OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Rick Perry Approves this message

Go down 
+13
Yeet
Ulyaoth
Boba
Callin
Spankster
Dayze2
CollaWars
pulpapple
Scott
Burkman
Meatlocker
Branch
Matieu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:46 am

Scott wrote:
Branch wrote:
In the few minutes near the night that I have a real grapple on consiousness, politics are stupid. What's stupider (dont judge me) is Obama and his wuss little speeches. I could make a better speech that actually talks about what the changes will be. As for the Republic canidates, there idiots. Just like the rest of the God forsaken people known as politicians. Seems like any good canidate decided not to run.

Who wouldn't vote for Jesse Ventura? OMG!

(If anyone comments on any spelling errors, fuck you. I'm tired. Thank you, have a nice night/day)

You're just jealous that I lived in the kewl state growin' up...

I'm serious. Who wouldn't vote for him? you
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:55 am

Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
Branch wrote:
In the few minutes near the night that I have a real grapple on consiousness, politics are stupid. What's stupider (dont judge me) is Obama and his wuss little speeches. I could make a better speech that actually talks about what the changes will be. As for the Republic canidates, there idiots. Just like the rest of the God forsaken people known as politicians. Seems like any good canidate decided not to run.

(If anyone comments on any spelling errors, fuck you. I'm tired. Thank you, have a nice night/day)

You're just jealous that I lived in the kewl state growin' up...

I'm serious. Who wouldn't vote for him? you

Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 CopyofJesse-Ventura-Pointing
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:09 pm

Scott wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Rayman wrote:
Newt Gingrich is the only Candidate I trust. Rick Perry is a jackass, Herman Cain is a raging idiot, Romney has no class, Sarah Bachman is a fucking lunatic...

Ron Paul for President? God... Fuck. No.

What about all the corruption charges surfacing on Gingrich?

What about every misconstrued fact drawn out by the public media for every candidate? Say whaaa?

This. Why do they all insist on playing dirty?
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:28 pm

Branch wrote:

and

Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:40 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:

and

First Video:
Oh yea, I forgot his beautiful speech about the act that he had little to do with that had been in action since when? Since 2001? Very nice speech though. Did he mention anything about HIS actual doings as President?

Second Video:
I meant a moving speech. The first one is more what I meant. This one is a nice little "Look! I'm a normal guy and I was actually born here!" speech. If you're going off that speech then we should vote for Comedians.

Keep trying. I'm sure I'm just not up to date because I quit wanting to watch his speeches. Please, I'm in a very ignorant mood. I may be wrong.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 1:50 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:

and

First Video:
Oh yea, I forgot his beautiful speech about the act that he had little to do with that had been in action since when? Since 2001? Very nice speech though. Did he mention anything about HIS actual doings as President?

Second Video:
I meant a moving speech. The first one is more what I meant. This one is a nice little "Look! I'm a normal guy and I was actually born here!" speech. If you're going off that speech then we should vote for Comedians.

Keep trying. I'm sure I'm just not up to date because I quit wanting to watch his speeches. Please, I'm in a very ignorant mood. I may be wrong.

Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 315_d

Obama got him, give him credit.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:01 pm

Branch wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Branch wrote:

and

First Video:

Second Video:

Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:02 pm

Rick Santorum is my choice.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:25 pm

There are good politicians currently in office, it's just that the bad ones overshadow all the good ones and make this country worse.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:38 pm

Absol wrote:

I just threw up in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Absol wrote:

Boba = die hard Republican
Meat = die hard Democrat

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW!
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 8:49 pm

I'm a conservative democrat. I'm a centrist.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:14 pm

Scott wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Absol wrote:

Meat = die hard Democrat

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW!

When you hear the word santorum what do you think of?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Scott wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Absol wrote:

Meat = die hard Democrat

PLACE YOUR BETS NOW!

When you hear the word santorum what do you think of?

Since I've heard the word like twice... the Senator... not the deff.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:08 pm

I won't lie. I kinda admire him for taking such a bold stance on this. As you well know, the uly does not take bold stances on anything.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:13 pm

Fuck politics.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:37 pm

So... abortion. How 'bout that?
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:02 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
So... abortion. How 'bout that?

Don't you dare get this started. you
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:51 am

Newt Gingrich isn't electable.

Mitt Romney is a Democrat at heart.

Rick Perry is shady.

Michele Bachmann isn't electable, she runs her mouth too much, and Muslim countries won't respect us with a woman in office.

Jon Huntsman is buddy-buddy with Obama.

Ron Paul is a pothead and a libertarian. He wants to cut everything on the face of Earth.

Herman Cain dropped out.

Buddy Roemer is unheard of.

Gary Johnson is stupid.

So that leaves Rick Santorum. He's the only one who is a true conservative, I like his personality, he's electable, has firm policies, and has not flip-flopped on issues.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:54 pm

Absol wrote:

Eh? Why's that?
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:32 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Absol wrote:

Eh? Why's that?

He's pompous. He doesn't have "it". and if you look at polls, Obama beats him by six percent. I'd rather have any Republican nominee if they can defeat Obama.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:35 pm

Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 Tumblr_luqpchnQVj1qhy6c9o1_400
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:01 pm

I kinda like Ron Paul. I've heard maybe 10 words out of his mouth and about as much from the others, though... But I kinda like that Ron Paul fellow.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:21 pm

Well after watching the debate last night, I can honestly say that I would rather feel more comfortable with Rick Santorum in office. I like this guy. I'm also starting to like Romney more. But we still need to see the people on the democrat side.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:23 pm

Saint Burkman wrote:
Well after watching the debate last night, I can honestly say that I would rather feel more comfortable with Rick Santorum in office. I like this guy. I'm also starting to like Romney more. But we still need to see the people on the democrat side.

Obama. No one is running against him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rick Perry Approves this message
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next