OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Suggestion: Crafting requests/crafters list thread/section? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Suggestion: Crafting requests/crafters list thread/section? EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Suggestion: Crafting requests/crafters list thread/section?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Suggestion: Crafting requests/crafters list thread/section? Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion: Crafting requests/crafters list thread/section?   Suggestion: Crafting requests/crafters list thread/section? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:08 pm

This came up in guild chat today when we were trying to convince Uly to become a tank...

I think we'd really benefit from a section dedicated to crafting requests and crafting in general... Or at least a thread where everyone's Crew Skills are listed... That would really be helpful as people will know who they'll need to contact if they need anything crafted/gathered/whatever...

For instance, I'm gonna be and Armstech, Grimmie's an Armormech and Uly (I hope) is gonna pick Cybertech (or whatever it was called) and that way we can fully produce weapons, armor and mods to put on them...

Sooo... Yeah... A Crafters lists anyone?
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Crafting requests/crafters list thread/section?   Suggestion: Crafting requests/crafters list thread/section? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:44 pm

I could make a forum where each player can list what his crew skills are and what he can help out with, along with people requesting what items they need, would that work?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Crafting requests/crafters list thread/section?   Suggestion: Crafting requests/crafters list thread/section? EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Matieu wrote:
I could make a forum where each player can list what his crew skills are and what he can help out with, along with people requesting what items they need, would that work?

Well, yes... That's pretty much what I had in mind... Like a stickied thread with a list of all players and their crew skills (all of them, not just crafting) and then people can make their own threads with requests... Though that doesn't really seem practical... I guess just a single thread can do it- for the list of players and skills... Requests can be handled in chat, I wager... Would be faster... Just as long as there's something of a reference so players with requests know who to call etc...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Crafting requests/crafters list thread/section?   Suggestion: Crafting requests/crafters list thread/section? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:12 am

I thought we agreed that I would be the tank?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Crafting requests/crafters list thread/section?   Suggestion: Crafting requests/crafters list thread/section? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:48 am

Saint Burkman wrote:
I thought we agreed that I would be the tank?

I guess we'll more than one tank if we're to be taken seriously in PvP... Especially in an Imp-heavy server... And we already had enough healers...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Crafting requests/crafters list thread/section?   Suggestion: Crafting requests/crafters list thread/section? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:53 pm

I'll play tank/DPS once IG with you guys.... assuming I ever see the light of TOR.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Crafting requests/crafters list thread/section?   Suggestion: Crafting requests/crafters list thread/section? Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Crafting requests/crafters list thread/section?
Page 1 of 1