I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Happy Mother's Day!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vidgamer
OT'er


Posts : 108
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 22
Location : Florida.

PostSubject: Happy Mother's Day!   Sun May 12, 2013 12:20 pm

Hey guys, I'm back again. I'm in North Carolina. I wanted to get school work done early and stayed off the OT to avoid being tempted to stay on. Mother's Day has been a great day so far. I got my Mom her favorite candy, Caramel Cremes, and a gift card to a restaurant the family is going to later. How's your Mother's Day?

_________________
Half of the people playing as a jedi or sith wrote:
L00k @ mEEz! I g0tZ lItesAb0R & 4cE P0wAhZ!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Sun May 12, 2013 5:27 pm

I see how it is... Drive by my house and dont say a fucking word.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Sun May 12, 2013 5:32 pm

Callin wrote:
I see how it is... Drive by my house and dont say a fucking word.

Hey I did that too... the difference is I blew you a kiss.

Mothers day is fine... yet to call mis mama. Called the wifey tho.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Sun May 12, 2013 8:34 pm



Oh wait...

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Mon May 13, 2013 12:05 am

It's been a mix of good and bad lol well annoying DIE!

As much as I love my mother, she decided that it made her unhappy that I was "not helping my sister set up the table". We were at my sister's. However, my sister said she'd let me know if she needed anything and she was in her zone, so I stayed out of her way, to respect her. My mom had to make a huge hooplah about it grrrr. ZZzzz...

But the rest was fine and she was happy to see us all. We toasted my brother's miraculous step towards healing. He has severe OCD (it's worse for Autistic people) and it's been a week now that some days he doesn't ask for his "checkies" and all that stuff. He's less afraid. Yay!

And of course we toasted my engagement. love you too

And Frank's kid had taken 2 flowers from day care so that I could have one too for "step-mother's day". How cute Good Show sir.

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Mon May 13, 2013 12:15 am

DarthShadie wrote:
It's been a mix of good and bad lol well annoying DIE!

As much as I love my mother, she decided that it made her unhappy that I was "not helping my sister set up the table". We were at my sister's. However, my sister said she'd let me know if she needed anything and she was in her zone, so I stayed out of her way, to respect her. My mom had to make a huge hooplah about it grrrr. ZZzzz...

But the rest was fine and she was happy to see us all. We toasted my brother's miraculous step towards healing. He has severe OCD (it's worse for Autistic people) and it's been a week now that some days he doesn't ask for his "checkies" and all that stuff. He's less afraid. Yay!

And of course we toasted my engagement. love you too

And Frank's kid had taken 2 flowers from day care so that I could have one too for "step-mother's day". How cute Good Show sir.

Aint it 'bout time you started popping some little OTers out...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
MT
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 918
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Mon May 13, 2013 11:52 am

Me: Hey mom, what do you want to do on Mother's day?
Mother: Oh, now that you ask. I want to watch Iron Man 3.

I took her to theater, but not before I took her to a doctor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Mon May 13, 2013 12:09 pm

She wants the D...














































Robert Downey Jr.

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarthShadie
OT Master


Posts : 436
Join date : 2011-04-25
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Tue May 14, 2013 1:56 am

Scott wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
It's been a mix of good and bad lol well annoying DIE!

As much as I love my mother, she decided that it made her unhappy that I was "not helping my sister set up the table". We were at my sister's. However, my sister said she'd let me know if she needed anything and she was in her zone, so I stayed out of her way, to respect her. My mom had to make a huge hooplah about it grrrr. ZZzzz...

But the rest was fine and she was happy to see us all. We toasted my brother's miraculous step towards healing. He has severe OCD (it's worse for Autistic people) and it's been a week now that some days he doesn't ask for his "checkies" and all that stuff. He's less afraid. Yay!

And of course we toasted my engagement. love you too

And Frank's kid had taken 2 flowers from day care so that I could have one too for "step-mother's day". How cute Good Show sir.

Aint it 'bout time you started popping some little OTers out...

LOL

Just because you and Spanky are Poppa's it don't mean I'm ready to do the whole momma thing. I be poppin little OTers out when I have more money HAH

I had to correct myself, for some strange reason, I typoed Poppin and wrote poopin ROFLMAO

_________________
Indiegogo: http://igg.me/p/260488?a=1656112
www.binkyproductions.com/compiling-tv
www.compiling.tv
http://www.youtube.com/user/compilingtv
http://www.facebook.com/CompilingTV
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binkyproductions.com
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Tue May 14, 2013 2:13 am

DarthShadie wrote:
Scott wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:
It's been a mix of good and bad lol well annoying DIE!

As much as I love my mother, she decided that it made her unhappy that I was "not helping my sister set up the table". We were at my sister's. However, my sister said she'd let me know if she needed anything and she was in her zone, so I stayed out of her way, to respect her. My mom had to make a huge hooplah about it grrrr. ZZzzz...

But the rest was fine and she was happy to see us all. We toasted my brother's miraculous step towards healing. He has severe OCD (it's worse for Autistic people) and it's been a week now that some days he doesn't ask for his "checkies" and all that stuff. He's less afraid. Yay!

And of course we toasted my engagement. love you too

And Frank's kid had taken 2 flowers from day care so that I could have one too for "step-mother's day". How cute Good Show sir.

Aint it 'bout time you started popping some little OTers out...

LOL

Just because you and Spanky are Poppa's it don't mean I'm ready to do the whole momma thing. I be poppin little OTers out when I have more money HAH

I had to correct myself, for some strange reason, I typoed Poppin and wrote poopin ROFLMAO

I swear to god if there isn't a little Shadie crawling around in the next 9 months... well something with a turkey baster and Frank's "cocktail" will be involved! Say WHA!!!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Tue May 14, 2013 3:08 am

Kill me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Callin
I have a title


Posts : 2790
Join date : 2011-12-02
Age : 35
Location : Over there Monkey Fisting

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Tue May 14, 2013 9:10 am

Shadie you forgot I have 3 little demon children

_________________
神聖的睾丸

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Tue May 14, 2013 11:17 am

None of you have ever once referred to your children as "little OTers"... scott.

So you hush.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Tue May 14, 2013 3:17 pm

No but yall have... what's your point?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Tue May 14, 2013 6:26 pm

I say... how dare you tell shadie to make little OTers like it's her duty... scott has no little OTers. He takes his children to pride rock or whatever and tells them "you may go anywhere, but stay away from the shadow... that is the OT, you must never go there"

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Tue May 14, 2013 6:55 pm

AP EXAMZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Tue May 14, 2013 7:50 pm

My lil OTers are more OTers than you'll ever be Uly! SUCK IT!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Tue May 14, 2013 8:08 pm

Words are wind, scott...

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Tue May 14, 2013 8:20 pm

Which is why your's blow on by... OMG!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Tue May 14, 2013 8:23 pm

They blow right alongside scott's. His words are just as windy as uly's. Some might say even windier... I am inclined to agree.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 72
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Tue May 14, 2013 8:41 pm

Scott, stop randomly saying dickish things for no reason.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Tue May 14, 2013 9:52 pm

Perhaps if the wind would stop blasting hot air in muh face...

*This post brought to you by: Dickishthingsfornoreason™*

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Wed May 15, 2013 12:11 am

Scott starts it...

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11277
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Wed May 15, 2013 1:50 am

Nu-uh...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Fri May 17, 2013 6:42 pm

Leet was making macaroni and cheese. She burned it.

The lady who drives grimeth to and from his appointments took him with her to do her grocery shopping.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Happy Mother's Day!   Today at 8:45 am

Back to top Go down
 
Happy Mother's Day!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Happy Holidays!
» Happy Christmas
» Happy New Year everyone.
» Happy Birthday Epic...
» Happy Birthday! - June 18th 2010

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: