I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Stalker and craft

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smap
OT Master


Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-04-30

PostSubject: Stalker and craft   Thu May 26, 2011 1:16 pm

The alignment yeilding to the winds of the the calendar since the memories of whom legends refer to as ancient, corrispond and adhere to the shift slightly. As the winds decide the understanding bestows the 3 most active signs as the forshadows push in opposition to until significant intervention.

Today is the top of the camels hump of 3 and 2 more sets unless what decided manifests through the context of the first 2 annotations.





+3x x 2 +3x / +1 450b



:white flag:

_________________
Of the like on gaga, tempted by words. Poisoned by drones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Stalker and craft   Thu May 26, 2011 1:29 pm

What game are you playing?

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Grimeth
Sad Panda


Posts : 2555
Join date : 2011-02-16
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Stalker and craft   Thu May 26, 2011 1:34 pm

Scott wrote:
What game are you playing?

I think he wants your credit card numba...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Stalker and craft   Thu May 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Grimeth wrote:
Scott wrote:
What game are you playing?

I think he wants your credit card numba...

Then he should say the Iwantyourmoneh Game...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
Smap
OT Master


Posts : 346
Join date : 2011-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Stalker and craft   Thu May 26, 2011 6:55 pm





_________________
Of the like on gaga, tempted by words. Poisoned by drones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: Stalker and craft   Thu May 26, 2011 7:38 pm

Hey, smap. Shut up.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrEvilDude
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 22
Location : Chi-Town (Pride Rock)

PostSubject: Re: Stalker and craft   Thu May 26, 2011 7:54 pm

Smap wrote:
The alignment yeilding to the winds of the the calendar since the memories of whom legends refer to as ancient, corrispond and adhere to the shift slightly. As the winds decide the understanding bestows the 3 most active signs as the forshadows push in opposition to until significant intervention.

Today is the top of the camels hump of 3 and 2 more sets unless what decided manifests through the context of the first 2 annotations.





+3x x 2 +3x / +1 450b



:white flag:

Gotcha.

...oh yeah, she said SWTOR is taking WAY too long to release.

_________________
Mo' Bitches than Da Powahball, Nyuka!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Stalker and craft   Thu May 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Jetbounty wrote:
Hey, smap. Shut up.

But without smap, we don't understand the future.

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Stalker and craft   Thu May 26, 2011 8:47 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Hey, smap. Shut up.

But without smap, we don't understand the future.

If that's the future we're screwed as it is...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Stalker and craft   Thu May 26, 2011 8:49 pm

Scott wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Jetbounty wrote:
Hey, smap. Shut up.

But without smap, we don't understand the future.

If that's the future we're screwed as it is...

Just take smaps predictions and divide it by two. He's on shrooms most of the time, so he'll make errors.

Or is he?

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MrEvilDude
Needs To Go Outside


Posts : 629
Join date : 2011-04-19
Age : 22
Location : Chi-Town (Pride Rock)

PostSubject: Re: Stalker and craft   Thu May 26, 2011 8:52 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


But without smap, we don't understand the future.

If that's the future we're screwed as it is...

Just take smaps predictions and divide it by two. He's on shrooms most of the time, so he'll make errors.

Or is he?

Honsestly, I pictured smap as a girl, but thnk you for clearing that up.

No, he's just on smap.

_________________
Mo' Bitches than Da Powahball, Nyuka!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Stalker and craft   Thu May 26, 2011 8:53 pm

MrEvilDude wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


But without smap, we don't understand the future.

If that's the future we're screwed as it is...

Just take smaps predictions and divide it by two. He's on shrooms most of the time, so he'll make errors.

Or is he?

Honsestly, I pictured smap as a girl, but thnk you for clearing that up.

No, he's just on smap.

To be more specific... he's Yoclema on Smap.

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Stalker and craft   Thu May 26, 2011 8:56 pm

Scott wrote:
MrEvilDude wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


Just take smaps predictions and divide it by two. He's on shrooms most of the time, so he'll make errors.

Or is he?

Honsestly, I pictured smap as a girl, but thnk you for clearing that up.

No, he's just on smap.

To be more specific... he's Yoclema on Smap.

Exotic drugs?

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott
Warlord


Posts : 11276
Join date : 2011-01-26
Age : 27
Location : Burkman's attic... drilling...

PostSubject: Re: Stalker and craft   Thu May 26, 2011 8:58 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:
MrEvilDude wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


Just take smaps predictions and divide it by two. He's on shrooms most of the time, so he'll make errors.

Or is he?

Honsestly, I pictured smap as a girl, but thnk you for clearing that up.

No, he's just on smap.

To be more specific... he's Yoclema on Smap.

Exotic drugs?

I don't think these drugs have a classification...

_________________

You thinkin' what I'm thinkin' partner? Aim for the bushes... *brofist*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://swtorot.forumotion.com
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Stalker and craft   Thu May 26, 2011 8:59 pm

Scott wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:


To be more specific... he's Yoclema on Smap.

Exotic drugs?

I don't think these drugs have a classification...

I don't think these drugs exist. That's how he gets so high off them...

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Stalker and craft   Thu May 26, 2011 9:01 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:


To be more specific... he's Yoclema on Smap.

Exotic drugs?

I don't think these drugs have a classification...

I don't think these drugs exist. That's how he gets so high off them...



Nah, if you have a vaporizer like 90% of the THC ends up in your system.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Stalker and craft   Thu May 26, 2011 9:02 pm

Mew wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Scott wrote:


I don't think these drugs have a classification...

I don't think these drugs exist. That's how he gets so high off them...



Nah, if you have a vaporizer like 90% of the THC ends up in your system.

You know this from experience? Or Ulyaoth forced it inside you?

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Stalker and craft   Thu May 26, 2011 9:02 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:


You know this from experience? Or Ulyaoth forced it inside you?

I was born with thc inside my bloodstream.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Stalker and craft   Thu May 26, 2011 9:04 pm

Mew wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


You know this from experience? Or Ulyaoth forced it inside you?

I was born with thc inside my bloodstream.

Then where does the vaporizer come into place...

Stop confusing me. Sad

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Stalker and craft   Thu May 26, 2011 9:04 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:
Mew wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:


You know this from experience? Or Ulyaoth forced it inside you?

I was born with thc inside my bloodstream.

Then where does the vaporizer come into place...

Stop confusing me. Sad


Don't worry about it. :P

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SoupWithSauce
WolfPack
WolfPack


Posts : 2905
Join date : 2011-03-18
Age : 18
Location : Canadia

PostSubject: Re: Stalker and craft   Thu May 26, 2011 9:05 pm

Mew wrote:
SoupWithSauce wrote:
Mew wrote:


I was born with thc inside my bloodstream.

Then where does the vaporizer come into place...

Stop confusing me. Sad


Don't worry about it. :P

Iseewhatyoudidthere

_________________
canada ayy lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: Stalker and craft   Thu May 26, 2011 9:06 pm

SoupWithSauce wrote:


Iseewhatyoudidthere



_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mewtwo
Mod's Pet


Posts : 73
Join date : 2011-05-29
Location : Indeed.

PostSubject: Re: Stalker and craft   Sun May 29, 2011 9:37 am

This makes no sense.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Stalker and craft   Today at 7:17 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Stalker and craft
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» New Forgeworld Necron Rumer - Tomb Stalker
» Leather craft
» Alder’s craft, place your orders here Now normal items are available
» Learn from my fail 2: Triarch Stalker (now with a pic)
» Join "Mine (and Your) Craft" with YourMCAdmin

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: