I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 It's a boy!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: It's a boy!   Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:22 am

Well after a sonogram today (well yesterday tech now). It looks as if Imma get mahself a boy! ^_^

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: It's a boy!   Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:54 am

Congrats. I didn't even know you were pregnant.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: It's a boy!   Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:25 am

Since 'bout last October... and no... it wasn't planned. :roll:

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: It's a boy!   Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:18 am

What are you gonna name him?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: It's a boy!   Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:29 pm

Probably either Aiden or Josh...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
unvincible
GD Member


Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 25
Location : Lost

PostSubject: Re: It's a boy!   Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:15 pm

Guardian Scott wrote:
Probably either Aiden or Josh...

Not Luke.

_________________
I don't understand the question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: It's a boy!   Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:50 pm

Guardian Scott wrote:
Probably either Aiden or Josh...

Eeeeh I know an Aiden. Not liking that too much. And my opinion on this subject matters.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: It's a boy!   Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:57 pm

unvincible wrote:
Guardian Scott wrote:
Probably either Aiden or Josh...

Not Luke.

I have a cousin who's middle name is Anakin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: It's a boy!   Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:59 pm

Guardian Scott wrote:
Probably either Aiden or Josh...

I can't say I care for Aiden.

Name him Josh. :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: It's a boy!   Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:21 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Guardian Scott wrote:
Probably either Aiden or Josh...

Eeeeh I know an Aiden. Not liking that too much. And my opinion on this subject matters.

You too? I didn't want to say anything, but this Aiden I know wanted me to take off my sock.

The Josh I know was chosen for football team captain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 27
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: It's a boy!   Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:50 pm

Branch wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Guardian Scott wrote:
Probably either Aiden or Josh...

Eeeeh I know an Aiden. Not liking that too much. And my opinion on this subject matters.

You too? I didn't want to say anything, but this Aiden I know wanted me to take off my sock.

The Josh I know was chosen for football team captain.
Definitely Aiden, then.

My personal choice though is Brian, its the best name in the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: It's a boy!   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:31 pm

Aximand wrote:
Branch wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:


Eeeeh I know an Aiden. Not liking that too much. And my opinion on this subject matters.

You too? I didn't want to say anything, but this Aiden I know wanted me to take off my sock.

The Josh I know was chosen for football team captain.
Definitely Aiden, then.

My personal choice though is Brian, its the best name in the world.

No, it's Kieth.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 27
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: It's a boy!   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:35 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Branch wrote:


You too? I didn't want to say anything, but this Aiden I know wanted me to take off my sock.

The Josh I know was chosen for football team captain.
Definitely Aiden, then.

My personal choice though is Brian, its the best name in the world.

No, it's Kieth.
You're wrong. Fact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: It's a boy!   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:37 pm

Name him Balthazar.

It's a truly epic name, and you know it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: It's a boy!   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:42 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Guardian Scott wrote:
Probably either Aiden or Josh...

Eeeeh I know an Aiden. Not liking that too much. And my opinion on this subject matters.

Yours and the other 5000 people that say so...

Sounds like Aiden is kind of a creeper name... I could name him Scott Jr... after all... it is a fact that Scott is the greatest name to ever been invented. troll

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: It's a boy!   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:45 pm

Guardian Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Guardian Scott wrote:
Probably either Aiden or Josh...

Eeeeh I know an Aiden. Not liking that too much. And my opinion on this subject matters.

Yours and the other 5000 people that say so...

Sounds like Aiden is kind of a creeper name... I could name him Scott Jr... after all... it is a fact that Scott is the greatest name to ever been invented. troll
Nahh. Name him Bartholomeo.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: It's a boy!   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:46 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Guardian Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Guardian Scott wrote:
Probably either Aiden or Josh...

Eeeeh I know an Aiden. Not liking that too much. And my opinion on this subject matters.

Yours and the other 5000 people that say so...

Sounds like Aiden is kind of a creeper name... I could name him Scott Jr... after all... it is a fact that Scott is the greatest name to ever been invented. troll
Nahh. Name him Bartholomeo.

How 'bout Bowdaar...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 27
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: It's a boy!   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:48 pm

Guardian Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Guardian Scott wrote:


Yours and the other 5000 people that say so...

Sounds like Aiden is kind of a creeper name... I could name him Scott Jr... after all... it is a fact that Scott is the greatest name to ever been invented. troll
Nahh. Name him Bartholomeo.

How 'bout Bowdaar...
He'd be the most bad ass kid in school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: It's a boy!   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:57 pm

Aximand wrote:
Guardian Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Nahh. Name him Bartholomeo.

How 'bout Bowdaar...
He'd be the most bad ass kid in school.
Yeah but he'd get some strange looks in the locker room.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: It's a boy!   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:59 pm

Aximand wrote:
Guardian Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Guardian Scott wrote:


Yours and the other 5000 people that say so...

Sounds like Aiden is kind of a creeper name... I could name him Scott Jr... after all... it is a fact that Scott is the greatest name to ever been invented. troll
Nahh. Name him Bartholomeo.

How 'bout Bowdaar...
He'd be the most bad ass kid in school.

And hairy... >.>

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: It's a boy!   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:59 pm

well that was purely win :lol!:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 27
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: It's a boy!   Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:01 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Guardian Scott wrote:


How 'bout Bowdaar...
He'd be the most bad ass kid in school.
Yeah but he'd get some strange looks in the locker room.
But no one would mess with him because he'd tear people's arms off if he ever lost a game. But we all know that a kid named Bowdaar would be undefeated in all endeavors.

_________________
Quote :
Originally Posted by CommunitySupport
Dear Aximand, Recreating a removed thread under the thin guise of "craftable items" instead of a pure debate between the merits of cake and pie is not appropriate.

Lead me not into temptation, for I know the way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: It's a boy!   Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:12 pm

Aximand wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Aximand wrote:

He'd be the most bad ass kid in school.
Yeah but he'd get some strange looks in the locker room.
But no one would mess with him because he'd tear people's arms off if he ever lost a game. But we all know that a kid named Bowdaar would be undefeated in all endeavors.
Every test would be answered "I'm Bowdarr"

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 27
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: It's a boy!   Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:16 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Aximand wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Yeah but he'd get some strange looks in the locker room.
But no one would mess with him because he'd tear people's arms off if he ever lost a game. But we all know that a kid named Bowdaar would be undefeated in all endeavors.
Every test would be answered "I'm Bowdarr"
Scott might actually want to start checking around to see if he's a Grandfather already, with a name like Bowdaar his unborn child may just be impregnating strippers in the Vegas Strip right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: It's a boy!   Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:21 pm

Aximand wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Aximand wrote:

But no one would mess with him because he'd tear people's arms off if he ever lost a game. But we all know that a kid named Bowdaar would be undefeated in all endeavors.
Every test would be answered "I'm Bowdarr"
Scott might actually want to start checking around to see if he's a Grandfather already, with a name like Bowdaar his unborn child may just be impregnating strippers in the Vegas Strip right now.
That's assuming he lets them live.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: It's a boy!   Today at 1:54 pm

Back to top Go down
 
It's a boy!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: