OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Never-Ending Thread

Go down 
+13
LeetYourMakeup
Yeet
Daroska
Grimeth
Burkman
Ulyaoth
Jet
Ban-Anad
Branch
Callin
CollaWars
Scott
Boba
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:44 am

CollaWars wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Lessons learned. $25 on an animated CG video of a dickgirl fucking a girl is a decision not to be made whilst having an erection.

But truthfully, I don't really regret it yet. It's pretty sweet.

This has been Finance 101 with Professor Uly.

A wise man once told me you are 10x more likely to make a mistake when you have an erection.

It was his father... one of their more awkward moments.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 EmptySat May 09, 2015 7:56 pm

Scott wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Lessons learned. $25 on an animated CG video of a dickgirl fucking a girl is a decision not to be made whilst having an erection.

But truthfully, I don't really regret it yet. It's pretty sweet.

This has been Finance 101 with Professor Uly.

A wise man once told me you are 10x more likely to make a mistake when you have an erection.

It was his father... one of their more awkward moments.

It was actually Uly. Is Uly my dad?

Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 6:44 pm

My friends and I are gonna play DnD. Any advice or tips?
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 6:59 pm

CollaWars wrote:
My friends and I are gonna play DnD. Any advice or tips?

What edition? And a bunch of other questions. Hit me up on Steam.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 9:52 pm

Why is CK2 and EU4 with all the DLC so damn expensive. It's like they're begging me to keep using pirated copies
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon May 11, 2015 10:15 pm

Because Paradox are money grubbers.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 7:57 am

Just got back from a dental appointment. Got yet another one to go to. Probably another one after that. I'm getting all kinds of dental work done and it's aaallll free. So that's pretty sweet. Lord knows I needed the dental work and lord also knows I didn't have the money to pay for it. I probably would've been in a real bad way sooner or later back home if I hadn't joined the military... So, you know. It has its perks.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 10:40 pm

My guild on SWTOR moved to Scott's server. If anyone ever gets back into TOR and wants to play on our server but dont want to restart a character, I can help with one free transfer of a character. Its a PvE-RP server but the RP barely seems accurate. But whatevs. I think Callin has characters on Ebon Hawk too...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed May 13, 2015 11:09 pm

"I don't like clerks."

"go fuck yourself, uly, we fuckin' hate you. We hope you get blown up by an IED."

"I don't like clerks."

"Well, it's not for everyone. We don't hold it against you, Scott."
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 8:55 pm

Mr. Branch wrote:
My guild on SWTOR moved to Scott's server. If anyone ever gets back into TOR and wants to play on our server but dont want to restart a character, I can help with one free transfer of a character. Its a PvE-RP server but the RP barely seems accurate. But whatevs. I think Callin has characters on Ebon Hawk too...

"I don't play TOR anymore, Smite is way better"

-Branch
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu May 14, 2015 9:31 pm

I no longer have access to my account.. have not for over a year.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 2:59 am

PT test in about an hour. May the gods be good.

If I fail, I get some bad paperwork on me and have to speak to the commander in full service dress. They make a big deal out of it at our squadron. I really don't want all that to happen.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 5:55 am

Passed my PT test. Also got paid $700 today, putting me at 5k. I've never had $5,000.

Shoulda seen me walkin back to my dorm room after passing that PT test. "TURN DOWN FOR WHAT!?" playing in my head. And then I find that I got monies. It's a good start to this friday.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 EmptyFri May 15, 2015 10:07 am

Good for you Uly! :)
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 EmptySat May 16, 2015 1:41 pm

I graduate today and Wilb is coming to Nashville so it is going to be a magical night. I'm grateful to have you guys and I've had a lot of fun on this website and with you guys in general, especially playing ME3 with Scott and talking to Uly. Hope to have four more years with yall.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 EmptySat May 16, 2015 6:34 pm

CollaWars wrote:
I graduate today and Wilb is coming to Nashville so it is going to be a magical night. I'm grateful to have you guys and I've had a lot of fun on this website and with you guys in general, especially playing ME3 with Scott and talking to Uly. Hope to have four more years with yall.

Congrats, use lube.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 EmptySat May 16, 2015 9:54 pm

Nashville was cool I ate at a place with mechanical elephants and had a homeless guy speak in tongues and ask me for money
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:21 pm

Grats Colla!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 EmptySun May 17, 2015 10:31 pm

Wilbourn wrote:
Nashville was cool I ate at a place with mechanical elephants and had a homeless guy speak in tongues and ask me for money

Uuuuh... What.
you
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 12:25 am

It all started with an innocent walk through downtown Nashville with my girlfriend. Just two young adults fresh out of the womb of adolescence, journeying into foreign territory for the first time. The walk was going good besides the fact that downtown Nashville has like one fuckin' bathroom. We approached a strange tunnel of sorts, filled with little stores and such, I had never seen anything like it. Here is a picture of it, and it was just as desolate and eerie as the picture makes it out to be The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 4038946725_0249c3e193_z

Now, my girlfriend is extremely adventurous, prior to this situation she almost got us trapped in a weird, abandoned looking parking garage tunnel which descended deep into the ground. As we were walking out we noticed the entrance door beginning to close on us, so we ran out before it managed to close and I began to complain on why that was a bad idea in the first place. So being the little adventurer she is, she proclaims, "This is awesome! Let's go inside!". As we begin walking in the mall-tunnel thing, whatever the hell it is, I noticed a portly man with unkempt hair sitting in one of the chairs. He was murmuring to himself and scratching. His eyes shot towards mine, and began to stare deep into my innocent soul. Normally, I wouldn't get scared over something like this. But he looked like a extra murder-y homeless man, so I proceeded to power-walk like a little bitch out of that place. Right before reaching the exit, I decided to look over my shoulder one last time, and I saw the man walking the same direction we were.

As we exited the fucked up tunnel of despair, I told my companion "Do you think that guy is following us?", but she must have heard "That guy has a knife and is going to murder and eat us" because when I said that she grabbed my hand and said "Run!" then she jerked me around like a nun punishing a naughty Catholic boy for looking at dirty magazines. I'm not sure why we were running at the time, I mean he certainly LOOKED like a cannibal, but maybe he was just taking a stroll, we might have overreacted a little bit.

So we were safe, for now. We continued our walk along downtown Nashville for awhile, until, I recognized a familiar face. I saw the man on the opposite side of the path we were walking along. "Okay, just a coincidence.." I thought to myself, and made a detour to avoid coming into contact with the man. Now, I wouldn't have thought much more of the encounter if he didn't show up at the exact same place I was at FOUR FUCKIN' TIMES.

"Okay we are definitely going to get murdered." I thought to myself. But I continued to walk around and enjoy the day regardless of my inevitable fate at the hands of this portly cannibal. And then suddenly, I turn a corner, and guess who happens to turn the corner at the exact same time? We both stopped, and we stared at each other, my heart was shitting its pants, this was the first times I was legitimately scared of a person bringing harm to me. He began to speak in tongues. No he wasn't speaking a foreign language, the man was as white as a nun's asscrack and as Tennessean as Colla. I stood there and listened in shock, trying to make out what the hell this dude is saying. Then he finally ends his Satanic chant with "I need. Money.". As bad as I wanted to give the man money just so he wouldn't have a reason to kill me in the future, all I had was 20's and a 50, and we didn't even check out the big mall yet so there was no way I was coughing a $20 bill to prevent this guy from consuming my flesh. So I told him, "I'm sorry man, I don't have any cash on me", my girlfriend said the same. The man looked at both of us and nodded his head. I grabbed my girlfriend and started to walk away, with my heart beating faster than the hand of a pre-teen boy discovering masturbation for the first time.

So we went back to the car, it was time to hit up that fancy ass mall Nashville's got. As we drove away out of the downtown area, we drove past the mall tunnel one last time, and there was the man, sitting there.

We then went to the mall and ate at this badass restaurant themed like a rainforest with mechanical animals and shit. I got a stuffed animal. This is what it looks like

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 Tumblr_lmdx4uBcRW1ql49deo1_1280
Yes it has the mustache and everything.

TL;DR I almost got murdered by a homeless dude and got a cool stuffed tree frog with a mustache from an overly expensive rainforest themed restaurant.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 EmptyMon May 18, 2015 12:59 pm

That place is called The Arcade and its just expensive ethnic food and unregulated stairs. My grandma said someone almost stabbed her their during the civil rights marches.

Also the Rainforest Cafe is a chain so I think it is everywhere. I use to go there on my birthdays when I was little. In retrospect I feel bad for making my parents sit in some muggy ass dimly lit room for the some over priced chicken fingers. There also used to be a place by the aquarium restaurant, where you could could feed stingrays but then the city flooded real bad and they all died Sad

Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 EmptyWed May 20, 2015 12:01 pm

The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 Giphy

When a Technical Sergeant comments on how sharp the creases on your uniform are.

#justmilitarythings
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 10:49 am

So sleepy... I work swings shift but we all had to come in at 8am today for "wingman day" which included a suicide prevention briefing and various other things I can't remember.

"Someone in this very room right now may be contemplating suicide.", they always say that. And I don't even consider other people, now that I think about it. I'm always just thinkin, "Yep... and I'm the guy... but you don't need to know that."

But fortunately, swings got released after the briefing parts, praise jesus. I ate at denny's with 2 of my co-workers and came back home. I kinda wanna see the promotion ceremony for that 1st lieutenant, but now that I'm back at the dorm... I don't think I'll be going back to the squadron. Uly's 4-day weekend starts now.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 11:36 am

nice, also since I missed it Happy Armed Forces Day
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 3:13 pm

There's an armed forces day? Google says it was last saturday... huh... that's something I should probably know, I guess. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Never-Ending Thread   The  Never-Ending Thread - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Never-Ending Thread
Page 7 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 21 ... 35  Next