OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Never-Ending Thread

Go down 
+12
Causa
The Mortonator
Grimeth
CollaWars
Callin
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Ban-Anad
Yeet
Scott
Branch
Jet
Ulyaoth
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 6:57 pm

Scott wrote:
Ban-Anad wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
I finally got around to beating the main quest line in Skyrim. It was kinda lame.

There's a main quest line in Skyrim?
OMG!

^ If you want a TES storyline... play Morrowind.

I have...
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 7:16 pm

How is Skyrim's DLC?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 7:45 pm

CollaWars wrote:
How is Skyrim's DLC?

Meh... The vampires one isn't all that great. The best thing that it adds is crossbows, if you ask me. The Dragonborn DLC is better. Get Hearthfire only if any mods you have depend on it, otherwise that's a miss as well. Unless you want to play house in Skyrim...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 11:21 pm

I live in glorious Windstad Manor in the best hold of them all... Hjaalmarch, known for it's great capital, Morthal.

But not alone, nay... I live with my beautiful breton wife, Muiri, who agreed to marry me after I killed her ex-boyfriend for a dark brotherhood quest. Such are the ways of love.

We have two beautiful daughters, Lucia and Runa. Yes... two very pretty girls. My dear bride Muiri is raising them right. *wink* She knows my kinks. She's a kinky one herself.

Oh, why must unripe fruit be so tantalizing? Patience, dovahkiin... patience...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 11:26 pm

You want a tip? I say, get dawnguard and play through it first before doing dragonborn. Mini-spoiler you may already know.. but in dawnguard, you learn a conjuration spell to summon a skeletal horse. You don't need a bunch of mana or points in conjuration, neither.

Solstheim, the island you'll go to for dragonborn? No horsies. Not even shadowmere. Not even if you have the "whistle" mod that summons your horse. That summonable horse from dawnguard will be your friend on solstheim.

And don't get too excited about riding dragons. They just fly around the area you encountered them in. You can fast travel with it, though. Other than that, you fly in circles.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 11:27 pm

Soooo... To bring the thread off another Uly-incest binge before it's too late...

I saw that new turtles movie...
And after needing about half a pint of bleach to wash my eyes, inspiration stuck me...
On the same topic, I've been wanting to draw Deadpool in awhile...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 11:51 pm

You're an incest binge. Also, I don't like how you got 2 big ol' pictures in your sig. So, yeah! Throw them in the rubbish like those old chips n' biscuits that you bought with your quid!

We got 'im, colla! We got 'im! High fives all around! Wave that freedom flag, whooo!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:07 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
You're an incest binge. Also, I don't like how you got 2 big ol' pictures in your sig. So, yeah! Throw them in the rubbish like those old chips n' biscuits that you bought with your quid!

We got 'im, colla! We got 'im! High fives all around! Wave that freedom flag, whooo!

Chips AND biscuits for one quid?! By Jove, what kind of a world you live in, lad? Why, you can't buy yourself nary a spot o' tea with a pound these days.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:57 am

So after another caffeine-infused night, here's a first draft of the sketch...
http://sta.sh/0a8a5bdtd5g

On a completely unrelated topic, my tablet's pen has gotten all sticky and weird for some reason...
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 5:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 8:57 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
So after another caffeine-infused night, here's a first draft of the sketch...
http://sta.sh/0a8a5bdtd5g

On a completely unrelated topic, my tablet's pen has gotten all sticky and weird for some reason...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On an unrelated unrelated topic... that's unrelated to any of the above... who's all going nostalgic and getting the Fable Anniversary gig?
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 2:45 pm

I got pulled over 2 weeks ago because one of my brake lights are out. I should probably replace it before I get pulled over again. I don't know where to buy this brake light... not up here in no man's land pine grove.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 7:57 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
I got pulled over 2 weeks ago because one of my brake lights are out. I should probably replace it before I get pulled over again. I don't know where to buy this brake light... not up here in no man's land pine grove.

Search for an Auto Zone. Or hell get it fixed when you get your oil changed.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 9:14 pm

I watched a video on youtube about how to change the brake lights on a ford taurus and I took the old bulb out and brought it to the store and got the last little package of bulbs. And funny coincidence, it was an auto zone. My mom took me. >_>

I had to come here a day early to help my mom empty her storage unit, so she took me there on the way back... also taco bell. We went to wendy's later on a second trip to the storage unit. You know, just air force fuel. Eatin' healthy, etc, etc.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 9:17 pm

Also, another reason I wanted to come early... Ben lost his pills and hasn't taken them for two days. He seems very irritable to me... he also seems just bothered by my presence in general... and then later that same day he'll be normal and we'll be fronds again.

I choose to believe it's also because of a lack of masturbation. That's why my presence is so bothersome. He resents me for it.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 9:21 pm

Uly, I've never asked you this... But did you know our forum has a button that would allow you to edit your posts? You know, if ever you'd want to add something after you've already posted...

Anyways, didn't you and your mum kinda split ways? You know, on account of her being kinda wacky...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 10:04 pm

Sometimes I go to edit a post to add something, but if it's like 5 mins later... sometimes someone will quote what I said before I edited it and it bothers me, like my new added stuff will be skipped now... so I want to add a new message unless it's something I think of like a minute or two later, which I sometimes do.

Also, on reddit.com/r/thefappening there's a bunch of nude celeb pics there. It's kinda busy, so it might take a few attempts for the page to load. Get in while the gettin's good, cuz they say it'll be gone someday. Like jailbait and creepshots. Both totally acceptable subreddits. *nods*

Jennifer Lawrence is perhaps the most notable one, at least for me. But there's others that y'all might like. There's some big leak of celeb nudes going on right now for some reason. Just thought I'd share.

Me and my mom are pretty much on good terms, atm... I don't know how things will go in the future when my mom can't get any more unemployment money or other forms of financial aid... she might ask me to start paying for things... I don't want to try to support my mother with my income while I'm in the air force. I'd rather be saving money or something...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 10:24 pm

On a totally new subject- anyone here watching Manhattan?
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 31, 2014 10:53 pm

I don't want to sound like a white knight, but the whole celeb pics thing is fucked up.  If celebrities put out pictures on the internet then that's on them, but when someone illegally obtains those photos and exploits them by putting them all over the web?  They're kind of scumbags.

Hope the guy gets caught and faces some jail time for this invasion of privacy.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 3:26 am

Jet wrote:
I don't want to sound like a white knight, but the whole celeb pics thing is fucked up.  If celebrities put out pictures on the internet then that's on them, but when someone illegally obtains those photos and exploits them by putting them all over the web?  They're kind of scumbags.

Hope the guy gets caught and faces some jail time for this invasion of privacy.

Oh you sweet naive thing...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 10:39 am

Poor celebrities! Their privacy is being invaded by people they don't even know! HOW WILL THEY EVER SURVIVE!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 11:39 am

I just can't help but wonder why these celebrities have nude photos. Why is Jennifer Lawrence taking nude pics of herself? Who is she sending them to? I mean, who is she trying to impress? I would assume Jennifer Lawrence doesn't need to send nude pics to anybody to turn them on. Is it like, "her r sum nood pix of mi 2 mstrbt 2, luv u bb."?

I think some women are just compelled to do so for some reason... I'm not sure why.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 12:34 pm

Mr. Branch wrote:
Poor celebrities! Their privacy is being invaded by people they don't even know! HOW WILL THEY EVER SURVIVE!?!?!?!

Lol yeah, it's not like celebrities are people too and therefore have a right to privacy.  The guy who illegally obtained these and then spread them across the internet for thousands of neckbeards to see is a hero!  As we all know these people are famous, so it's A OK!  If it was someone else it'd be a different story, but again, these people are famous.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 3:59 pm

Couples send nude pics to each other all the time. If you're a celeb you're bound to have more attention... therefore shat like that gets leaked.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 4:03 pm

Scott wrote:
Couples send nude pics to each other all the time. If you're a celeb you're bound to have more attention... therefore shat like that gets leaked.

Well, yeah. Is it partially their fault for taking the pics? Of course, but by putting the focus on that dipshits who do stuff like this don't get the full blame they deserve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Never-Ending Thread
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next