I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 So I Made A Hipster Cry Today

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:52 pm

I'm not sure what kind of emotions are supposed to go with this sort of thing, but right now it's a mix of guilt and lulz.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:54 pm

Do tell...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:05 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Do tell...

I have a friend who has happened to ditch me for some other new friends, and the thing is they aren't even the "cool kids" (which would usually be the people you would think someone would ditch you for). Instead it's the kind of kids who dye their hair blue and help keep the Ska industry alive.

I was joking around and we were laughing and everything and she said something like "my friends aren't that weird" and I said something along the lines of "She's worn that same shirt for like 4 days in a row now".

...It was one of those things where as soon as you say it, you realize it was probably one of the-most-inconsiderate-things-you've-ever-said category, and you immediately realize if there is a god, he's sending you to hell...

Well, apparently someone told the girl what I said (the one who wears the shirt like all month) and instead of making a hateful comment at me as soon as she saw me in the hallway she just started to cry.

I kind of lied when I said it was part lulzy. I just feel like an asshole...but hey, maybe the internet can find something that justifies me...

a little?
please?

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:11 pm

sounds more like a punk poser instead of a hipster.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:24 pm

Where does the hipster part come in play?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:55 pm

You made a girl cry. You should feel bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:59 pm

If the bitch was true punk she woulda took the shirt off and threw it at him saying "here you fucking wash it then" then go back to smoking a cig.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:24 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Where does the hipster part come in play?

The fact that it was a deadmau5 shirt and she had the whole "hipster image" thing going.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wilbourn
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 4063
Join date : 2011-02-02
Age : 999
Location : le tit

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:33 pm

You should feel bad.

_________________
Murder: Noun - The unlawful killing of one human by another, especially with premeditated malice.

The Dark One returns.
9/11 was an inside job.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:48 pm

Repent! The end is nigh!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:05 pm

Ryan wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Where does the hipster part come in play?

The fact that it was a deadmau5 shirt and she had the whole "hipster image" thing going.

I have 7 ear piercings and blue hair. I am no hipster.

Also.. WTF or Who The Fuck are deadmau5? and please explain to me why i should care.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:31 pm

Callin wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Where does the hipster part come in play?

The fact that it was a deadmau5 shirt and she had the whole "hipster image" thing going.

I have 7 ear piercings and blue hair. I am no hipster.

Also.. WTF or Who The Fuck are deadmau5? and please explain to me why i should care.

A dubstep composer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:18 pm

A hipster is someone who likes something and says they liked it before it was cool.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:21 am

Bwanch wrote:
A hipster is someone who likes something and says they liked it before it was cool.

So Nerds?

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:41 am

Callin wrote:
Bwanch wrote:
A hipster is someone who likes something and says they liked it before it was cool.

So Nerds?

So asswipes?

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:32 am

Ryan wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Where does the hipster part come in play?

The fact that it was a deadmau5 shirt and she had the whole "hipster image" thing going.

That's not really a hipster... And it's not really all that bad a taste... Deadmau5 is better than Skrillex... See, if she was wearing a white beanie with green/light blue hair, a scarf over a t-shirt and sporing some sort of handlebar mustache reference... That'd be a hipster... Just because someone listens to dubstep don't mean they're a hipster... It just means they have a terrible taste for music...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:03 am

I'd like to point out that a lot of deadmau5 shirts look a lot alike... you should feel bad... you should also wash the shirt for her. You just need to find a time when she's not wearing it...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
MT
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:47 am

You made a girl cry.

You're never gonna be a true man yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:31 am

I really don't see what the problem is. If she wore the same shirt 4 days in a row, why is it a crime to point it out? I don't see why anyone would cry over that. If I wore the same shirt 4 days in a row and someone told me that, I wouldn't consider it an insult or offensive or anything...

I really can't understand why she'd cry about it. I know you want to make her feel better, but uuh... this is like if someone cried because you told them it's been raining the past 2 days.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ban-Anad
BananaGod


Posts : 6603
Join date : 2011-02-12
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:38 am

Maybe she just has these mood swings...
I forgot the scientific name...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:09 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
Where does the hipster part come in play?

The fact that it was a deadmau5 shirt and she had the whole "hipster image" thing going.

That's not really a hipster... And it's not really all that bad a taste... Deadmau5 is better than Skrillex... See, if she was wearing a white beanie with green/light blue hair, a scarf over a t-shirt and sporing some sort of handlebar mustache reference... That'd be a hipster... Just because someone listens to dubstep don't mean they're a hipster... It just means they have a terrible taste for music...

She has the whole hipster look going was the point, I don't know anything about her besides that and that I made her cry...

She has the whole unnecessary thick rimmed glasses thing going (no lenses of course), the dyed hair, and the black skinny pants thing with some Chuck Taylors.

If that's not the hipster image then I guess I'm just wrong. Lol

(Saying deadmau5 is better than skrillex is like saying dying by fire is better than drowning).

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:37 pm

They sell glasses with no lens at kohl's. Helix brand, if I recall.

If she applies for a kohl's charge card, you can get an extra 20% off, in addition to any coupons she might have. Technically, you only get the 20% off if you're approved, but ask if you can get it anyway, and they'll do it.

If they don't, they're not doing it right and they'll never be appreciated like the top credit earners unless they do. Kohl's will let you get away with shit if you get credits. It's how da game iz played.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:35 pm

I guess since she is a hipster it is okay to make her cry then.


You are literally Hitler.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:27 pm

A customer once asked me where the chuck taylors are. I had no idea he meant converse. SAY CONVERSE!

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:43 pm

Callin wrote:
Bwanch wrote:
A hipster is someone who likes something and says they liked it before it was cool.

So Nerds?

No? A jock or some shit could do it too. Whether it be about a band or some saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: So I Made A Hipster Cry Today   Today at 7:13 pm

Back to top Go down
 
So I Made A Hipster Cry Today
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» So I Made A Hipster Cry Today
» This song made me cry ;(
» I got chased by a horse today
» Today at yotta quest
» made my dad cry

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: