I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Last One to Post Wins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
unvincible
GD Member


Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 25
Location : Lost

PostSubject: Last One to Post Wins   Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:17 pm

I'm not actually trying to start one of these, ut I think the forum needs one.

_________________
I don't understand the question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:50 pm

unvincible wrote:
I'm not actually trying to start one of these.

Well it appears you have succeeded.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 28
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:44 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
unvincible wrote:
I'm not actually trying to start one of these.

Well it appears you have succeeded.
Oh, its on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:27 pm

indeed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:32 pm

Aximand wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
unvincible wrote:
I'm not actually trying to start one of these.

Well it appears you have succeeded.
Oh, its on.

You forgot the apostrophe. This shows your lower level of intellect and your argument is therefore invalid.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 28
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:34 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Aximand wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:


Well it appears you have succeeded.
Oh, its on.

You forgot the apostrophe. This shows your lower level of intellect and your argument is therefore invalid.
The fact that I don't care shows that your opinion is invalid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Aximand wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Aximand wrote:

Oh, its on.

You forgot the apostrophe. This shows your lower level of intellect and your argument is therefore invalid.
The fact that I don't care shows that your opinion is invalid.

The fact that you aren't me shows that you are invalid.


Last edited by Grimeth on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:35 pm

how 'bout them tacos

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:37 pm

(Causa) wrote:
how 'bout them tacos

I cut my tacos in half with a chainsaw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 28
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:37 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Aximand wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:


You forgot the apostrophe. This shows your lower level of intellect and your argument is therefore invalid.
The fact that I don't care shows that your opinion is invalid.

The face that you aren't me shows that you are invalid.
You spelled "fact" wrong, failure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:39 pm

Aximand wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Aximand wrote:

The fact that I don't care shows that your opinion is invalid.

The face that you aren't me shows that you are invalid.
You spelled "fact" wrong, failure.

D'oh!

Curse you spellchecker...

CURSE YOUUU!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 18
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:41 pm



















the troll theme song
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:44 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Grimeth wrote:


The face that you aren't me shows that you are invalid.
You spelled "fact" wrong, failure.

D'oh!

Curse you spellchecker...

CURSE YOUUU!!!
The face that you face faced showed your face is a tree.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:55 pm

ABOMINATION!!!

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Aximand
Skilled Troller


Posts : 567
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 28
Location : Communist Russia

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Guardian Scott wrote:
ABOMINATION!!!
That's not a nice thing to say about your unborn child.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:00 pm

Aximand wrote:
Guardian Scott wrote:
ABOMINATION!!!
That's not a nice thing to say about your unborn child.

Just practicing... never know.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2563
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:00 pm

Guardian Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Guardian Scott wrote:
ABOMINATION!!!
That's not a nice thing to say about your unborn child.

Just practicing... never know.

Maybe he'll be a mutant. :twisted:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:10 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Guardian Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:

That's not a nice thing to say about your unborn child.

Just practicing... never know.

Maybe he'll be a mutant. :twisted:
The good mutant like xmen or the bad mutant like India?

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:31 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Grimeth wrote:
Guardian Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:

That's not a nice thing to say about your unborn child.

Just practicing... never know.

Maybe he'll be a mutant. :twisted:
The good mutant like xmen or the bad mutant like India?

If he comes out looking like Bowdaar... what do you expect? It'll be like the second coming. troll

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:39 am

Guardian Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Grimeth wrote:


Maybe he'll be a mutant. :twisted:
The good mutant like xmen or the bad mutant like India?

If he comes out looking like Bowdaar... what do you expect? It'll be like the second coming. troll
Except real

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11280
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:26 am

PJsnaks wrote:
Guardian Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Grimeth wrote:


Maybe he'll be a mutant. :twisted:
The good mutant like xmen or the bad mutant like India?

If he comes out looking like Bowdaar... what do you expect? It'll be like the second coming. troll
Except real

Dohohohohoho

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
unvincible
GD Member


Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 25
Location : Lost

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:46 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
unvincible wrote:
I'm not actually trying to start one of these.

Well it appears you have succeeded.

This is not possible!

Success is for the weak!!!

Scott, I have failed you

_________________
I don't understand the question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:53 pm

Guardian Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Guardian Scott wrote:


If he comes out looking like Bowdaar... what do you expect? It'll be like the second coming. troll
Except real

Dohohohohoho
This guy, he knows.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
unvincible
GD Member


Posts : 32
Join date : 2011-02-14
Age : 25
Location : Lost

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:56 pm

PJsnaks wrote:
Guardian Scott wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:

Except real

Dohohohohoho
This guy, he knows.

Don't worry, I don't know. All is well in the world.

_________________
I don't understand the question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord


Posts : 1766
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:58 pm

unvincible wrote:
PJsnaks wrote:
Guardian Scott wrote:


Dohohohohoho
This guy, he knows.

Don't worry, I don't know. All is well in the world.

And the world slept easy.

_________________
You have recieved an infraction from Community Support:
Your poop and how it "burned a bit on the way out today" is not an appropriate discussion material for our forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Last One to Post Wins   Today at 7:16 am

Back to top Go down
 
Last One to Post Wins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Last Post Wins
» Last to Post Wins!
» Last to Post Wins!
» Last to Post Wins!
» Last to Post Wins!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: