OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Put the lime in the coconut EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Put the lime in the coconut EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Put the lime in the coconut

Go down 
+6
Scott
Ban-Anad
GSG
Mistress Morrigan
Burkman
Ulyaoth
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

Put the lime in the coconut Empty
PostSubject: Put the lime in the coconut   Put the lime in the coconut EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:04 am

Except the coconut isn't a coconut, it's a sock.

And the lime is my dick.

Great to have internet back!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Put the lime in the coconut   Put the lime in the coconut EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:27 am

You still need to shake it all up.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Put the lime in the coconut   Put the lime in the coconut EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:37 am

I could have lived without this imagery.

Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Put the lime in the coconut   Put the lime in the coconut EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:57 am

Masturbate in the shower like every other normal human being! Put the lime in the coconut 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Put the lime in the coconut   Put the lime in the coconut EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:00 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:
Masturbate in the shower like every other normal human being! Put the lime in the coconut 2238782717

I can't masturbate standing up! It gets hard and all, but then I'm just tugging on it with no results.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Put the lime in the coconut   Put the lime in the coconut EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:03 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

I don't do it in the shower. So normal is relative.

But ewww. The sock thing. So. Disturbing. Please Uly. Do it in the shower.

Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Put the lime in the coconut   Put the lime in the coconut EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:08 am

Aaaand we needed to know this because? no...just no
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Put the lime in the coconut   Put the lime in the coconut EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:09 am

The Fonz wrote:

Because it's your birthday! =D =D =D
Back to top Go down
GSG
Aqua Panther
GSG

PostSubject: Re: Put the lime in the coconut   Put the lime in the coconut EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:18 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

Because it's your birthday! =D =D =D

I wish I could thumbs up this.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Put the lime in the coconut   Put the lime in the coconut EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:21 am

GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

I wish I could thumbs up this.

That sounds dirty. Just sayin'
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Put the lime in the coconut   Put the lime in the coconut EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:39 am

Anyone seen that commercial that starts with a shot of these kids' bedroom doors with signs on them that say "no sisters allowed" and "brothers keep out" ?

I saw that, and I swear to god, I thought it meant like "no sistahs allowed" and "brothas keep out"

You know... as in black people. I realized shortly after that they meant their siblings. But man that cracked me up.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Put the lime in the coconut   Put the lime in the coconut EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:45 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Anyone seen that commercial that starts with a shot of these kids' bedroom doors with signs on them that say "no sisters allowed" and "brothers keep out" ?

I saw that, and I swear to god, I thought it meant like "no sistahs allowed" and "brothas keep out"

You know... as in black people. I realized shortly after that they meant their siblings. But man that cracked me up.

Then it would be spelled differently, as you just demonstrated...
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Put the lime in the coconut   Put the lime in the coconut EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:53 am

Ulyaoth wrote:

Aaaaayyy... Why you gotta be all racial on this? The Fonz does not approve!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Put the lime in the coconut   Put the lime in the coconut EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:09 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

I can't masturbate standing up! It gets hard and all, but then I'm just tugging on it with no results.

Getting hard's the point... also... lolhard.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Put the lime in the coconut   Put the lime in the coconut EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:17 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
GiantSpiderGoat wrote:

Too. Many. Jokes.

Sooooooo umm instead of used dirty socks. Why don't you use new socks just for that purpose. Wouldn't that be SLIGHTLY better?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Put the lime in the coconut   Put the lime in the coconut EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:18 am

The Fonz wrote:
Aaaaayyy... Why you gotta be all racial on this? The Fonz does not approve!

Whaaat? I'm not being racist. I'm just telling you people my thoughts. I saw those signs and that's what I thought, I couldn't help it!

On a side note, I just got finished reading a short book called "Black Like Me" that's about this white author who goes through skin treatments to look black and lives in the south for a few months. It was written in 1960. You know, racist times. It's given me new insight into the issue, I suppose.

So chillax, my nigga! =D
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Put the lime in the coconut   Put the lime in the coconut EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:19 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Too. Many. Jokes.

Sooooooo umm instead of used dirty socks. Why don't you use new socks just for that purpose. Wouldn't that be SLIGHTLY better?

Hey, I wash them every now and again! Isn't that good enough? What am I supposed to do, keep buying new socks for jacking off into? That'll start to cost a lot of money.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Put the lime in the coconut   Put the lime in the coconut EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:30 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Too. Many. Jokes.

Hey, I wash them every now and again! Isn't that good enough? What am I supposed to do, keep buying new socks for jacking off into? That'll start to cost a lot of money.

Buy a pack that is specically for jacking off. Because the idea that you are alternating between wearing them on your feet and then using them later regardless of washing them is so disturbing you have no idea. And also using the sock more than once like you said you sometimes do is also gross. So wash the damn laundry.

Ewww. Ewww. Ewwww. This whole conversation is gross.

Or Please just learn how to get off in the shower. Surely you're capable of it, people have sex in the shower all the time, or standing up against a wall, etc. Therefore, you can get off standing up. Practice makes perfect. The End.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Put the lime in the coconut   Put the lime in the coconut EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:35 am

Shower sex is great... no mess.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Put the lime in the coconut   Put the lime in the coconut EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:36 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Buy a pack that is specically for jacking off. Because the idea that you are alternating between wearing them on your feet and then using them later regardless of washing them is so disturbing you have no idea. And also using the sock more than once like you said you sometimes do is also gross. So wash the damn laundry.

Ewww. Ewww. Ewwww. This whole conversation is gross.

Or Please just learn how to get off in the shower. Surely you're capable of it, people have sex in the shower all the time, or standing up against a wall, etc. Therefore, you can get off standing up. Practice makes perfect. The End.

I DO have socks just for that. They're separate from the ones I wear on my feet. And yeah, I'm pretty sure the one I used this morning is one I've used oooh... let's say 5 times before. It's getting pretty stiff, I'll probably use a different one next time. I got like 8 of them specifically for this.

And I can't do it! I've tried, ok! I'm just standing there working away at it but not getting any closer to the goal!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Put the lime in the coconut   Put the lime in the coconut EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:38 am

Scott wrote:
Shower sex is great... no mess.

I'm not a fan of shower sex myself. There are much better ways. And I don't mind the "mess".
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Put the lime in the coconut   Put the lime in the coconut EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:41 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
I'm not a fan of shower sex myself. There are much better ways. And I don't mind the "mess".

Yeah, Scott. How is anybody supposed to get any orgasming done standing up? It's impossible. Scientifically proven.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Put the lime in the coconut   Put the lime in the coconut EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:43 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Yeah, Scott. How is anybody supposed to get any orgasming done standing up? It's impossible. Scientifically proven.

I can tell you from personal experience it's not... Hello Clarice
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: Put the lime in the coconut   Put the lime in the coconut EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:44 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

I didn't say it was impossible. I am just not a fan of shower sex. I prefer other places.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Put the lime in the coconut   Put the lime in the coconut EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:46 am

The science community is not convinced.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Put the lime in the coconut   Put the lime in the coconut Empty

Back to top Go down

Put the lime in the coconut
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next