I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 I am in the newspaper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: I am in the newspaper   Fri May 13, 2011 4:09 pm

Causa wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Causa wrote:


Iseewhatyoudidthere
What type of performer?

Erotic dancer.
Quit trolling.

Wow, you got issues.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: I am in the newspaper   Fri May 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Causa wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Causa wrote:


Iseewhatyoudidthere
What type of performer?

Erotic dancer.
Quit trolling.

Wow, you got issues.

You clearly misunderstood me.
That was posted with no anger.
It's forum text,Vase.
Treat it as such.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: I am in the newspaper   Fri May 13, 2011 4:16 pm

Causa wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Causa wrote:

Quit trolling.

Wow, you got issues.

You clearly misunderstood me.
That was posted with no anger.
It's forum text,Vase.
Treat it as such.

Aw babe, you take things way too seriously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: I am in the newspaper   Fri May 13, 2011 4:18 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Causa wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Causa wrote:

Quit trolling.

Wow, you got issues.

You clearly misunderstood me.
That was posted with no anger.
It's forum text,Vase.
Treat it as such.

Aw babe, you take things way too seriously.

I'm tiring to say that I am in fact not taking anything seriously.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: I am in the newspaper   Fri May 13, 2011 4:24 pm

Causa wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Causa wrote:

You clearly misunderstood me.
That was posted with no anger.
It's forum text,Vase.
Treat it as such.

Aw babe, you take things way too seriously.

I'm tiring to say that I am in fact not taking anything seriously.

k
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: I am in the newspaper   Fri May 13, 2011 6:35 pm

Vaseline wrote:
So yeah, I'm going places.

Yeah! Like America!

*squeals*

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: I am in the newspaper   Fri May 13, 2011 6:50 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
So yeah, I'm going places.

Yeah! Like America!

*squeals*

Yeah!

Not anywhere near you though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: I am in the newspaper   Fri May 13, 2011 6:52 pm

You're going to Nebraska.

Good luck, there's nothing there.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard


Posts : 4343
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 29
Location : Hampton, Virginia

PostSubject: Re: I am in the newspaper   Fri May 13, 2011 6:55 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Yeah!

Not anywhere near you though...

You hurt me, Vasey bear. Hurt me real good. Right in my gut. Where I keep my Vaseline friendship ball. You smushed it...

It's really more of a Vaseline love ball...

/wrists

_________________
(´・ω・`)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: I am in the newspaper   Fri May 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Yeah!

Not anywhere near you though...

You hurt me, Vasey bear. Hurt me real good. Right in my gut. Where I keep my Vaseline friendship ball. You smushed it...

It's really more of a Vaseline love ball...

/wrists

I remember the friendship ball.

Mine is still intact.

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: I am in the newspaper   Sat May 14, 2011 12:21 am

Newspaper? that is less reputable than Fiat's afternoon turd.
I'm the leader of every single secret organization out there.
That includes Ulyaoth's commissioned personal spy network.
Also I've met Morgan Freeman and hit Justin Bieber with a water bottle.


_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: I am in the newspaper   Sat May 14, 2011 7:05 am

Daroska wrote:
Newspaper? that is less reputable than Fiat's afternoon turd.
I'm the leader of every single secret organization out there.
That includes Ulyaoth's commissioned personal spy network.
Also I've met Morgan Freeman and hit Justin Bieber with a water bottle.


I'm just pursuing my dreams and succeeding.

No need to hate.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: I am in the newspaper   Sat May 14, 2011 8:27 am

Vaseline wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Newspaper? that is less reputable than Fiat's afternoon turd.
I'm the leader of every single secret organization out there.
That includes Ulyaoth's commissioned personal spy network.
Also I've met Morgan Freeman and hit Justin Bieber with a water bottle.


I'm just pursuing my dreams and succeeding.

No need to hate.


Dreams in becoming a pedophile? Jetbounty should at least be pleased. Say whaaa?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: I am in the newspaper   Sat May 14, 2011 9:17 am

Were not so different Vaseline. You see, you've been in the newspaper for raping teenage boys. I've been in it for raping teenage girls.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: I am in the newspaper   Sat May 14, 2011 9:50 am

Daroska wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Newspaper? that is less reputable than Fiat's afternoon turd.
I'm the leader of every single secret organization out there.
That includes Ulyaoth's commissioned personal spy network.
Also I've met Morgan Freeman and hit Justin Bieber with a water bottle.


I'm just pursuing my dreams and succeeding.

No need to hate.


Dreams in becoming a pedophile? Jetbounty should at least be pleased. Say whaaa?

Why always me? I'm not the only one! There's soup and branch....

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies


Posts : 2377
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 1003
Location : Ghetto

PostSubject: Re: I am in the newspaper   Sat May 14, 2011 11:02 am

Jetbounty wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


I'm just pursuing my dreams and succeeding.

No need to hate.


Dreams in becoming a pedophile? Jetbounty should at least be pleased. Say whaaa?

Why always me? I'm not the only one! There's soup and branch....

Sonic avatar plus the Chris Hansen talk, makes you a prime target.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: I am in the newspaper   Sat May 14, 2011 2:19 pm

Daroska wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


I'm just pursuing my dreams and succeeding.

No need to hate.


Dreams in becoming a pedophile? Jetbounty should at least be pleased. Say whaaa?

Why always me? I'm not the only one! There's soup and branch....

Sonic avatar plus the Chris Hansen talk, makes you a prime target.


Good thing my avatar a grotesque mass of tentacles and claws.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: I am in the newspaper   Sat May 14, 2011 2:24 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


I'm just pursuing my dreams and succeeding.

No need to hate.


Dreams in becoming a pedophile? Jetbounty should at least be pleased. Say whaaa?

Why always me? I'm not the only one! There's soup and branch....

I don't like Branch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: I am in the newspaper   Sat May 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Daroska wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


I'm just pursuing my dreams and succeeding.

No need to hate.


Dreams in becoming a pedophile? Jetbounty should at least be pleased. Say whaaa?

Why always me? I'm not the only one! There's soup and branch....

I don't like Branch.

What about soup?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: I am in the newspaper   Sat May 14, 2011 2:28 pm

Causa wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


Why always me? I'm not the only one! There's soup and branch....

I don't like Branch.

What about soup?

:lama:

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: I am in the newspaper   Sat May 14, 2011 3:41 pm

Daroska wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Daroska wrote:


Dreams in becoming a pedophile? Jetbounty should at least be pleased. Say whaaa?

Why always me? I'm not the only one! There's soup and branch....

Sonic avatar plus the Chris Hansen talk, makes you a prime target.

I....I just......

no...just no

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boba
Talz


Posts : 3160
Join date : 2011-04-22
Location : New Hampshire.

PostSubject: Re: I am in the newspaper   Sat May 14, 2011 4:21 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Causa wrote:
Vaseline wrote:


I don't like Branch.

What about soup?

:lama:

:llama:

_________________
The number one most reliable news source anywhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: I am in the newspaper   Sat May 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Causa wrote:


What about soup?

:lama:

:llama:

Okay, so since were all just being random here...


I dunno lol

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: I am in the newspaper   Sat May 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Causa wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


Why always me? I'm not the only one! There's soup and branch....

I don't like Branch.

What about soup?

Been there, done that.

Literally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: I am in the newspaper   Sat May 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Causa wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:


Why always me? I'm not the only one! There's soup and branch....

I don't like Branch.

What about soup?

Been there, done that.

Literally.

What about xSlappy? troll

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I am in the newspaper   Today at 12:13 pm

Back to top Go down
 
I am in the newspaper
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Newspaper pictures
» SCANDAL - Newspaper Clippings (12.2012)
» Straits times interview 20.03.2013 (singapore newspaper)
» Newspaper Club!
» [Ad] Newspaper Personal Ad: Seeking Date for Winter Ball

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: