OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
This is offensive? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
This is offensive? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

This is offensive?

Go down 
+4
The Mortonator
Astraeos
Fiat The Hutt
Aximand
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

This is offensive? Empty
PostSubject: This is offensive?   This is offensive? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:16 pm

Rreally?

Dear Aximand,

You have received an infraction at STAR WARS: The Old Republic.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
-------
Recently it became necessary for us to delete a post you created in our online public forums. After careful review of the posted material we are placing an infraction on your account for insulting other users.

During the course of a thread not everyone is going to agree with one another. However, insulting those who have different viewpoints is not allowed. If you find you simply cannot get along with another Community Member, please add that person to your ignore list.

Please understand that our goal is to create a safe, clean environment for our online community and further instances of this behavior can lead to the temporary or permanent removal of your posting permissions. To help prevent this from becoming an issue in the future, we would strongly encourage you to take a few moments and review the Rules of Conduct you agreed to when creating your account.

Should you have any questions about this message or any other issues that require assistance, please email us at bwacommunitysupport@bioware.com

-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
Quote :

Quote :
You know, thar's a sayin' in Texas that comes to mind here: "When yer in a hole, the first thing ya gotta do 'fore you can get out is stop diggin'."

Its a good thing for me that I'm not in a hole then, isn't it?

Just because I'm not a whiny little snot with every single little feature in this game doesn't mean I'm being indifferent.
All the best,
STAR WARS: The Old Republic

Jesus tap dancing Christ. If that offends you you might just want to get the fuck off of the internet.
Back to top Go down
Fiat The Hutt
OT'er
Fiat The Hutt

This is offensive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is offensive?   This is offensive? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:29 pm

...only to snot.
:lol!:
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

This is offensive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is offensive?   This is offensive? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:33 pm

Fiat The Hutt wrote:
...only to snot.
Seriously, if getting called out on your bitching (in a fairly gentle way, I might add) is too much for you, just go be an hero and leave the rest of the internet alone.
Back to top Go down
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside
Astraeos

This is offensive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is offensive?   This is offensive? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:40 pm

Aximand wrote:
Fiat The Hutt wrote:
...only to snot.
Seriously, if getting called out on your bitching (in a fairly gentle way, I might add) is too much for you, just go be an hero and leave the rest of the internet alone.

They're really swinging that ban stick freely on the torums lately. I've been advoiding that place because humor is an infractable offense now.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

This is offensive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is offensive?   This is offensive? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 12:50 pm

Astraeos wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Fiat The Hutt wrote:
...only to snot.

They're really swinging that ban stick freely on the torums lately. I've been advoiding that place because humor is an infractable offense now.
Yea they are. I've said way worse to people and not gotten in trouble for it.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

This is offensive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is offensive?   This is offensive? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:05 pm

That person has clearly never been to Texas.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

This is offensive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is offensive?   This is offensive? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 3:11 pm

I'll kill their entire families.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

This is offensive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is offensive?   This is offensive? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:27 pm

Sucks
Back to top Go down

This is offensive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is offensive?   This is offensive? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 4:27 pm

Fuck the mods. I find it offensive that they through the bann hammer on you.

Did they ever consider that more people might find it offensive that the post gets deleted compared to it not getting deleted!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

This is offensive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is offensive?   This is offensive? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 5:42 pm

:wookie:
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

This is offensive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is offensive?   This is offensive? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:21 pm

DarthNemis wrote:

Did they ever consider that more people might find it offensive that the post gets deleted compared to it not getting deleted!!!!!!!!!
Who said I got banned? Did you even read it? I got one infraction point.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

This is offensive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is offensive?   This is offensive? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 6:22 pm

Aximand wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

He is a unique snowflake.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

This is offensive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is offensive?   This is offensive? EmptyFri May 06, 2011 7:13 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Aximand wrote:
DarthNemis wrote:

He is a unique snowflake.
Special snowflake*?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is offensive? Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is offensive?   This is offensive? Empty

Back to top Go down

This is offensive?
Page 1 of 1