I need a hero
 
PortalHomeSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inChat
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 The Second VP Elections

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Who do YOU vote?
Causa
5%
 5% [ 1 ]
Daroska
14%
 14% [ 3 ]
Vaseline
29%
 29% [ 6 ]
Collawars
10%
 10% [ 2 ]
Wilbourn
42%
 42% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 21
 

AuthorMessage
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: The Second VP Elections   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:17 pm

Alright, so up for nomination today are our favorite Candidates...

Causa: The Admin who is both hated and loved by different parts of the forums. He is known for being the best 11er and recently sapping the Mods of their power to ban. Much to Daroskas displeasure.

Daroska: The Infamous black member of our community, known to be a T-Rex who does not like Causa. Or a lot of other people, to be fair.

Vaseline: The only active female poster on the forums. Known for abusing poor Uly. Vaseline is known because she is Vaseline, and is a pedophile (Who occasionally goes on a rage against those under 14 years of age)

Collawars: Colla is known for being Colla. One of the most recent additions to the Council, will he rise to VP? Colla also hates Branch and Jet....... What? I don't know what else to say!

Wilbourn: The Forums Pimp, known for his skill at pimping and his ability to pimp in any thread at any time and pimp it up. (Okay, I ran out of my creativity)

Who. Will. Win?

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior


Posts : 3063
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Delocated

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Matieu wrote:
Alright, so up for nomination today are our favorite Candidates...

Causa: The Admin who is both hated and loved by different parts of the forums. He is known for being the best 11er and recently sapping the Mods of their power to ban. Much to Daroskas displeasure.

Daroska: The Infamous black member of our community, known to be a T-Rex who does not like Causa. Or a lot of other people, to be fair.

Vaseline: The only active female poster on the forums. Known for abusing poor Uly. Vaseline is known because she is Vaseline, and is a pedophile (Who occasionally goes on a rage against those under 14 years of age)

Collawars: Colla is known for being Colla. One of the most recent additions to the Council, will he rise to VP? Colla also hates Branch and Jet....... What? I don't know what else to say!

Wilbourn: The Forums Pimp, known for his skill at pimping and his ability to pimp in any thread at any time and pimp it up. (Okay, I ran out of my creativity)

Who. Will. Win?

Jet and Branch is kewl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:19 pm

Vaseline

P.S. It's a raptor not a T-rex

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:19 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Alright, so up for nomination today are our favorite Candidates...

Causa: The Admin who is both hated and loved by different parts of the forums. He is known for being the best 11er and recently sapping the Mods of their power to ban. Much to Daroskas displeasure.

Daroska: The Infamous black member of our community, known to be a T-Rex who does not like Causa. Or a lot of other people, to be fair.

Vaseline: The only active female poster on the forums. Known for abusing poor Uly. Vaseline is known because she is Vaseline, and is a pedophile (Who occasionally goes on a rage against those under 14 years of age)

Collawars: Colla is known for being Colla. One of the most recent additions to the Council, will he rise to VP? Colla also hates Branch and Jet....... What? I don't know what else to say!

Wilbourn: The Forums Pimp, known for his skill at pimping and his ability to pimp in any thread at any time and pimp it up. (Okay, I ran out of my creativity)

Who. Will. Win?



Jet and Branch is kewl.

Your grammar sucks.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:20 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Alright, so up for nomination today are our favorite Candidates...

Causa: The Admin who is both hated and loved by different parts of the forums. He is known for being the best 11er and recently sapping the Mods of their power to ban. Much to Daroskas displeasure.

Daroska: The Infamous black member of our community, known to be a T-Rex who does not like Causa. Or a lot of other people, to be fair.

Vaseline: The only active female poster on the forums. Known for abusing poor Uly. Vaseline is known because she is Vaseline, and is a pedophile (Who occasionally goes on a rage against those under 14 years of age)

Collawars: Colla is known for being Colla. One of the most recent additions to the Council, will he rise to VP? Colla also hates Branch and Jet....... What? I don't know what else to say!

Wilbourn: The Forums Pimp, known for his skill at pimping and his ability to pimp in any thread at any time and pimp it up. (Okay, I ran out of my creativity)

Who. Will. Win?

Jet and Branch is kewl.

:afro:

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:20 pm

I have a question

*raises hand*

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:21 pm

Also I will be voting Causa, because in my opinion he's best choice. What happened to Bantha?

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:21 pm

Branch wrote:
I have a question

*raises hand*

Yes....

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Matieu wrote:
Branch wrote:
I have a question

*raises hand*

Yes....

Why is the thread's Orb green?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Branch wrote:
I have a question

*raises hand*

Yes....

Why is the thread's Orb green?

Cause this thread is a sticky!

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Matieu wrote:
Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:


Yes....

Why is the thread's Orb green?

Cause this thread is a sticky!

Y u shout at me?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch


Posts : 2568
Join date : 2011-01-29
Age : 26
Location : I'm a Bachelor now, I'm everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Jet wrote:
Also I will be voting Causa, because in my opinion he's best choice. What happened to Bantha?

too inactive.

_________________
The Ability to Speak does not make you Intelligent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland


Posts : 2729
Join date : 2011-01-27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Branch wrote:


Why is the thread's Orb green?

Cause this thread is a sticky!

Y u shout at me?

<3 ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:


Cause this thread is a sticky!

Y u shout at me?

<3 ya

Wuv u 2!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Matieu wrote:
Jet wrote:
Also I will be voting Causa, because in my opinion he's best choice. What happened to Bantha?

too inactive.

Good point. Causa, I support you all the way and your thoughts on admins and moderator plans.

*waves the Causa flag*

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:31 pm

Jet wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Jet wrote:
Also I will be voting Causa, because in my opinion he's best choice. What happened to Bantha?

too inactive.

Good point. Causa, I support you all the way and your thoughts on admins and moderator plans.

*waves the Causa flag*

Sexist bastard.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:36 pm

Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:
Matieu wrote:


too inactive.

Good point. Causa, I support you all the way and your thoughts on admins and moderator plans.

*waves the Causa flag*

Sexist bastard.

Vasey would be my choice if Causa weren't in it. Although, looks like Vasey will win.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:37 pm

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Branch
The Fabulous


Posts : 7902
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:


Good point. Causa, I support you all the way and your thoughts on admins and moderator plans.

*waves the Causa flag*

Sexist bastard.

Vasey would be my choice if Causa weren't in it. Although, looks like Vasey will win.

You're still sexist.... and racist...

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:47 pm

Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:


Sexist bastard.

Vasey would be my choice if Causa weren't in it. Although, looks like Vasey will win.

You're still sexist.... and racist...

Oh well. Can't win 'em all over.

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi


Posts : 2578
Join date : 2011-04-11
Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:50 pm

I put in a vote for symmetry. It is so beautiful. :')

_________________


"When life gives you Mandos, make Mando'ade."

Evil Hat Association. The RP spin off from SW:TOR. WE USED TO BE ONE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Soulself
OT'er


Posts : 298
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 38
Location : Columbus, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:07 pm

i will have to think about who to vote for.

while Causa ain't that bad of a person and more then likely the person i would vote for, but Vaseline might get my vote cause of the reason i mentioned in the chat room earlier today.

_________________

When was the last time a scientist went into a McDonalds and killed everyone with an Ak-47, or piloted a plane into a building because of their "belief" in science.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:13 pm

Er, Mat. I never agreed to run.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker


Posts : 4511
Join date : 2011-04-30
Age : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:13 pm

Causa wrote:
Er, Mat. I never agreed to run.

You doesn't want VP?

_________________
gottagofastDOODOODOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon


Posts : 6248
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 17
Location : Green Dolphin Street Prison

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:14 pm

Jet wrote:
Causa wrote:
Er, Mat. I never agreed to run.

You doesn't want VP?


Not really. I'm already to involved with the guild.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   Today at 10:23 am

Back to top Go down
 
The Second VP Elections
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» 3rd Elections: First Minister
» Cabin Leader Elections: Voting Period
» who do you want to win the elections...
» who you voteing for if you live in the usa or just know about elections...
» Country President Elections August

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OT Legacy :: The Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: