OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

L12PW Enraged Lobster

Go down 
+17
MrEvilDude
Meatlocker
Ban-Anad
Vua_Rapuung
Astraeos
CollaWars
Grimeth
Burkman
Jet
Boba
Causa
Spankster
GSG
Scott
Mistress Morrigan
Daroska
Ulyaoth
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:18 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
You should be careful, you know buzzed driving is drunk driving right? Tsk, Tsk.

I think I would've been under the limit. But my brother says he's sure he would be over the .08% if he got pulled over. But he doesn't seem to think anything bad will happen. Like they wouldn't breathalyze him or anything because he appears so sober. That's what he says, anyway....

Yes...YES...

Your training is nearly complete!

MUAHAHA..COUGH...HAHAHA.....
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:18 pm

This thread needs more pandas...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:55 am

Dude, I just had an outlaw spicy chicken sandwich from jack in the box. It was sooooo good. So good...

I had two, actually. Had a buy one get one free coupon. My stomach hurts. But it was worth it. So long as it doesn't shorten my lifespan. Which it probably did. So yeah...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:47 am

You know what this thread needs. Some pages from Cry For Dawn:

L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 Dawn1-089

And then Darrian does something he hates himself for three pages later....

L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 Dawn1-155
L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 Dawn1-1575

The End. Now that's better than hearing about Jack in the box right? Ha ha.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:59 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

No... no, not really.

I'm sorry! I read it and it was just... well, I didn't much care for it.

EDIT: When he says "-- No!!" what's up with his face? haha, that's hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:09 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

No... no, not really.

I'm sorry! I read it and it was just... well, I didn't much care for it.

EDIT: When he says "-- No!!" what's up with his face? haha, that's hilarious.

In the missing page, he hits her and shakes her because he gets furious that she won't tell him how she knows him, and various other things, then she starts to cry after he has finally wiped away her tears. So he is both furious at her, and now furious/ disgusted with himself. It's actually a very good comic, very deep. The comic opens with Cernunnos seducing a mortal Dawn, in which he utters two very important lines "Everything for a price", and the quote Ihave as my signature. She gives up her innocence and mortality for him. But in doing so, she in essence also gives up him, because now they can only be together at certain times. Always the fall, but the rest vary from millenia to millenia. She then has to find the mortal Cernunnos and get him to remember who he is etc. In this case its Darrian. I don't expect it to be everyones cup of tea, but it has mythology, good art (bad example of disgust in Darrian's face aside), and a not your typical love story despite the blurb I just gave. But it is my favorite comic series of all time, the tragedy of it totally gets to me.... plus Dawn is hot as hell.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:14 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
In the missing page, he hits her and shakes her because he gets furious that she won't tell him how she knows him, and various other things, then she starts to cry after he has finally wiped away her tears. So he is both furious at her, and now furious/ disgusted with himself. It's actually a very good comic, very deep. The comic opens with Cernunnos seducing a mortal Dawn, in which he utters two very important lines "Everything for a price", and the quote Ihave as my signature. She gives up her innocence and mortality for him. But in doing so, she in essence also gives up him, because now they can only be together at certain times. Always the fall, but the rest vary from millenia to millenia. She then has to find the mortal Cernunnos and get him to remember who he is etc. In this case its Darrian. I don't expect it to be everyones cup of tea, but it has mythology, good art (bad example of disgust in Darrian's face aside), and a not your typical love story despite the blurb I just gave. But it is my favorite comic series of all time, the tragedy of it totally gets to me.... plus Dawn is hot as hell.

........................................... I dun like it.

Now, I'm sure at this point you're wondering to yourself, "how could this girl from his work NOT like this oh-so-likeable young man".

Surely you are. =D
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:22 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

........................................... I dun like it.

Now, I'm sure at this point you're wondering to yourself, "how could this girl from his work NOT like this oh-so-likeable young man".

Surely you are. =D

Maybe girl-at-work would like you better if you liked Dawn

yeah

And I only meant innocent in regards to the whole not getting when you people are kidding. Other than that, ummmm I don't think innocent would be the way to describe me.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:27 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

yeah

And I only meant innocent in regards to the whole not getting when you people are kidding. Other than that, ummmm I don't think innocent would be the way to describe me.

I think she'd like me more if I drank, smoked weed and cigarettes, and had a nose piercing and big gauges in my ears. Because she does all that... and I don't... I forgot to mention that part.

But we're the same on the inside! =....(

I know I go on and on about girl-at-work, so uh... you know... let's talk about um...

So, there's this girl at my work...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:29 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

yeah

I think she'd like me more if I drank, smoked weed and cigarettes, and had a nose piercing and big gauges in my ears. Because she does all that... and I don't... I forgot to mention that part.

But we're the same on the inside! =....(

I know I go on and on about girl-at-work, so uh... you know... let's talk about um...

So, there's this girl at my work...

Maybe you should try a different look :P
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:33 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Bah! That costs money! I don't want to spend money on clothes and stuff. Unless girl-at-work told me to.

Besides, what look? I've have to pick something out. I'm not a decision maker! I need girl-at-work for that! She can tell me what to do and I can figure out how to do that. That works for me. I'm a follower...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:43 am

Did burkman really say "I keep finding ladybugs in my hair." ?

Cuz... that's really funny. I'm sorry, burkman...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:44 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Bah! That costs money! I don't want to spend money on clothes and stuff. Unless girl-at-work told me to.

Besides, what look? I've have to pick something out. I'm not a decision maker! I need girl-at-work for that! She can tell me what to do and I can figure out how to do that. That works for me. I'm a follower...

Jeans, cool t-shirt. Sneakers or converse. Done. No girl at work necessary. Or find a girl-at-starbucks or something. uh huh
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:54 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Jeans, cool t-shirt. Sneakers or converse. Done. No girl at work necessary. Or find a girl-at-starbucks or something. uh huh

I pretty much wear that already... and I can't win people over in a short period of time. Girl-at-anywhere is pretty much out of the question! If I were a character in an RPG, I'd have a very low charisma score. I like to think I grow on people over time. I just don't spend enough time around girl-at-work to do that...

Long story short, I'm kinda doomed here.

But let's talk about something else. Like this pen here. It's white. It has green on it, too. The plastic thingy that lets it clip onto your shirt pocket or something breaks off easily on these. It also doesn't write very well sometimes. It was from the dollar store.

Toenail clippers. I use them on my fingers, too. I like how easy they are to use.

Who the hell took my lubriderm? Mind you, I don't masturbate with lotion often. Very seldom, in fact. But when I do, I need that bottle in my room. Funny. Lubriderm is aptly named. Get it? Lube-riderm. I'm so witty.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:58 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I pretty much wear that already... and I can't win people over in a short period of time. Girl-at-anywhere is pretty much out of the question! If I were a character in an RPG, I'd have a very low charisma score. I like to think I grow on people over time. I just don't spend enough time around girl-at-work to do that...

Long story short, I'm kinda doomed here.

But let's talk about something else. Like this pen here. It's white. It has green on it, too. The plastic thingy that lets it clip onto your shirt pocket or something breaks off easily on these. It also doesn't write very well sometimes. It was from the dollar store.

Toenail clippers. I use them on my fingers, too. I like how easy they are to use.

Who the hell took my lubriderm? Mind you, I don't masturbate with lotion often. Very seldom, in fact. But when I do, I need that bottle in my room. Funny. Lubriderm is aptly named. Get it? Lube-riderm. I'm so witty.

Stop changing the subject. We're here to talk about your inability to get laid.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:01 am

Spanky wrote:

Alright alright... but you know how your penis gets that lotiony feel afterwards? And you have to wash your hand when you're done? I dun like it. Too much work. That's why I prefer the sock method.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:04 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Spanky wrote:

Alright alright... but you know how your penis gets that lotiony feel afterwards? And you have to wash your hand when you're done? I dun like it. Too much work. That's why I prefer the sock method.

Say WHA!!!

"The Sock Method" ummmm. Doesn't that just create more laundry? And ewww. How in the world could that possibly feel good? You know, I am really glad I am a woman. Do you guys really use socks? Like seriously?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:05 am

I remember when Spanky was SpankyV. He had a trooper of sorts for an avatar. Short hair, light beard. Possibly hispanic. Maybe he just had a tan. I'm probably pretty white in comparison to other people.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:06 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
I remember when Spanky was SpankyV. He had a trooper of sorts for an avatar. Short hair, light beard. Possibly hispanic. Maybe he just had a tan. I'm probably pretty white in comparison to other people.

He just had a tan dude. He isn't hispanic.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:07 am

WAIT. Don't change the subject!!!!

Explain the sock thing.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:09 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Say WHA!!!

"The Sock Method" ummmm. Doesn't that just create more laundry? And ewww. How in the world could that possibly feel good? You know, I am really glad I am a woman. Do you guys really use socks? Like seriously?

It's not about feeling good, it's about having a place to drop off the children. I just put it on when I'm almost done. You know, for the "grand finale".

I keep the socks I use for that and the socks for my feet separate. It's not a big deal to wash them... I just wash them with my other socks and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:10 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Say WHA!!!

It's not about feeling good, it's about having a place to drop off the children. I just put it on when I'm almost done. You know, for the "grand finale".

I keep the socks I use for that and the socks for my feet separate. It's not a big deal to wash them... I just wash them with my other socks and stuff.

But...but... they make tissues for that.

Dude...
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:14 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Say WHA!!!

Dude...

Tissues don't absorb enough. Plus that gets a little costly.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:16 am

Yeah, I feel like kleenex requires too much dexterity on my part. A sock is pretty worry free. Except the ones that have holes in it. You gotta be careful for that. Just make sure there's no hole near the business end when you put the sock on for the coup de grace.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:17 am

Spanky wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

Dude...

Tissues don't absorb enough. Plus that gets a little costly.

Thank god when we live together you will have little to no need to do that, because I do enough laundry as it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L12PW Enraged Lobster   L12PW Enraged Lobster - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

L12PW Enraged Lobster
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next