OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Rick Perry Approves this message

Go down 
+13
Yeet
Ulyaoth
Boba
Callin
Spankster
Dayze2
CollaWars
pulpapple
Scott
Burkman
Meatlocker
Branch
Matieu
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:26 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Saint Burkman wrote:
Well after watching the debate last night, I can honestly say that I would rather feel more comfortable with Rick Santorum in office. I like this guy. I'm also starting to like Romney more. But we still need to see the people on the democrat side.

Obama. No one is running against him.

Dude, get off his fucking dick. I'm a democrat and you don't see me praising him like he's a god. In fact, his mistakes only led this country further in debt.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:39 pm

Saint Burkman wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Saint Burkman wrote:
Well after watching the debate last night, I can honestly say that I would rather feel more comfortable with Rick Santorum in office. I like this guy. I'm also starting to like Romney more. But we still need to see the people on the democrat side.

Dude, get off his fucking dick. I'm a democrat and you don't see me praising him like he's a god. In fact, his mistakes only led this country further in debt.

*cough* andathirdwar
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:41 pm

Saint Burkman wrote:

There's a Communist party?

Besides, Obama is a liberal's dream. Nobody is running against him. Oh well, the Democrats aren't going to win next year anyways.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:47 pm

Scott wrote:
Saint Burkman wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

*cough* andathirdwar

*cough* endofthefirstone
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:51 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Scott wrote:
Saint Burkman wrote:

*cough* andathirdwar

*cough* endofthefirstone

*cough*

And that will create the internal implosion of Iraq. Their government will collapse due to corruption, Iran's influence and hand at play, Turkey launching an offensive against the Kurds...
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:57 pm

Absol wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Scott wrote:

*cough* andathirdwar

*cough* endofthefirstone

*cough*

And that will create the internal implosion of Iraq. Their government will collapse due to corruption, Iran's influence and hand at play, Turkey launching an offensive against the Kurds...

*cough*

And I thought as Americans we believed in sovereignty of foreign nations.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:58 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Absol wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

*cough* endofthefirstone

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

And I thought as Americans we should protect our investments and interests.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:00 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Absol wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

*cough* endofthefirstone

*cough*

*cough*

That is one of the main reasons why we are in so much debt.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:01 pm

Absol wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Absol wrote:

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

we have investments in Turkey? And did you just admit we invaded Iraq for oil?
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:03 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Absol wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

We have investments in Iraq; we built that country from 2004-2011. We should make sure it is secure.

And no, we did not. I'm saying that Obama is pulling out way too early, when this is a critical time for Iraq. We need to protect it so it does not collapse.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:06 pm

Absol wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Absol wrote:

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

We have investments in Iraq; we built that country from 2004-2011. We should make sure it is secure.

And no, we did not. I'm saying that Obama is pulling out way too early, when this is a critical time for Iraq. We need to protect it so it does not collapse.

*cough*

So you want to keep trying to "build it" wasting all the money that could be used to crunch the deficit and risking Americans lives?
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:08 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Absol wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

So you want to keep trying to "build it" wasting all the money that could be used to crunch the deficit and risking Americans lives?

*cough*

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:36 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Absol wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Absol wrote:

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

We're making more money at war than not... so what's this about fixing the deficit?
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Absol wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Absol wrote:

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

Yes.

*cough*

yeah
Back to top Go down
pulpapple
GD Member
pulpapple

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Absol wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

I won't get too far into this discussion, just mainly because I'm not from this guild, but I agree. What we did "built" was wasted buildings, e.g., there was a chicken factory that was the U.S. built using our money...and no one ever used it. Not to mention that we blindly gave all this money to these contractors who used it to benefit themselves.

The best we can do is just not hurt them anymore...that may very well mean leaving; though, Iran will surely have a 'strong' negative influence on the region. The possibilities are ambiguous.

And, the war was for oil, as well as many other distorted objectives.

When 911 happened, the White House immediately sent the Pentagon to investigate whether the terrorist group Al-Qeada (whom everyone knows so well) was linked in any way to Saddam Hussein.

At this moment, the C.I.A. either screwed up and gave the wrong information, or fed the country lies that: the weapons of mass destruction were located in Iraq...and then we bombed the crap out of Baghdad.

Once Saddam's regime disintegrated, the city was literally broken; Baghdad reflected the appearance of a third world country; though, it could of been fixed. But the reason why Iraq became so bad afterwords is simple: the White House 'loosely' planned the occupancy three months in advanced to a group of people who didn't know what they were doing, versus in WWII where the President and a team he erected planned their occupancy of Germany three years in advanced.

An unprecedented amount of people were without a home and many resorted to stealing -something we also could of fixed. Our troops were just standing around after taking down Saddam's regime, and yet, there were no orders for them to follow. Nothing for them to do.

Stealing was becoming quite a problem; yet, they had specific orders not to intervene with anything -even if they saw someone steal something right in front of their eyes. Many soldiers said they simply could of stopped it if given the order to.

With no Iraqi police force, and U.S. troops unable to act, the Iraqis were forced to use radical Islamic gangs in order to protect them. Naturally, many Iraqis at this point were experiencing unimaginable suffering -mental and physical- so many turned to radical Islam, which eventually led to this large conflict between Sunni and Shiites in the region...all killing each other over 'their' interpretation of the same resource.

While all of this was going on, I believe it added a trillion to U.S. deficit. And guess what? The White House decided to use emergency funds when invading Iraq just so the amount of money they spent wouldn't show up on the President's record.

The White House changed their reasons to invade Iraq three times over the next 8 years.

Guantanamo Bay became the most racist and one of the most abusive/feared prisons in the world...so many innocent people were kidnapped from their countries across the world, without a fair trial -and some didn't get any. At military outposts before being transferred to Guantanamo, these prisoners were so severely beaten, sexually abused, mentally traumatized, that some even died...there were even pictures of troops taking "funny" pictures of themselves doing this. The claim Washington could make doing this is "It's not happening on our soil, so they don't have the same rights."
...and Obama still hasn't closed this horrible place.

The media also went crazy, in attempt to scare the country that another terrorist threat was imminent only to gain ratings/views.

Most importantly, Iraq is still as broken as ever. If we want to protect Iraq, we need to start sending them relief, not soldiers. But we are also in a tight spot; leaving Iraq now will only make things worse.

It's like we threw a knife that punctured the country. Now we're just deciding if we should pull the knife out.
Back to top Go down
http://kankop.enjin.com
pulpapple
GD Member
pulpapple

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:11 pm

I'd also like to add on that we built 30 million dollars worth of unused or unneeded buildings. While contractors became rich because we literally just handed them the money for one use, but with know one to regulate it, they just used it for themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://kankop.enjin.com
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:16 pm

*Comes into thread*

*Astounded*

*Leaves*
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:55 pm

Scott wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Absol wrote:

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

We're making more money at war than not... so what's this about fixing the deficit?

*cough*

Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:39 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Scott wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Absol wrote:

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

I'm not supporting war... if you understood my comment. If not... you might wanna GTFO...
Back to top Go down
DarthNemis
Cyber Terrorist
Cyber Terrorist
DarthNemis

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:51 am

I dont like gay bashers. I like his pro gun stance though.

Anyway. Ron Paul 2012 has the whole package. everything we want.
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:39 pm

DarthNemis wrote:

Good one Nemis, you're a lot funnier then you used to be!

OMG!
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:58 pm

DarthNemis wrote:

Maybe because you don't like to be bashed...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Yoclema
GD Member
Yoclema

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:11 pm

hey meat locker......

perhaps you should avoid racisms and sarcazm when yer serveritude craig willbourn is not responding. Not the prez.
Back to top Go down
Yoclema
GD Member
Yoclema

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:15 pm

pulpapple wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Absol wrote:

*cough*

*cough*

I won't get too far into this discussion, just mainly because I'm not from this guild, but I agree. What we did "built" was wasted buildings, e.g., there was a chicken factory that was the U.S. built using our money...and no one ever used it. Not to mention that we blindly gave all this money to these contractors who used it to benefit themselves.

The best we can do is just not hurt them anymore...that may very well mean leaving; though, Iran will surely have a 'strong' negative influence on the region. The possibilities are ambiguous.

And, the war was for oil, as well as many other distorted objectives.

When 911 happened, the White House immediately sent the Pentagon to investigate whether the terrorist group Al-Qeada (whom everyone knows so well) was linked in any way to Saddam Hussein.

At this moment, the C.I.A. either screwed up and gave the wrong information, or fed the country lies that: the weapons of mass destruction were located in Iraq...and then we bombed the crap out of Baghdad.

Once Saddam's regime disintegrated, the city was literally broken; Baghdad reflected the appearance of a third world country; though, it could of been fixed. But the reason why Iraq became so bad afterwords is simple: the White House 'loosely' planned the occupancy three months in advanced to a group of people who didn't know what they were doing, versus in WWII where the President and a team he erected planned their occupancy of Germany three years in advanced.

An unprecedented amount of people were without a home and many resorted to stealing -something we also could of fixed. Our troops were just standing around after taking down Saddam's regime, and yet, there were no orders for them to follow. Nothing for them to do.

Stealing was becoming quite a problem; yet, they had specific orders not to intervene with anything -even if they saw someone steal something right in front of their eyes. Many soldiers said they simply could of stopped it if given the order to.

With no Iraqi police force, and U.S. troops unable to act, the Iraqis were forced to use radical Islamic gangs in order to protect them. Naturally, many Iraqis at this point were experiencing unimaginable suffering -mental and physical- so many turned to radical Islam, which eventually led to this large conflict between Sunni and Shiites in the region...all killing each other over 'their' interpretation of the same resource.

While all of this was going on, I believe it added a trillion to U.S. deficit. And guess what? The White House decided to use emergency funds when invading Iraq just so the amount of money they spent wouldn't show up on the President's record.

The White House changed their reasons to invade Iraq three times over the next 8 years.

Guantanamo Bay became the most racist and one of the most abusive/feared prisons in the world...so many innocent people were kidnapped from their countries across the world, without a fair trial -and some didn't get any. At military outposts before being transferred to Guantanamo, these prisoners were so severely beaten, sexually abused, mentally traumatized, that some even died...there were even pictures of troops taking "funny" pictures of themselves doing this. The claim Washington could make doing this is "It's not happening on our soil, so they don't have the same rights."
...and Obama still hasn't closed this horrible place.

The media also went crazy, in attempt to scare the country that another terrorist threat was imminent only to gain ratings/views.

Most importantly, Iraq is still as broken as ever. If we want to protect Iraq, we need to start sending them relief, not soldiers. But we are also in a tight spot; leaving Iraq now will only make things worse.

It's like we threw a knife that punctured the country. Now we're just deciding if we should pull the knife out.

OOOOHHHHH!!! I was wondering who chased away boxxy..... You have to have water to sound intelligent.
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Scott wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Scott wrote:

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

I'm not supporting war... if you understood my comment. If not... you might wanna GTFO...

I never said you did. Your comment was so unintelligent, I had to blow my brains out.

Last edited by Meatlocker on Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rick Perry Approves this message   Rick Perry Approves this message - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rick Perry Approves this message
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next