:
So ban is that a bulgarian proverb?

I think so, yes...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 pm

It shall be remembered... only callin reached out to soothe uly's troubled soul in this delicate matter...

w-w-why wouldn't she just... accept a ride home... f-f-from me?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:20 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
It shall be remembered... only callin reached out to soothe uly's troubled soul in this delicate matter...

w-w-why wouldn't she just... accept a ride home... f-f-from me?

"Don't get in a dark car with a creepy co-worker, Sally..."
A piece of advice by her Alzheimer-stricken grandmother that Barbara never forgot...

Also, maybe there was more going on between her and... the supervisor, was it?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:38 pm

They're both female and my supervisor is married, mister man.

But no... no, uly is some sort of pervert... some violent deviant. Better not get in a car with uly, he'll just end up stalking you...

*bursts into tears*
Back to top Go down
Vidgamer
OT'er
Vidgamer

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:51 pm

I find it difficult to ignore Scott's post about orange chicken. I agree with him. It's AWESOME!

Instead of critictsizing Uly, let's help him for once. Uly, you are likely a creepy stalker only because you have a damaged psyche.

*Puts on glasses and has a notepad and pencil ready* Lay down and relax, Uly. Did either of your parents mistreat you or neglect you in any shape or form?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Vidgamer wrote:
I find it difficult to ignore Scott's post about orange chicken. I agree with him. It's AWESOME!

Instead of critictsizing Uly, let's help him for once. Uly, you are likely a creepy stalker only because you have a damaged psyche.

*Puts on glasses and has a notepad and pencil ready* Lay down and relax, Uly. Did either of your parents mistreat you or neglect you in any shape or form?

He's been rattling on for two years. You don't think we've tried helping him?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:03 pm

Vidgamer reaches out to pat uly's shoulder and tell him everything will be alright. Branch intercepts him... and says "Don't you help him... DON'T YOU EVEN TOUCH HIM.... LET HIM SUFFER!"
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:04 pm

She is in the bar with the men who play guitar
Back to top Go down
Vidgamer
OT'er
Vidgamer

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:05 pm

Bwanch wrote:
Vidgamer wrote:

He's been rattling on for two years. You don't think we've tried helping him?
Uly seems to appreciate my comment. :P
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:06 pm

Uly's father was absent in his life. Uly's mother... I don't know what to say... but I am not fond of my mother. Is that uly's fault? IS THAT MY FAULT?!
Back to top Go down
Vidgamer
OT'er
Vidgamer

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:14 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Uly's father was absent in his life. Uly's mother... I don't know what to say... but I am not fond of my mother. Is that uly's fault? IS THAT MY FAULT?!
You can't really help who you like. But if you don't like her, there's got to be a reason. Did she mistreat you or neglect you?
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:29 pm

Vidgamer wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
You can't really help who you like. But if you don't like her, there's got to be a reason. Did she mistreat you or neglect you?

Familiarity breeds contempt.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Vidgamer wrote:

Hey, hey! That's my job! My job! *Whacks on nose with folded newspaper* Mine!
L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Vidgamer
OT'er
Vidgamer

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:42 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Vidgamer wrote:

You're a little late for that, aren't you? :P
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:56 pm

52 posts and starting to get on Bans agitated side. Not good young one. Not good at all. I would say more but we aint supposed to talk about that time. Ever. I probably should not have mentioned it. Who are you? Why are you calling me? WRONG NUMBER WRONG NUMBER WRONG NUMBER WRONAAACK...
Back to top Go down
Vidgamer
OT'er
Vidgamer

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:01 pm

Callin wrote:
52 posts and starting to get on Bans agitated side. Not good young one. Not good at all. I would say more but we aint supposed to talk about that time. Ever. I probably should not have mentioned it. Who are you? Why are you calling me? WRONG NUMBER WRONG NUMBER WRONG NUMBER WRONAAACK...

Ooo! A horror story! Oh, please share! Please, please, please! OMG!
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:05 pm

This one time, a dude pissed off banana, so he punched him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Vidgamer
OT'er
Vidgamer

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 6:09 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
This one time, a dude pissed off banana, so he punched him in the stomach.
Aw! I was looking forward to hearing about blood, gore, and death.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 7:00 pm

Vidgamer wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Vidgamer wrote:

You're a little late for that, aren't you? :P

Hey, I've been this place's official on-site shrink since The Great Burkman Quelling of 2012...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The New Order   L12PW: The New Order - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

L12PW: The New Order
Page 25 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next