OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Never-Ending Thread

Go down 
+12
Causa
The Mortonator
Grimeth
CollaWars
Callin
Matured Yoshikage Kira
Ban-Anad
Yeet
Scott
Branch
Jet
Ulyaoth
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:16 pm

Callin wrote:
Banna, Burkman, and Causa

Az needs to drop from the game due to reasons of late monday and early tuesday and then late tuesday and early weds makes for rough gaming issues and life in general. So with yall back down to 4 I wanna hear what yall gotta say.

I say we continue on like we did before. Or we look for a 5th...

There goes our skill monkey. I really have no idea who else could join in for our 5th.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:04 pm

Causa wrote:
I still post occassionally, but I'm always on Steam/Skype so feel free to contact me.

The loading times are terrible.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:57 pm

Daroska wrote:
Causa wrote:
I still post occassionally, but I'm always on Steam/Skype so feel free to contact me.

Your jokes are terrible.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 3:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 4:15 pm

Burkman wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Causa wrote:

Your jokes are terrible.

Come now Burkman, this whole 'hardass' deal isn't getting me into bed anytime soon.

Ask Grimeth about really treating a raptor right. Just remember the massage oils..
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 5:47 pm

Daroska wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Causa wrote:

Your jokes are terrible.

Come now Burkman, this whole 'hardass' deal isn't getting me into bed anytime soon.

Ask Grimeth about really treating a raptor right. Just remember the massage oils..

I don't do massages. I'm more into whips, chains and beds of nails. On occasion, I do like to snuggle, but it has to be extremely sensual.  And you really have to make love you, otherwise it won't be real.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 9:44 am

Burkman wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Your jokes are terrible.

I don't do massages. I'm more into whips, chains and beds of nails. On occasion, I do like to snuggle, but it has to be extremely sensual.  And you really have to make love you, otherwise it won't be real.

Sounds kinky!

Now if only Morrigan and Spanky were still around..

AHA!
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:59 pm

So, that whole air force thing is going alright, I guess... warheads on foreheads, etc, etc...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 8:28 am

Thats good
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 1:59 pm

"Fuck you Banana, look at him with his new main squeeze.  You don't deserve happiness."  "Look at him with his smooth skin and facial hair." "I hope he gets punched in the stomach"  - Uly 2015
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 2:02 pm

You're making me sound like 3 times as hostile as I really am. And none of the humor.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:42 pm

Google fiber is coming to Nashville. I will be the forum's seeder.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:25 pm

Grimeth wrote:
"Fuck you Banana, look at him with his new main squeeze.  You don't deserve happiness."  "Look at him with his smooth skin and facial hair." "I hope he gets punched in the stomach"  - Uly 2015

Is it bad that this was my first thought when I saw that pic?
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:29 pm

I will never know what it's like to be Ban's girlfriend

And to feel those tender Bulgarian lips upon my clavicle
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:35 am

Willbourn got into the cocaine flakes...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:57 am

Callin wrote:
Grimeth wrote:

Is it bad that this was my first thought when I saw that pic?

Oh screw you, Callin. Also, the "main squeeze" agrees...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:04 am

TOO SEXY TOO SEXY!
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 9:58 am

I feel like children today won't associate phones with "a thing you use to talk to people" cuz that's just one of its functions. It's a handheld computer that just happens to call people.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 12:18 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I feel like children today won't associate phones with "a thing you use to talk to people" cuz that's just one of its functions. It's a handheld computer that just happens to call people.

That's less about how people see them and more about what they are now.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:51 pm

I hear it is Bulgar custom to vomit in the mouth of a mate.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 9:09 am

I got my ass beat yesterday at an SCA event. Yes it looks like a turtle haha

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 1957917_10203350499154186_5990711699244382432_o
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 9:29 am

Callin wrote:
I got my ass beat yesterday at an SCA event. Yes it looks like a turtle haha

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 1957917_10203350499154186_5990711699244382432_o

It kinda looks like it's doing push-ups...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:21 pm

I wanna buy a laptop for Internet browsing and stuff. But no gaming... I'll just have to let that go for now. Save some money. Any recommendations on where or what to buy? I was thinking something from newegg.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 3:24 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I wanna buy a laptop for Internet browsing and stuff. But no gaming... I'll just have to let that go for now. Save some money. Any recommendations on where or what to buy? I was thinking something from newegg.

Get an Asus or Acer. One of them flippy-things, if you can afford one. I hear they're awesome for just casual use.
DON'T get a Dell...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:01 pm

Ban-Anad wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Get an Asus or Acer. One of them flippy-things, if you can afford one. I hear they're awesome for just casual use.
DON'T get a Dell...

I've had zero issues with Dell computers, so I don't see why you're so against them.  Hell, my dad has pretty much used Dell computers all the time and has no issues with them.

I used to have an HP laptop, but this Dell I got outlasted my HP by a lot.  I only had that HP for a year and I have had this thing for close to 6, maybe 7.  From my experience, Dell computers are pretty reliable.

Last edited by Burkman on Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Never-Ending Thread
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next