OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

OT Survivor: Season 0

Go down 
+13
Scott
God
LeetYourMakeup
Yeet
Daroska
Grimeth
Branch
Burkman
Causa
CollaWars
SoupWithSauce
Boba
Matieu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:47 am

Matieu Shepard wrote:
Here's your new challenge? What? This was a good idea. People who already PMed me the answers don't have to do it again. You have 24 hours...

Why thank you...
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:27 pm

Goat has been voted off, though he will not be replaced. The final four... Colla, Scott, Wilbourn, and Boba. Who will win? I don't knowz.... new challenge coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:35 pm

The newest challenge... its time to get your artistic sides up.

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!

><><Ͽ{The OT Alliance}Ͼ><><
※The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. ※
| Apply | Recruitment | Website |

This is my signature on the TOR site. What your supposed to do is make a OT Alliance signature, based like this, and make it epic. B and I will judge the signatures and decide which is best. You have one day. One. Day. So, what we'll be judging on. Once again, include your votes with the challenge...

10 points: Color scheme. You can get up to 10 points based on how you color everybody, no color makes it boring and you fail.

5 points: Witty comment. In the middle of my signature, I have "The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." Made a good comment that makes us laugh and you get points.

4 points: Creativity. Make sure you add something nice and not just a clone of my signature.

1 point: Having The OT Alliance in the signature. If you don't have the Guilds name, you fail...

Last edited by Matieu Shepard on Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:36 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:
The newest challenge... its time to get your artistic sides up.

Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay! Yay!

><><Ͽ{The OT Alliance}Ͼ><><
※The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. ※
| Apply | Recruitment | Website |

This is my signature on the TOR site. What your supposed to do is make a OT Alliance signature, based like this, and make it epic. B and I will judge the signatures and decide which is best. You have one day. One. Day. So, what we'll be judging on. Once again, include your votes with the challenge...

10 points: Color scheme. You can get up to 10 points based on how you color everybody, no color makes it boring and you fail.

5 points: Witty comment. In the middle of my signature, I have "The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." Made a good comment that makes us laugh and you get points.

4 points: Creativity. Make sure you add something nice and not just a clone of my signature.

1 point: Having The OT Alliance in the signature. If you don't have the Guilds name, you fail...

For other shit, use this:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=160188
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:43 pm

lol I made some of those... hmmm.... let's see. Oh Mat... you have one critical error in your challenge. It wont be our fault when the sig we make you doesn't fit on TOR... OMG!
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:44 pm

Scott wrote:
lol I made some of those... hmmm.... let's see. Oh Mat... you have one critical error in your challenge. It wont be our fault when the sig we make you doesn't fit on TOR... OMG!

That should be a rule shouldn't it...

Bonus points if it fits?
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:53 pm

Scott wrote:

OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:54 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:
Scott wrote:

Bonus points if it fits...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:
Scott wrote:

So... I don't need to make it fit? OMG!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Scott wrote:
Matieu Shepard wrote:
Scott wrote:

FUCKING BONUS POINTS IF IT FITS DAMMIT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 12:59 pm

Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
Matieu Shepard wrote:
Scott wrote:

But you's not the host... what if Mat doesn't want it to fit?! OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:00 pm

Scott wrote:
Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:

But you's not the host... what if Mat doesn't want it to fit?! OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 2238782717

I thought of this challenge and I'm the assistant... it's weak if it doesn't fit. :P
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:02 pm

Very well... if it fits, you shall receive the bonus points of... *Throws dice at B's head* Four points!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 1:02 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:
Very well... if it fits, you shall receive the bonus points of... *Throws dice at B's head* Four points!

*squeals in delight*

Again! Do it again! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:20 pm

*smups the thread* no...just no
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:32 pm

And Colla and Scott tied for first, and chose to share the Immunity. In other news...

/Groin Kicks Boba off cliff of shattered groins.

my jawa is uncheerfu

I didn't wanna do it!
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:
And Colla and Scott tied for first, and chose to share the Immunity. In other news...

my jawa is uncheerfu

I didn't wanna do it!

What? No they didn't... are we talking about the same challenge?
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Branch wrote:
Matieu Shepard wrote:

my jawa is uncheerfu

I didn't wanna do it!

Yeah... the sig challenge. They each got a 31.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Matieu Shepard wrote:
Branch wrote:
Matieu Shepard wrote:

my jawa is uncheerfu

I didn't wanna do it!

Yeah... the sig challenge. They each got a 31.

Buuuuuuullshit. *goes to PMs to recount*
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:47 pm

K, got it. But wow. Math never stops to amaze me...
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Fuck Colla, I fucking made an alliance with him and he fucking votes for me. Matieu you confused me with what to do, when to vote, so I did neither.

Anyways, OT Big Brother is failing, this game is sub-par...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:13 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Fuck Colla, I fucking made an alliance with him and he fucking votes for me. Matieu you confused me with what to do, when to vote, so I did neither.

lol Boba, there were 4 people left. Not much the Alliances could do in that situation.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Bobabounty wrote:

Willbourn voted for you too.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:25 am

Drumroll please! Those who have been voted off of OT Survivor, voted for... CollaWars to be the winner of OT Survivor, Season 0!

Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir. Good Show sir.

CollaWars, good job on your first place. Wilbourn, no groin kick for you...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OT Survivor: Season 0   OT Survivor: Season 0 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

OT Survivor: Season 0
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7