OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

L12PW Number Banana

Go down 
+20
Grimeth
Astraeos
CollaWars
Yeet
Scott
MrEvilDude
SoupWithSauce
Spankster
Soulself
GSG
Burkman
Ban-Anad
Vaseline
Daroska
Branch
Jet
Matieu
Causa
Ulyaoth
The Mortonator
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 4:52 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
I don't get how Bioware is expecting one of the biggest launches ever for Swtor if they are only letting half of the world play from the start.

Well... Part of that can be contributed to Australia's own laws on inspecting any games before launching them in their country... But yes, I do agree... Kinda selfish on Bioware's part... But still... From what I saw at Eurogamer... It's gonna be a pretty big launch...
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:37 am

BananaDealer wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
I don't get how Bioware is expecting one of the biggest launches ever for Swtor if they are only letting half of the world play from the start.

Well... Part of that can be contributed to Australia's own laws on inspecting any games before launching them in their country... But yes, I do agree... Kinda selfish on Bioware's part... But still... From what I saw at Eurogamer... It's gonna be a pretty big launch...

It has nothing to with the laws. Age of Conan that showed nudity was allowed in Australia from the start. Also R18 has been passed in Australia now.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 8:30 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

It has nothing to with the laws. Age of Conan that showed nudity was allowed in Australia from the start. Also R18 has been passed in Australia now.

This should cut back on the amount of future pervs.

It's obviously too late for you. yeah
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 9:55 am

Spanky wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
BananaDealer wrote:

Im not a perv. I'm a scientist/artists a sartists. My field of expertise is the female body. All women are required too take their clothes off in front of me. To ensure that they are in fact artisty and science stuff and all that jazz.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:13 pm

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Spanky wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

Im not a perv. I'm a scientist/artists a sartists. My field of expertise is the female body. All women are required too take their clothes off in front of me. To ensure that they are in fact artisty and science stuff and all that jazz.

L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 Certifiably_Insane___Blank_by_Mearu
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:18 pm

Spanky wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Spanky wrote:

L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 Certifiably_Insane___Blank_by_Mearu

OMG! This is so unexpected! *pulls out written speech*
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 2:11 pm

Kick ass 2. Just read the first 4 issues. It's fucking insane.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:03 pm

Damn you, Daroska! Stop doing your tiny text. I'm tired of highlighting it and pasting it somewhere so I can read it. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:34 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Damn you, Daroska! Stop doing your tiny text. I'm tired of highlighting it and pasting it somewhere so I can read it. So yeah.

Oh sorry, white slave master, I will do as you say, white slave master, yes yes.

Someone should strap this guy to a catapult and see if he can fly across the pacific ocean.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:15 pm

You don't have to be so black about it.

I thought about editing this post. But then I thought... no. No. Daroska will want to see it. And Daroska will laugh. Because he finds it funny, too. Because Daroska knows. Daroska knows Uly don't mean no harm. Uly just likes to make jokes.

Don't you see? We're alive, Daroska! Dance with me, Daroska! Dance the dance of life!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:31 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
You don't have to be so black about it.

I thought about editing this post. But then I thought... no. No. Daroska will want to see it. And Daroska will laugh. Because he finds it funny, too. Because Daroska knows. Daroska knows Uly don't mean no harm. Uly just likes to make jokes.

Don't you see? We're alive, Daroska! Dance with me, Daroska! Dance the dance of life!

I think you need to relax and calm down a bit... You're starting to scare people (namely me)...
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:35 pm

And all the other kids with the pumped up kicks better run, run, run. Outrun my gun. All the other kids with the pumped up kicks better run, run, run, outrun my bullet.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 5:56 pm

It's a shame that people I know IRL can never know this place exists. I don't have the best online persona, you know... Maybe who I am online is the real me... Hmm. Something to ponder.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:09 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
It's a shame that people I know IRL can never know this place exists. I don't have the best online persona, you know... Maybe who I am online is the real me... Hmm. Something to ponder.

My influence is spreading I see. Hello Clarice
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:13 pm

Daroska wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

My influence is spreading I see. Hello Clarice

Bull Shit So my word...
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:23 am

I'm not as depressed as I normally would be. Maybe I'm beginning to accept that girl-at-work will never be a part of my life. Good news for us all, surely.

I can't even remember what I used to talk about before girl-at-work. I guess it was Vaseline. Didn't I use to make jokes or something? I can't even remember.

On a side note, my new dress clothes are working out great. I don't have to pull up my pants every 30 sec. at work. The scale says I'm 155 lbs. I was 195 when I started working at this job. So I guess something good came from this, eh? That and the whole earning money and work experience thing.

EDIT: To further elevate Bananadealer's rage, I must inform you... girl-at-work is online on facebook right now. OH, THE PAIN! THE UNBEARABLE PAIN!

EDIT EDIT: I don't mean to be a dick, bananazorz. I DO like you and stuff... I just... like to push it sometimes... I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:11 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
I'm not as depressed as I normally would be. Maybe I'm beginning to accept that girl-at-work will never be a part of my life. Good news for us all, surely.

I can't even remember what I used to talk about before girl-at-work. I guess it was Vaseline. Didn't I use to make jokes or something? I can't even remember.

On a side note, my new dress clothes are working out great. I don't have to pull up my pants every 30 sec. at work. The scale says I'm 155 lbs. I was 195 when I started working at this job. So I guess something good came from this, eh? That and the whole earning money and work experience thing.

EDIT: To further elevate Bananadealer's rage, I must inform you... girl-at-work is online on facebook right now. OH, THE PAIN! THE UNBEARABLE PAIN!

EDIT EDIT: I don't mean to be a dick, bananazorz. I DO like you and stuff... I just... like to push it sometimes... I'm sorry.

Why are you insisting that I'm all RAAAGE!!! The little outburst last night was just... I dunno... I guess I just hate people whining about the same thing over and over again, without actually doing anything to fix what's wrong...

Anyways, I hope I didn't come off as too douche-y... I really didn't mean most of the stuff I said about you... (especially the Gillette thing...)
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:24 am

BananaDealer wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Why are you insisting that I'm all RAAAGE!!! The little outburst last night was just... I dunno... I guess I just hate people whining about the same thing over and over again, without actually doing anything to fix what's wrong...

Anyways, I hope I didn't come off as too douche-y... I really didn't mean most of the stuff I said about you... (especially the Gillette thing...)

Pussy. You told him strait and now you take it back. How is he every going to grow up and be a man. If you second guess yourself.

(was going to put a smiling face, but then I would be doing the same thing)
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:11 am

I'm not taking it back... He should:

a) Forget about ever being with his 'girl-at-work' and move the fuck on with his life.
b) Man up and ask her out. And not take a 'No' for a definitive answer (as in try again a couple days later; girls like commitment).
c)* Go to the store, pick up a pack of Gillette double-sided blades and go in the bathroom. I'm not gonna go any further on this as it might constitute inciting suicide, which is illegal. Or you can take the 'whiny cunt' method... *passes a bottle of sleeping aids (pills) under the table.*

*: I am NOT telling Uly to go and off himself. This is solely in the field of comedy.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:51 pm

L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 1883543019
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:04 pm

Causa wrote:

Why does this emote always bring this around in my head:

Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:49 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Causa wrote:

Why does this emote always bring this around in my head:

Yankovic had a concert in Nashville last week.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:13 pm

BananaDealer wrote:
Why are you insisting that I'm all RAAAGE!!! The little outburst last night was just... I dunno... I guess I just hate people whining about the same thing over and over again, without actually doing anything to fix what's wrong

Whaaaat? I did! I asked her out! That was the "do something" part that took me months to do!

On a side note, you bastard! The sleeping pills thing seemed like the way to do it. I mean come on... think about it... cutting yourself would be pretty hard to do. Because it'd hurt so much... it'd be hard to cut in there good and deep enough to bleed to death with it hurting so much!

On a side side note, I can't just keep pestering her about it. We work at the same place... I can't be harassing her... If she gave me a "no" I'd have to leave it alone.

I'd still be nice to her, though. Like offering her my umbrella because she didn't bring one yesterday... it was raining out.

But she didn't take the umbrella... she'd rather get wet than accept a favor from me.

OH, THE ANGUISH!!

Last edited by Ulyaoth on Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:17 pm

What he means Uly.. is don't dwell on it... move on... "move on" being the key term here.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Yay! I beat Dragon Age. Now I can finally stop thinking about it :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Number Banana   L12PW Number Banana - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

L12PW Number Banana
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next