I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Rate the signature above you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Rate the signature above you   Tue May 10, 2011 6:41 am

This has probably already been made but I dont care.

:zim:

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Tue May 10, 2011 2:23 pm

4/10

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulself
OT'er


Posts : 298
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 38
Location : Columbus, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Tue May 10, 2011 5:05 pm

3/10

just to much going on there

sigs should not take up 200% more space on the page then your posts.

do like the jay and silent bob pic tho.

_________________

When was the last time a scientist went into a McDonalds and killed everyone with an Ak-47, or piloted a plane into a building because of their "belief" in science.


Last edited by Soulself on Tue May 10, 2011 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Tue May 10, 2011 7:58 pm

Soulself wrote:
3/10

just to much going on there

sigs should not take up 200% more space on the page then your posts.

do like the jay and silent boy pic tho.

Would've been an 8/10 since I agree with your sig, but you gave Causa's amazing sig 3/10.

So, 7/10 for discrimination.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Tue May 10, 2011 8:06 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Soulself wrote:
3/10

just to much going on there

sigs should not take up 200% more space on the page then your posts.

do like the jay and silent boy pic tho.

Would've been an 8/10 since I agree with your sig, but you gave Causa's amazing sig 3/10.

So, 7/10 for discrimination.

6/10.
For stealing and molesting our llamas!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Tue May 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Causa wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Soulself wrote:
3/10

just to much going on there

sigs should not take up 200% more space on the page then your posts.

do like the jay and silent boy pic tho.

Would've been an 8/10 since I agree with your sig, but you gave Causa's amazing sig 3/10.

So, 7/10 for discrimination.

6/10.
For stealing and molesting our llamas!

5/10.
Jay & Silent Bob = 5. Banana band who need to be sacked = 0.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Tue May 10, 2011 11:17 pm

10/10 only because i don't want to look racist.
o and have fun ratting my sig. scott isnt done it yet.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger


Posts : 6439
Join date : 2011-02-23
Age : 73
Location : The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Tue May 10, 2011 11:28 pm

boat/10

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RalphTheWonderLlama
OT'er


Posts : 142
Join date : 2011-02-21
Age : 30
Location : Dallas, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Wed May 11, 2011 6:49 am

blank/10 for minimalism
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Wed May 11, 2011 5:53 pm

RalphTheWonderLlama wrote:
blank/10 for minimalism

4/10 for evil fat leprocauns

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Wed May 11, 2011 5:55 pm

Branch wrote:
RalphTheWonderLlama wrote:
blank/10 for minimalism

4/10 for evil fat leprocauns

1/10 for copying Nemis.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7907
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Wed May 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Matieu wrote:
Branch wrote:
RalphTheWonderLlama wrote:
blank/10 for minimalism

4/10 for evil fat leprocauns

1/10 for copying Nemis.
8/10

How'd I copy Nemis?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Wed May 11, 2011 6:03 pm

Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Branch wrote:
RalphTheWonderLlama wrote:
blank/10 for minimalism

4/10 for evil fat leprocauns

1/10 for copying Nemis.
8/10

How'd I copy Nemis?


2/10.
For being impatient and not having an actual signature.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Wed May 11, 2011 6:04 pm

Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Branch wrote:
RalphTheWonderLlama wrote:
blank/10 for minimalism

4/10 for evil fat leprocauns

1/10 for copying Nemis.
8/10

How'd I copy Nemis?

His quote above said "scott isnt done with it yet" referring to his sig, and you said "Scott give me my sig" so pretty much... you both dont have real sigs... so... er... yeha...

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Fri May 13, 2011 2:00 pm

On the sig alone? 7/10
Looks nice but there's just so much green between the sig and your text. I can't take it man! It's like you're the Wizard of Oz. FFS bro tone it down I HATE YOUR GUTS YOU WORMTAIL SPINELESS PIECE OF SHIT!

But seriously, love the sig.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Mon May 16, 2011 4:40 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
On the sig alone? 7/10
Looks nice but there's just so much green between the sig and your text. I can't take it man! It's like you're the Wizard of Oz. FFS bro tone it down I HATE YOUR GUTS YOU WORMTAIL SPINELESS PIECE OF SHIT!

But seriously, love the sig.

7/10

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Mon May 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
On the sig alone? 7/10
Looks nice but there's just so much green between the sig and your text. I can't take it man! It's like you're the Wizard of Oz. FFS bro tone it down I HATE YOUR GUTS YOU WORMTAIL SPINELESS PIECE OF SHIT!

But seriously, love the sig.

7/10

5/10.

5 for humor.
0 for the terrible;e song.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4513
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Mon May 16, 2011 4:43 pm

Causa wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
On the sig alone? 7/10
Looks nice but there's just so much green between the sig and your text. I can't take it man! It's like you're the Wizard of Oz. FFS bro tone it down I HATE YOUR GUTS YOU WORMTAIL SPINELESS PIECE OF SHIT!

But seriously, love the sig.

7/10

5/10.

5 for humor.
0 for the terrible;e song.

Listen to the lyrics. It could be Bobabounty's themesong!

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulself
OT'er


Posts : 298
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 38
Location : Columbus, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Mon May 16, 2011 4:50 pm

Don't know why you and bobabounty don't get along... must be a sibling thing

mom and dad bounty must get really tired of hearing you two fight all the time.

oh and 2/10

_________________

When was the last time a scientist went into a McDonalds and killed everyone with an Ak-47, or piloted a plane into a building because of their "belief" in science.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 19
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Mon May 16, 2011 4:52 pm

Soulself wrote:
Don't know why you and bobabounty don't get along... must be a sibling thing

mom and dad bounty must get really tired of hearing you two fight all the time.

oh and 2/10

10/10 for pure winning!

I also agree with the quote, as I said before. But the Mario/Peach thing...

:lol!:

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Wed May 25, 2011 9:02 am

9/10.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Wed May 25, 2011 10:21 am

8/10.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4346
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Wed May 25, 2011 11:28 am

Look, I won't lie to you. I read it, and I was like, "Really? Just "bitches be tripping?""

But you know what? Those bitches ARE tripping.

I would say 7/10.

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Wed May 25, 2011 11:41 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Look, I won't lie to you. I read it, and I was like, "Really? Just "bitches be tripping?""

But you know what? Those bitches ARE tripping.

I would say 7/10.

Hell yeah, let's go fuck Kate Middleton!

I give yours a 9/10, it made me laugh.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Wed May 25, 2011 3:37 pm

0/10 :blues bros:

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rate the signature above you   Today at 3:06 am

Back to top Go down
 
Rate the signature above you
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» rate brute please
» Survivor: Redemption Island Signature Contest!
» Rate my equipment
» Rate these guys
» Forum Signature Sizes

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: