OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
The Second VP Elections EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
The Second VP Elections EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

The Second VP Elections

Go down 
+15
Meatlocker
Daroska
Astraeos
GSG
Scott
Aximand
Yeet
Causa
Soulself
The Mortonator
Vaseline
Jet
Branch
CollaWars
Matieu
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Who do YOU vote?
Causa
The Second VP Elections I_vote_lcap5%The Second VP Elections I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Daroska
The Second VP Elections I_vote_lcap14%The Second VP Elections I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Vaseline
The Second VP Elections I_vote_lcap29%The Second VP Elections I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 6 ]
Collawars
The Second VP Elections I_vote_lcap10%The Second VP Elections I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Wilbourn
The Second VP Elections I_vote_lcap42%The Second VP Elections I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

The Second VP Elections Empty
PostSubject: The Second VP Elections   The Second VP Elections EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:17 pm

Alright, so up for nomination today are our favorite Candidates...

Causa: The Admin who is both hated and loved by different parts of the forums. He is known for being the best 11er and recently sapping the Mods of their power to ban. Much to Daroskas displeasure.

Daroska: The Infamous black member of our community, known to be a T-Rex who does not like Causa. Or a lot of other people, to be fair.

Vaseline: The only active female poster on the forums. Known for abusing poor Uly. Vaseline is known because she is Vaseline, and is a pedophile (Who occasionally goes on a rage against those under 14 years of age)

Collawars: Colla is known for being Colla. One of the most recent additions to the Council, will he rise to VP? Colla also hates Branch and Jet....... What? I don't know what else to say!

Wilbourn: The Forums Pimp, known for his skill at pimping and his ability to pimp in any thread at any time and pimp it up. (Okay, I ran out of my creativity)

Who. Will. Win?
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   The Second VP Elections EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Matieu wrote:

Causa: The Admin who is both hated and loved by different parts of the forums. He is known for being the best 11er and recently sapping the Mods of their power to ban. Much to Daroskas displeasure.

Daroska: The Infamous black member of our community, known to be a T-Rex who does not like Causa. Or a lot of other people, to be fair.

Vaseline: The only active female poster on the forums. Known for abusing poor Uly. Vaseline is known because she is Vaseline, and is a pedophile (Who occasionally goes on a rage against those under 14 years of age)

Collawars: Colla is known for being Colla. One of the most recent additions to the Council, will he rise to VP? Colla also hates Branch and Jet....... What? I don't know what else to say!

Wilbourn: The Forums Pimp, known for his skill at pimping and his ability to pimp in any thread at any time and pimp it up. (Okay, I ran out of my creativity)

Who. Will. Win?

Jet and Branch is kewl.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   The Second VP Elections EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:19 pm

Vaseline

P.S. It's a raptor not a T-rex
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   The Second VP Elections EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:19 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Matieu wrote:

Who. Will. Win?

Jet and Branch is kewl.

Your grammar sucks.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   The Second VP Elections EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:20 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Matieu wrote:

Who. Will. Win?

Jet and Branch is kewl.

:afro:
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   The Second VP Elections EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:20 pm

I have a question

*raises hand*
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   The Second VP Elections EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:21 pm

Also I will be voting Causa, because in my opinion he's best choice. What happened to Bantha?
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   The Second VP Elections EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:21 pm

Branch wrote:
I have a question

*raises hand*

Yes....
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   The Second VP Elections EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Matieu wrote:
Branch wrote:
I have a question

*raises hand*

Yes....

Why is the thread's Orb green?
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   The Second VP Elections EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Branch wrote:
I have a question

*raises hand*

Yes....

Cause this thread is a sticky!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   The Second VP Elections EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:23 pm

Matieu wrote:
Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:

Yes....

Y u shout at me?
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   The Second VP Elections EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Jet wrote:
Also I will be voting Causa, because in my opinion he's best choice. What happened to Bantha?

too inactive.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   The Second VP Elections EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:24 pm

Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Branch wrote:

Y u shout at me?

<3 ya
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   The Second VP Elections EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Branch wrote:
Matieu wrote:

Y u shout at me?

<3 ya

Wuv u 2!
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   The Second VP Elections EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Matieu wrote:
Jet wrote:

too inactive.

Good point. Causa, I support you all the way and your thoughts on admins and moderator plans.

*waves the Causa flag*
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   The Second VP Elections EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:31 pm

Jet wrote:
Matieu wrote:
Jet wrote:

too inactive.

Good point. Causa, I support you all the way and your thoughts on admins and moderator plans.

*waves the Causa flag*

Sexist bastard.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   The Second VP Elections EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:36 pm

Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:
Matieu wrote:

too inactive.

*waves the Causa flag*

Sexist bastard.

Vasey would be my choice if Causa weren't in it. Although, looks like Vasey will win.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   The Second VP Elections EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:37 pm

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   The Second VP Elections EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:

*waves the Causa flag*

Sexist bastard.

Vasey would be my choice if Causa weren't in it. Although, looks like Vasey will win.

You're still sexist.... and racist...
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   The Second VP Elections EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:47 pm

Branch wrote:
Jet wrote:
Branch wrote:

Sexist bastard.

You're still sexist.... and racist...

Oh well. Can't win 'em all over.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   The Second VP Elections EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:50 pm

I put in a vote for symmetry. It is so beautiful. :')
Back to top Go down
Soulself
OT'er
Soulself

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   The Second VP Elections EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:07 pm

i will have to think about who to vote for.

while Causa ain't that bad of a person and more then likely the person i would vote for, but Vaseline might get my vote cause of the reason i mentioned in the chat room earlier today.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   The Second VP Elections EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:13 pm

Er, Mat. I never agreed to run.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   The Second VP Elections EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:13 pm

Causa wrote:

You doesn't want VP?
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   The Second VP Elections EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:14 pm

Jet wrote:
Causa wrote:

You doesn't want VP?

Not really. I'm already to involved with the guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second VP Elections   The Second VP Elections Empty

Back to top Go down

The Second VP Elections
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next