OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Main Character Creation  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Main Character Creation  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Main Character Creation

Go down 
+7
MrEvilDude
ThaledRoss
RalphTheWonderLlama
WooJa
Causa
Leginox
Scott
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

Main Character Creation  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Character Creation    Main Character Creation  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:40 pm

Branch wrote:

Qui-gon had this point of view. Qui-gon is awesome. I like Qui-gon. He's kewl. Qui-gon is badassery.

Qui-Gon and Jolee are probably my favorite Jedi. I'm re-writing Valum's story and making a Jedi character. Probably along with a Sith and Mercenary.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Main Character Creation    Main Character Creation  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:41 pm

Causa wrote:
Branch wrote:

Qui-gon had this point of view. Qui-gon is awesome. I like Qui-gon. He's kewl. Qui-gon is badassery.

Qui-Gon and Jolee are probably my favorite Jedi. I'm re-writing Valum's story and making a Jedi character. Probably along with a Sith and Mercenary.

I'm gonna get something up too.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Main Character Creation    Main Character Creation  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:43 pm

Branch wrote:

I'm gonna get something up too.

Currently, I'm trying to finish my Echani, Knokou. That Jawa above is going to be a companion of her's.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Main Character Creation    Main Character Creation  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 4:56 pm

Main Character Creation  - Page 2 Jaxl

Species/Race: Human/Mandalorian
Name: Jax Nek'la
Nickname: Reaper of Cryos V
Date of Birth: 30 BTC
Place of Birth: Cryos
Date of Death: N/A
Place of Death: N/A
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 190 lbs
Hair Color/Style: Bald
Facial Appearance: Few scars, sometimes facial hair, where's goggles.
Eye Color: purple
Body Appearance: Athletic and muscular, bulky build
Home Planet: Cryos V
Current Residence: Unknown
Allegiance: none
Profession: Bounty Hunter / Technician & Engineer
Armor/Clothes: See pic...
Primary Weapon(s): Depends on the situation... is proficient with vibro knives.
Secondary Weapon(s): armory
Miscellaneous Item(s): any required to get the job done.

Biography:
Jax was a technitian on the world of Redisis Prime. He was viewed as an honest man making a living. He had a family and wasn't bad off financialy. Even being mandalorian, he had managed to stay out of the war. However Jax had ties to the black market, though not many people knew. He sold and upgraded the Kuttless for Scott. This turned out to be a tragic error. During the middle of the Cold War between the republic and sith Kira, found him and his family. She aggressively made him give over the details he had of Scott. She even threatened his family.

It didn't save Jax and his family though. Buy selling that ship to Scott he had dove into an underlying pot. Soon after Kira had left another unusual sith grazed his doorstep, this time killing his family. Jax ended up falling hundreds of stories from his appartment, a mistake on the attackers part. Jax landed in a rubish hoverbarge. He drug his broken body out of the slums and began a new life of delivering agony.

Jax dissolved his known existance and took a ship and left his world of misserable memories. He began to take jobs from small time crime bosses, eventualy working his way to Nar Shadaa. He now seeks revenge on the Sith that killed his family, and has become proficient at bringing in Force-User bounties. He gained recognition by the hutt cartel when he slaughtered the royal family of Cryos V.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Main Character Creation    Main Character Creation  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:00 pm

Scott wrote:
Main Character Creation  - Page 2 Jaxl

Species/Race: Human/Mandalorian
Name: Jax Nek'la
Nickname: Reaper of Cryos V
Date of Birth: 30 BTC
Place of Birth: Cryos
Date of Death: N/A
Place of Death: N/A
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 190 lbs
Hair Color/Style: Bald
Facial Appearance: Few scars, sometimes facial hair, where's goggles.
Eye Color: purple
Body Appearance: Athletic and muscular, bulky build
Home Planet: Cryos V
Current Residence: Unknown
Allegiance: none
Profession: Bounty Hunter / Technician & Engineer
Armor/Clothes: See pic...
Primary Weapon(s): Depends on the situation... is proficient with vibro knives.
Secondary Weapon(s): armory
Miscellaneous Item(s): any required to get the job done.

Biography:
Jax was a technitian on the world of Redisis Prime. He was viewed as an honest man making a living. He had a family and wasn't bad off financialy. Even being mandalorian, he had managed to stay out of the war. However Jax had ties to the black market, though not many people knew. He sold and upgraded the Kuttless for Scott. This turned out to be a tragic error. During the middle of the Cold War between the republic and sith Kira, found him and his family. She aggressively made him give over the details he had of Scott. She even threatened his family.

It didn't save Jax and his family though. Buy selling that ship to Scott he had dove into an underlying pot. Soon after Kira had left another unusual sith grazed his doorstep, this time killing his family. Jax ended up falling hundreds of stories from his appartment, a mistake on the attackers part. Jax landed in a rubish hoverbarge. He drug his broken body out of the slums and began a new life of delivering agony.

Jax dissolved his known existance and took a ship and left his world of misserable memories. He began to take jobs from small time crime bosses, eventualy working his way to Nar Shadaa. He now seeks revenge on the Sith that killed his family, and has become proficient at bringing in Force-User bounties. He gained recognition by the hutt cartel when he slaughtered the royal family of Cryos V.

Is that picture of Riddick?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Main Character Creation    Main Character Creation  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Causa wrote:

Quite so...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Main Character Creation    Main Character Creation  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Perhaps I need to post Khai...

Species/Race: Human
Name: Matieu
Middle Name: None
Last Name: Khai
Date of Birth: UnK
Place of Birth: Naboo
Date of Death: UnK
Place of Death: UnK
Height: 5'11
Weight: 167
Hair Color/Style: Long, Dark blond hair that goes down his neck and just passed his eyes
Facial Appearance: He is a clean cut human with a scar across his left eye. He has a hard appearence, but a gleam in his eye that shows him to be friendly.
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Body Appearance: At 5" 11' Matieu's strong, imposing appearence has been known to intimidate people, but the kind, humorous look in his eyes shows his true nature. His left eye houses a scar that he recieved at a young age during his crash on the planet of Hoth.
Home Planet: Naboo
Current Residence: Where his jobs take him
Allegiance: Republic
Profession: Trooper
Armor/Clothes: Light body armor is hidden under black pants and shirt. He wears a dark brown jacket. His clothes match his dark eyes and hair.
Primary Weapon(s): A blaster pistol that remains at all times on a holster attached to his hip.
Secondary Weapon(s): A vibroblade that stays as just the hilt until an activation switch is hit, then it turns into a three foot long vibroblade, perfect for battle.
Miscellaneous Item(s): A comlink and a picture of his parents and sister that he never shows to other people.

Biography: Matieu Khai was born on Naboo, a happy child with a friendly family including his mother, father, and sister. When Khai was a young boy, his family went on a vacation to explore planets in the outer rim, it was his fathers vacation (he was a naboo security officer). As the ship flew over the icy planet of Hoth, it had sudden engine failure, causing it to crash on the surface of the planet. Only Khai's mother and himself survived. The two used the rations left on the broken vessel to survive on the planet. Khai quickly found himself adept with technology from growing up repairing systems on the ship. Eventually, when Khai was 11, a Jedi Knight who was on a mission sensed the two on Hoth. He rescued them and took them back to Naboo.

For a while, Khai was content.

Matieu began to fiddle with technology, using his experience to give him unlimited possibilities with all the updated equipment. When he was 13, he finished a droid who he affectionatly named Chirpy. Chirpy would soon become a friend for life, being an astromech droid who developed an odd sense of humor. Later in Matieu's life, he would update his droid, making sure that he could handle more situations and improving upon the rather crude design his younger self had made.

When he turned 18, Khai went out to make a living for himself. At first, he tried to get accepted into the Republic Military academy, but he was unsuccesful. After this, Khai went from one job to another, until he finally met a young woman named Jen.

The two immediatly became friends and decided to assist eachother. They went to a hutt crimelord who gave them their first job, to transport some simple cargo from Courascant to Nal Hutta. They were lucky to get the job done with ease, and recieved good payment. They were re-hired several times and managed to buy their own vessel, named Defiance. This would spare them the expenses they had previously been forced to use in renting shuttles for their jobs.

When Khai was 22, he and Jen become more then just friends. A romance between them had been building for some time, and it finally turned into an actual relationship. For two years, the pair had a deep relationship, despite having spent all their time together, they had never had an official relationship before this. When Matieu Khai was 24, he and Jen were on a simple mission to smuggle Hutt Property through Imperial lines where it could be used as relief supplies to the Republic.

The pair were caught and Defiance crippled and boarded. Khai and Jen attempted to defend their vessel, but they were doomed to fail from the shear amount against them. The group were pinned to the cockpit where they fought bravely, but then Matieu was hit. A blaster bolt hit him in the shoulder, spinning him backwards and taking him down. He appeared dead, and Jen thought she had lost her lifelong friend. As this happened, the Captain of the Imperial Vessel came in to see Jen. He found her attractive and ordered her captured, which was done. She now resides as his toy aboard his vessel, Iron Grip.

Khai has donated the next years of his life to finding Jen, but to no avail. He has remained true to her, despite flirting with a few other women. One day, he knows he will find her, and serve justice to the captain who ruined his life. Until then, he continues to do jobs in a hope that he will find a lead to the Captain's location.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Main Character Creation    Main Character Creation  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Matieu wrote:
Perhaps I need to post Khai...

Species/Race: Human
Name: Matieu
Middle Name: None
Last Name: Khai
Date of Birth: UnK
Place of Birth: Naboo
Date of Death: UnK
Place of Death: UnK
Height: 5'11
Weight: 167
Hair Color/Style: Long, Dark blond hair that goes down his neck and just passed his eyes
Facial Appearance: He is a clean cut human with a scar across his left eye. He has a hard appearence, but a gleam in his eye that shows him to be friendly.
Eye Color: Dark Blue
Body Appearance: At 5" 11' Matieu's strong, imposing appearence has been known to intimidate people, but the kind, humorous look in his eyes shows his true nature. His left eye houses a scar that he recieved at a young age during his crash on the planet of Hoth.
Home Planet: Naboo
Current Residence: Where his jobs take him
Allegiance: Republic
Profession: Trooper
Armor/Clothes: Light body armor is hidden under black pants and shirt. He wears a dark brown jacket. His clothes match his dark eyes and hair.
Primary Weapon(s): A blaster pistol that remains at all times on a holster attached to his hip.
Secondary Weapon(s): A vibroblade that stays as just the hilt until an activation switch is hit, then it turns into a three foot long vibroblade, perfect for battle.
Miscellaneous Item(s): A comlink and a picture of his parents and sister that he never shows to other people.

Biography: Matieu Khai was born on Naboo, a happy child with a friendly family including his mother, father, and sister. When Khai was a young boy, his family went on a vacation to explore planets in the outer rim, it was his fathers vacation (he was a naboo security officer). As the ship flew over the icy planet of Hoth, it had sudden engine failure, causing it to crash on the surface of the planet. Only Khai's mother and himself survived. The two used the rations left on the broken vessel to survive on the planet. Khai quickly found himself adept with technology from growing up repairing systems on the ship. Eventually, when Khai was 11, a Jedi Knight who was on a mission sensed the two on Hoth. He rescued them and took them back to Naboo.

For a while, Khai was content.

Matieu began to fiddle with technology, using his experience to give him unlimited possibilities with all the updated equipment. When he was 13, he finished a droid who he affectionatly named Chirpy. Chirpy would soon become a friend for life, being an astromech droid who developed an odd sense of humor. Later in Matieu's life, he would update his droid, making sure that he could handle more situations and improving upon the rather crude design his younger self had made.

When he turned 18, Khai went out to make a living for himself. At first, he tried to get accepted into the Republic Military academy, but he was unsuccesful. After this, Khai went from one job to another, until he finally met a young woman named Jen.

The two immediatly became friends and decided to assist eachother. They went to a hutt crimelord who gave them their first job, to transport some simple cargo from Courascant to Nal Hutta. They were lucky to get the job done with ease, and recieved good payment. They were re-hired several times and managed to buy their own vessel, named Defiance. This would spare them the expenses they had previously been forced to use in renting shuttles for their jobs.

When Khai was 22, he and Jen become more then just friends. A romance between them had been building for some time, and it finally turned into an actual relationship. For two years, the pair had a deep relationship, despite having spent all their time together, they had never had an official relationship before this. When Matieu Khai was 24, he and Jen were on a simple mission to smuggle Hutt Property through Imperial lines where it could be used as relief supplies to the Republic.

The pair were caught and Defiance crippled and boarded. Khai and Jen attempted to defend their vessel, but they were doomed to fail from the shear amount against them. The group were pinned to the cockpit where they fought bravely, but then Matieu was hit. A blaster bolt hit him in the shoulder, spinning him backwards and taking him down. He appeared dead, and Jen thought she had lost her lifelong friend. As this happened, the Captain of the Imperial Vessel came in to see Jen. He found her attractive and ordered her captured, which was done. She now resides as his toy aboard his vessel, Iron Grip.

Khai has donated the next years of his life to finding Jen, but to no avail. He has remained true to her, despite flirting with a few other women. One day, he knows he will find her, and serve justice to the captain who ruined his life. Until then, he continues to do jobs in a hope that he will find a lead to the Captain's location.

I always imagine Matieu as Tony Stark played by Robert Downey Jr..
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Main Character Creation    Main Character Creation  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:12 pm

Scott wrote:
Causa wrote:

Quite so...

Cool. I think I might make a Smuggler/Mercenary since I scrapped Eliora.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Main Character Creation    Main Character Creation  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:13 pm

Causa wrote:
Scott wrote:
Causa wrote:

Quite so...

So. Your not on Matieu's team anymore? no...just no

my jawa is uncheerfu my jawa is uncheerfu my jawa is uncheerfu my jawa is uncheerfu
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Main Character Creation    Main Character Creation  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:15 pm

PimpWilbourn wrote:
Causa wrote:
Scott wrote:

Quite so...

my jawa is uncheerfu my jawa is uncheerfu my jawa is uncheerfu my jawa is uncheerfu

RP stoopid!
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Main Character Creation    Main Character Creation  - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 7:18 pm

PimpWilbourn wrote:

No, I'm scrapping Eliora as a Smuggler. I'm going to remake make her as a Jedi Consular. Even if I was getting rid of her entirely I would still be part of Matieu's team.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Main Character Creation    Main Character Creation  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:29 pm

Shameless bump
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Main Character Creation    Main Character Creation  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 12:12 am

Branch wrote:
Shameless bump

Yeah, cause this was really getting buried under the other 3 threads...
yeah
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Main Character Creation    Main Character Creation  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:25 am

Ban-Anad wrote:
Branch wrote:
Shameless bump

Yeah, cause this was really getting buried under the other 3 threads...
yeah

OMG!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Character Creation    Main Character Creation  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Main Character Creation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2