OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Order VS Chaos - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Order VS Chaos - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Order VS Chaos

Go down 
+8
Causa
Scott
Branch
CollaWars
Vaseline
Yeet
Matieu
Jet
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Well?
Tighter moderation, please.
Order VS Chaos - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Order VS Chaos - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Keep it the way it is.
Order VS Chaos - Page 2 I_vote_lcap30%Order VS Chaos - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Why can't you just be fucking Jetbounty?
Order VS Chaos - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Order VS Chaos - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Vaseline
Queen of the OT Wasteland
Vaseline

Order VS Chaos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Order VS Chaos - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:38 pm

Burkman wrote:
G.M. wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

I haven't seen anything worth punishing that hasn't already been punished...

Please tell me this is a joke.

So what do you propose? That we become Nazis and lock every other damn thread?

We have been doing our jobs, but we hardly ever run across anything over the top and extremely offensive to other people. There have been some drama threads, but they have been taken care of.

Thank you! This is what I have been saying.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Order VS Chaos - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:40 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Burkman wrote:
G.M. wrote:

We have been doing our jobs, but we hardly ever run across anything over the top and extremely offensive to other people. There have been some drama threads, but they have been taken care of.

I'm willing to put my stupid thread behind us if you are.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Order VS Chaos - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:42 pm

Burkman wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Yeah, of course.
Back to top Go down
MrEvilDude
Needs To Go Outside
MrEvilDude

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Order VS Chaos - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:43 pm

Vaseline wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

Yeah, of course.

When I usually revive my account, I'm hoping for a good fight.

This is the opposite
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Order VS Chaos - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:45 pm

MrEvilDude wrote:
Vaseline wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Yeah, of course.

When I usually revive my account, I'm hoping for a good fight.

This is the opposite

You missed all the action. Don't worry though, if I'm around when Jet is then there is sure to be all guns blazing.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Order VS Chaos - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:47 pm

I don't get it...
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Order VS Chaos - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:49 pm

Causa wrote:
I don't get it...

Yeah, let's just watch.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Order VS Chaos - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:54 pm

Thread to serious.

Needs moar panda.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Order VS Chaos - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:54 pm

G.M. wrote:
It's always occured to me that the OTA forums are very loose. (You know where this is going)

We always have had loose moderating. Mainly because all of us are friends. Plus the entire premise of the OT is loose. But how loose can it get?

To me, there's a line to be drawn. Although the OT is supposed to be a fun and simple place, it is not supposed to be some sort of madhouse (which I feel like it's been recently) and allowing everyone to run amok. There needs to be some actual moderation if you ask me, from our mods. Which we rarely actually see....Although I will give credit to some, most don't even use their mod powers for anything other than editing posts as a joke. :/

So...Am I all alone on this?

Ok, ok... So what happened? Who got your lollipop?
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Order VS Chaos - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:16 am

Burkman wrote:
G.M. wrote:
Vaseline wrote:

I haven't seen anything worth punishing that hasn't already been punished...

Maybe you should read the damned post.

I said clearly that I didn't want this place to become some kind of strict Nazi ran forum, all I wanted was a little order. Why can't I make a fucking suggestion without all of you jumping on me and clawing at me?
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Order VS Chaos - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:01 am

BananaDealer wrote:
G.M. wrote:
It's always occured to me that the OTA forums are very loose. (You know where this is going)

We always have had loose moderating. Mainly because all of us are friends. Plus the entire premise of the OT is loose. But how loose can it get?

To me, there's a line to be drawn. Although the OT is supposed to be a fun and simple place, it is not supposed to be some sort of madhouse (which I feel like it's been recently) and allowing everyone to run amok. There needs to be some actual moderation if you ask me, from our mods. Which we rarely actually see....Although I will give credit to some, most don't even use their mod powers for anything other than editing posts as a joke. :/

So...Am I all alone on this?

Ok, ok... So what happened? Who got your lollipop?

Lollipop lollipop oh lolli lolli lolli. Lollipop lollipop oh lolli lolli lolli. Lollipop lollipop oh lolli lolli lolli....
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Order VS Chaos - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:24 pm

G.M. wrote:
Burkman wrote:
G.M. wrote:

I said clearly that I didn't want this place to become some kind of strict Nazi ran forum, all I wanted was a little order. Why can't I make a fucking suggestion without all of you jumping on me and clawing at me?

Because you're not making any sense. You say we need order in this forum, yet we do have order. We're doing all that we can. And yes, you are making it sound like we make it a strict Nazi forum.

Just face the facts. This place is not a madhouse, we are doing our jobs and there are some lines drawn. Recently, there hasn't been any type of chaos. I haven't seen any crazy outrageous attacks on people or blatant racism or anything, so your suggestion is void.
Back to top Go down
Vaseline
Vaseline

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Order VS Chaos - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 2:37 pm

Burkman wrote:
G.M. wrote:
Burkman wrote:

Because you're not making any sense. You say we need order in this forum, yet we do have order. We're doing all that we can. And yes, you are making it sound like we make it a strict Nazi forum.

Just face the facts. This place is not a madhouse, we are doing our jobs and there are some lines drawn. Recently, there hasn't been any type of chaos. I haven't seen any crazy outrageous attacks on people or blatant racism or anything, so your suggestion is void.

This.

I'd appreciate a list of some sort telling us what action we should be currently taking.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Order VS Chaos - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:07 pm

I agree with Vase and Buddy, without clear examples of what issues have happened that should not have, and what should be done to improve moderation, this is like me saying that we should stop world hunger. Okay, I said it, now how does that happen?
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Order VS Chaos - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:22 pm

Order VS Chaos - Page 2 Preview?imageID=1137217&text0=We%20should%20take%20all%20the%20butthurt&text1=and%20push%20it%20somewhere%20else
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Order VS Chaos - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:23 pm

I will never again make a suggestion, because it seems that every time I do, noone cares, or it's the worst idea ever.

Anyways, you're telling me, we have no chat drama? We haven't had any forum drama either (Buddy's thread says hello), and other members haven't had their feelings hurt?
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Order VS Chaos - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:28 pm

G.M. wrote:
I will never again make a suggestion, because it seems that every time I do, noone cares, or it's the worst idea ever.

Anyways, you're telling me, we have no chat drama? We haven't had any forum drama either (Buddy's thread says hello), and other members haven't had their feelings hurt?

I'm not shooting down your idea, I agree that we've had those issues. But you can't just say, "Let's change the moderation." That would just mean you have no ideas what needs improving and leave Scott and I to figure it out. Since Scott and I think it's okay as is, then nothing would change. You need to give explanations as to WHAT should be done, WHAT rules need to be added, WHAT punishments are needed.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Order VS Chaos - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Order VS Chaos - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:40 pm

PimpGarrus wrote:

Win.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Order VS Chaos - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:05 pm

Matieu wrote:
G.M. wrote:

I'm not shooting down your idea, I agree that we've had those issues. But you can't just say, "Let's change the moderation." That would just mean you have no ideas what needs improving and leave Scott and I to figure it out. Since Scott and I think it's okay as is, then nothing would change. You need to give explanations as to WHAT should be done, WHAT rules need to be added, WHAT punishments are needed.

I have a feeling if I say that I'm going to get mauled to death... you
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Order VS Chaos - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:18 pm

G.M. wrote:

Then PM it to me or Scott... we'll post it in the Admin Forums... and we'll discuss it.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Order VS Chaos - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:46 pm

Matieu wrote:
G.M. wrote:

Then PM it to me or Scott... we'll post it in the Admin Forums... and we'll discuss it.

Thank you. I'll PM it to you as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Order VS Chaos - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:18 pm

Omg, I want to destroy these peeps. HAVE YOUR DAMN CHOCOLATE YOU JUNKIES!!!! Y SO SRZ!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Order VS Chaos - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:34 pm

G.M. wrote:

You do realize that garbage has been done and over with rather quickly, right? Besides, that thread was nothing compared to what we had in the past. And I never said that we never had any drama, bub. I'm not stupid.

And as Matieu said, your suggestion is too vaguely detailed.

Last edited by Burkman on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Order VS Chaos - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:36 pm

Burkman wrote:
G.M. wrote:

You do realize that garbage has been done and over with rather quickly, right? Besides, that thread was nothing compared to what we had in the past. And I never said that we never had any drama, bub. I'm not stupid.

Need I remind you of Wilbourn's horror movie thread drama? And the countless chat drama we see EVERY FUCKING DAY. Anyways, I'm PM'ing it to Mat now, so this is pretty much done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Order VS Chaos   Order VS Chaos - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Order VS Chaos
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next