OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

L12PW: The Sequel

Go down 
+17
Barbelith
Smap
CollaWars
Jet
Yeet
The Mortonator
Ulyaoth
Scott
Branch
Matieu
Aximand
Vaseline
Daroska
SoupWithSauce
Burkman
Causa
PJsnaks
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The Sequel   L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:31 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
no...just no

I\\'m awesome
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The Sequel   L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:07 pm

TheMortonator. wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
no...just no

I\\'m awesome

:band: :stormtrooper:

Gangbang!
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The Sequel   L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:10 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
no...just no

I\\'m awesome

Gangbang!

:lazar:
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The Sequel   L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:10 pm

Causa wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
TheMortonator. wrote:

I\\'m awesome

Gangbang!

:lazar:

:llama:
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The Sequel   L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:46 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
I don't get it. If I told a girl I masturbated to a picture of her, she'd be all freaked out and/or disgusted. If a girl told ME she totally masturbated to my pic, I'd be thrilled.

Lol wut u confuzing mie dirteen yeer old miindz????Lolwut? I go play Coll of dooty blac opps becuz it is epicnesz. Lololololoololzolzozooolloljlkk!!!!!!!11
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The Sequel   L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:56 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
I don't get it. If I told a girl I masturbated to a picture of her, she'd be all freaked out and/or disgusted. If a girl told ME she totally masturbated to my pic, I'd be thrilled.

Lol wut u confuzing mie dirteen yeer old miindz????Lolwut? I go play Coll of dooty blac opps becuz it is epicnesz. Lololololoololzolzozooolloljlkk!!!!!!!11

Black Ops sucks.

troll
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The Sequel   L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:58 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Black Ops sucks.

troll

OMG! Shuut up you stooopid oldur purson. I am much much smarter dan you becuz i play coll of dooty blak ops. Yoo is retorted you stoopidd purson. I am laffing at jusst how stoopid u reelly ar. it iz verry funy. LOLZ!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The Sequel   L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:00 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

Black Ops sucks.

troll

OMG! Shuut up you stooopid oldur purson. I am much much smarter dan you becuz i play coll of dooty blak ops. Yoo is retorted you stoopidd purson. I am laffing at jusst how stoopid u reelly ar. it iz verry funy. LOLZ!!!!!!!!1

L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 Llama_8x10_3440 Wut.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The Sequel   L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:03 pm

KingWilbourn wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
KingWilbourn wrote:

Black Ops sucks.

troll

L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 Llama_8x10_3440 Wut.

Lollz, llama is abawt as smort as u. mi parints are terrribul peepl and i do knot like dem.

/13 year old stereotype impression in case you didnt catch it.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The Sequel   L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:36 pm

Jetbounty is a narcissistic bastard child who is an XBOX fanboy and thinks that Call of Duty is better than Battlefield.

Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The Sequel   L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:42 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Jetbounty is a narcissistic bastard child who is an XBOX fanboy and thinks that Call of Duty is better than Battlefield.

I love you too. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The Sequel   L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:43 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

I love you too. OMG!

Well, Battlefield IS better. Destructible environments, teamwork, and better graphics.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The Sequel   L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:46 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

I love you too. OMG!

Well, Battlefield IS better. Destructible environments, teamwork, and better graphics.

I don't really like Black ops that much, but it is better than battlefield imo. And also new sig. And didn't you realize it was really all fake...?
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The Sequel   L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

I love you too. OMG!

I don't really like Black ops that much, but it is better than battlefield imo. And also new sig. And didn't you realize it was really all fake...?

Black Ops looked some horrid I didn't even buy it. Battlefield Bad Company 2 for me. And CoD 4 and Modern Warfare 2 were good, I'll give credit where credit is due. But World at War was horrendous.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The Sequel   L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

I love you too. OMG!

I approve your sig.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The Sequel   L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:52 pm

Matieu wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

I approve your sig.

Arent you and boba at peace?
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The Sequel   L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 EmptySun May 15, 2011 6:57 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

I approve your sig.

And I was retarded, the Treaty of Paris ended the Napoleonic Wars.

facepalm
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The Sequel   L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Okay??? Woah..
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The Sequel   L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

I approve your sig.

It still entertains me.

The Treaty of Paris also ended the Phillipines War Boba :D.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The Sequel   L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:06 pm

Matieu wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Matieu wrote:

I approve your sig.

It still entertains me.

Right now I want to see nothing more than a good old Matieu and Jet vs Boba scenario. So badly.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The Sequel   L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:09 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Matieu wrote:

I approve your sig.

It still entertains me.

Right now I want to see nothing more than a good old Matieu and Jet vs Boba scenario. So badly.

Admins aren't allowed to troll people.

But we do... Erm...
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The Sequel   L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:09 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

It still entertains me.

Nah, Matieu and myself are cool now. We play Battlefield together and play Madden NFL 11 with one another.

And jet, this is for you.

L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 1121757446
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The Sequel   L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:11 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Matieu wrote:

It still entertains me.

Nah, Matieu and myself are cool now. We play Battlefield together and play Madden NFL 11 with one another.

You seem to be very on and off on what you think of me lately. I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The Sequel   L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:

I love you Jet.

I hate you Jet.

I did your mother.

I fund your Dad's paper company.

Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The Sequel   L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

I love you Jet.

I hate you Jet.

I did your mother.

I fund your Dad's paper company.

Who--Who remembers stuff like th-- Oh my god. I cant believe I never saw it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: The Sequel   L12PW: The Sequel - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

L12PW: The Sequel
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next