OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
So I Made A Hipster Cry Today EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
So I Made A Hipster Cry Today EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

So I Made A Hipster Cry Today

Go down 
+9
Scott
Boba
Branch
Grimeth
Yeet
CollaWars
Callin
Ban-Anad
Jet
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

So I Made A Hipster Cry Today Empty
PostSubject: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:52 pm

I'm not sure what kind of emotions are supposed to go with this sort of thing, but right now it's a mix of guilt and lulz.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:54 pm

Do tell...
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:05 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Do tell...

I have a friend who has happened to ditch me for some other new friends, and the thing is they aren't even the "cool kids" (which would usually be the people you would think someone would ditch you for). Instead it's the kind of kids who dye their hair blue and help keep the Ska industry alive.

I was joking around and we were laughing and everything and she said something like "my friends aren't that weird" and I said something along the lines of "She's worn that same shirt for like 4 days in a row now".

...It was one of those things where as soon as you say it, you realize it was probably one of the-most-inconsiderate-things-you've-ever-said category, and you immediately realize if there is a god, he's sending you to hell...

Well, apparently someone told the girl what I said (the one who wears the shirt like all month) and instead of making a hateful comment at me as soon as she saw me in the hallway she just started to cry.

I kind of lied when I said it was part lulzy. I just feel like an asshole...but hey, maybe the internet can find something that justifies me...

a little?
please?
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:11 pm

sounds more like a punk poser instead of a hipster.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:24 pm

Where does the hipster part come in play?
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:55 pm

You made a girl cry. You should feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:59 pm

If the bitch was true punk she woulda took the shirt off and threw it at him saying "here you fucking wash it then" then go back to smoking a cig.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:24 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:

The fact that it was a deadmau5 shirt and she had the whole "hipster image" thing going.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:33 pm

You should feel bad.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 7:48 pm

Repent! The end is nigh!
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:05 pm

Ryan wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:

The fact that it was a deadmau5 shirt and she had the whole "hipster image" thing going.

I have 7 ear piercings and blue hair. I am no hipster.

Also.. WTF or Who The Fuck are deadmau5? and please explain to me why i should care.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:31 pm

Callin wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:

I have 7 ear piercings and blue hair. I am no hipster.

Also.. WTF or Who The Fuck are deadmau5? and please explain to me why i should care.

A dubstep composer.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:18 pm

A hipster is someone who likes something and says they liked it before it was cool.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:21 am

Bwanch wrote:
A hipster is someone who likes something and says they liked it before it was cool.

So Nerds?
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:41 am

Callin wrote:
Bwanch wrote:

So Nerds?

So asswipes?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:32 am

Ryan wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:

That's not really a hipster... And it's not really all that bad a taste... Deadmau5 is better than Skrillex... See, if she was wearing a white beanie with green/light blue hair, a scarf over a t-shirt and sporing some sort of handlebar mustache reference... That'd be a hipster... Just because someone listens to dubstep don't mean they're a hipster... It just means they have a terrible taste for music...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:03 am

I'd like to point out that a lot of deadmau5 shirts look a lot alike... you should feel bad... you should also wash the shirt for her. You just need to find a time when she's not wearing it...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 10:47 am

You made a girl cry.

You're never gonna be a true man yeah
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:31 am

I really don't see what the problem is. If she wore the same shirt 4 days in a row, why is it a crime to point it out? I don't see why anyone would cry over that. If I wore the same shirt 4 days in a row and someone told me that, I wouldn't consider it an insult or offensive or anything...

I really can't understand why she'd cry about it. I know you want to make her feel better, but uuh... this is like if someone cried because you told them it's been raining the past 2 days.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:38 am

Maybe she just has these mood swings...
I forgot the scientific name...
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:09 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:

That's not really a hipster... And it's not really all that bad a taste... Deadmau5 is better than Skrillex... See, if she was wearing a white beanie with green/light blue hair, a scarf over a t-shirt and sporing some sort of handlebar mustache reference... That'd be a hipster... Just because someone listens to dubstep don't mean they're a hipster... It just means they have a terrible taste for music...

She has the whole hipster look going was the point, I don't know anything about her besides that and that I made her cry...

She has the whole unnecessary thick rimmed glasses thing going (no lenses of course), the dyed hair, and the black skinny pants thing with some Chuck Taylors.

If that's not the hipster image then I guess I'm just wrong. Lol

(Saying deadmau5 is better than skrillex is like saying dying by fire is better than drowning).
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 2:37 pm

They sell glasses with no lens at kohl's. Helix brand, if I recall.

If she applies for a kohl's charge card, you can get an extra 20% off, in addition to any coupons she might have. Technically, you only get the 20% off if you're approved, but ask if you can get it anyway, and they'll do it.

If they don't, they're not doing it right and they'll never be appreciated like the top credit earners unless they do. Kohl's will let you get away with shit if you get credits. It's how da game iz played.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:35 pm

I guess since she is a hipster it is okay to make her cry then.

You are literally Hitler.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:27 pm

A customer once asked me where the chuck taylors are. I had no idea he meant converse. SAY CONVERSE!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:43 pm

Callin wrote:
Bwanch wrote:

So Nerds?

No? A jock or some shit could do it too. Whether it be about a band or some saying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   So I Made A Hipster Cry Today Empty

Back to top Go down

So I Made A Hipster Cry Today
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next