OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Merry Christmas EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Merry Christmas EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Merry Christmas

Go down 
+2
CollaWars
Burkman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Callin
I have a title
Callin

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 9:22 pm

Merry Chrishannakwanzamas fuckers. I hope you all get hand cramps and go blind from all the video gaming (not masturbating ya sickos). Maybe go try to get some Ho Ho Hoes or something.

Much love (no homo)
Callin

I have you now...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 12:48 am

Happy Life Day.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 7:44 am

Joyous Yule and a bountiful Midwinter Feast to you too!
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 8:41 am

Merry Christmas, OT. I wish we could all sit together for breakfast this fine chilly morn. This withering band of heroes, still trudging along... the dawn of the OT will come, I'm sure. Do not weep, Thomas the Tenacious. Dry your tears, Ryan the Relentless. The youngins of the OT lose hope so easily but who could blame them? Nothing but dark days for years on end, seems like. But today we celebrate our fellowship! And take time to remember our honored dead. Spanky the Serendipitous, Morrigan the Mischievous, Leet the Lascivious, Boba the Bodacious, and our cheerful friend who is possibly most dead of all... Jake the Flake. Let them not be forgotten, verily... for were their deaths not self-inflicted? Indeed, all the remaining sons of the OT struggle to keep their candles lit, until one remains and... God forbid it, the last light of the OT is snuffed out forever.

I will return, honored companions... but I go now to visit perhaps the most mournful grave of all. That which belongs to the late queen of the OT wasteland... Vaseline the Vivacious. Silence, naysayers! I will not suffer your dissension on this matter... she WAS our queen. Verily, Thomas the Tenacious knows. Today, I fear he shall be Thomas the Tearful, for his eyes rested not merely upon her crown and sceptre, from the authority of which she issued her commands, nay... he spied her pert bosom as well. High hopes he had for a future with her, foolish though they be, for anyone could see she had eyes only for Uly the Unyielding, and certainly not that rogue, MX the Malignant... but such squabbles are meaningless now, for she has passed from this world. Let the poor boy dream of what might have been... So too, do I...

Pardon me, good sirs, for I must dab my tears away with these women's undergarments I keep on my person. I find the fabric most pleasing, tis the only reason I carry such a thing, I assure you. May your days be long and your hardships few, dear gents!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 11:38 am

I work tonight. I hate Walmart.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 9:51 pm

Merry Christmas I got you!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 11:24 am

Happy Holiday's guys...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 12:00 pm

Scott wrote:
Happy Holiday's guys...

All the best to you and the family, Scotty!
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 3:14 pm

Oh, I swear to god, y'all better have read that. It was just rambling for no particular reason at first, but you know what it turned into? Gold. GOLD! Comedy gold. If any woman had read that, she'd be on me like white on rice.

She'd be like, "Bobby, you're so god dammed funny, how the fuck did you get to be so fucking funny?"

And I'd be like, "Um, language?"

And she be like, "Shut your mouth and open your fly so I can suck that dick."

"Not with that filthy mouth, you won't."

And I'd about face and walk right out of there, cuz that's what a gangster would do. Refuse oral sex.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 6:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 10:04 pm

Bruh, I mopped floors today for a while. Some say it twas the smell of pine sol in the air, but nay. Twas the smell of attention to detail and excellence in all we do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Merry Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas   Merry Christmas Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas
Page 1 of 1