OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
2012. Time to start a new count. EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
2012. Time to start a new count. EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

2012. Time to start a new count.

Go down 
+3
Spankster
Causa
Ulyaoth
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

2012. Time to start a new count. Empty
PostSubject: 2012. Time to start a new count.   2012. Time to start a new count. EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:29 pm

As some of you already know, the uly used to count how many times he masturbated in a year. I did it for 2008, '09, and '10. I ended up losing count and saying "forget it" for 2011.

But I'm bringing it back, and you all can join me!

It's not a competition, now... it's for research purposes. Don't be discouraged if others have a higher number than you. Aren't you curious what you'll end up with? I bet you are.
Back to top Go down
Causa
Toneless Paragon
Toneless Paragon
Causa

PostSubject: Re: 2012. Time to start a new count.   2012. Time to start a new count. EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:56 pm

Status Report plz.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: 2012. Time to start a new count.   2012. Time to start a new count. EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:06 pm

Does it count when someone else is involved?

What about wet dreams?

What if there's no climax? Does that still count?

Does getting my dick caught in a drawer count?

We need a rulebook to keep up with all the grey areas.

You can't just come in here and say...Masturbation count...GOGOGO!!!
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: 2012. Time to start a new count.   2012. Time to start a new count. EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:37 am

It's an ejaculation count, then. When you ejaculate, you put up another tally. If you like to keep various sex acts separate, you can do that. But for me, it's just the one thing, so it's simple...

I'm at 4 so far. I know it's day 1, but I got carried away. I'll slow down, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: 2012. Time to start a new count.   2012. Time to start a new count. EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:00 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
It's an ejaculation count, then. When you ejaculate, you put up another tally. If you like to keep various sex acts separate, you can do that. But for me, it's just the one thing, so it's simple...

Sex acts so far in 2012: I lost count after the first 20

Sex acts I was asleep for but woke up during: 5 please note this is seperate from the above number

Ummmm I assume that orgasming while masterbating, since women don't ejaculate is acceptable for counting purposes right?

masterbation so far in 2012: 2 this number seems so low to me... but then I realized I don't really have the need to masterbate as much as I used too. Happy 2012 to me. (sorry that seems like rubbing it in, but I didn't mean too, I was just excited. The End.)

Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: 2012. Time to start a new count.   2012. Time to start a new count. EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:08 pm

Does doing it to someone else count?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: 2012. Time to start a new count.   2012. Time to start a new count. EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 2:03 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ummmm I assume that orgasming while masterbating, since women don't ejaculate is acceptable for counting purposes right?

yes....

The Fonz wrote:
Does doing it to someone else count?

No, that would add one to THEIR count.

Look, people!! Whenever you cum, you put up a tally mark! That's all there is to it!

If you wanna get fancy and keep them separate by days, months or whatever to see when your "peak" is, you can. I think I'll do that this time. I think winter is my peak masturbation season.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: 2012. Time to start a new count.   2012. Time to start a new count. EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:04 pm

I'm up to 2 this year... WOOT!
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: 2012. Time to start a new count.   2012. Time to start a new count. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:23 am

Since I lost count after 20 the first Imma estimate, I would say from midnight New Year's to when I posted the other morning, sex acts was around 30 (no joke people), today that number is 35

Sex acts I was asleep for but woke up during: 6 please note this is seperate from the above number

And masterbation is still at 2.

And you said we do not count sex acts performed to others correct? 'Cause Spanky's numbers would be slightly different than mine because I am so giving. The End.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: 2012. Time to start a new count.   2012. Time to start a new count. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:47 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

And you said we do not count sex acts performed to others correct? 'Cause Spanky's numbers would be slightly different than mine because I am so giving. The End.

But since you are ...uhh...multi-talented in the orgasmic area...wouldn't your number be actually higher than mine?
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: 2012. Time to start a new count.   2012. Time to start a new count. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:49 am

SpankyV wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

But since you are ...uhh...multi-talented in the orgasmic area...wouldn't your number be actually higher than mine?

Hmm you know I hadn't thought of that. In that case my numbers are WAY higher than previously stated.

Ummm Uly are we counting the entire act as one whole even if there are multiple orgasms OR are we counting each specfic act.
Back to top Go down
Yeet
WolfPack
WolfPack
Yeet

PostSubject: Re: 2012. Time to start a new count.   2012. Time to start a new count. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:30 am

*enter thread*

Oh hey guys what's goi---

Awwwww hell.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: 2012. Time to start a new count.   2012. Time to start a new count. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:53 am

Darth Sc'wotum wrote:
*enter thread*

Oh hey guys what's goi---

Awwwww hell.

xD
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: 2012. Time to start a new count.   2012. Time to start a new count. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:08 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Ummm Uly are we counting the entire act as one whole even if there are multiple orgasms OR are we counting each specfic act.

You count each orgasm... or not, I mean... you can do it how you want to do it.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: 2012. Time to start a new count.   2012. Time to start a new count. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:28 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Ulyaoth wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Wow. Each orgasm. So. In that case. Here is how I am going to do this... I am combining sex acts and masterbation, because it just makes it easier. Doesn't matter how, just that it happened right? Though I am going to keep the while I am sleeping acts seperate. Because it isn't initiated by me, I just get woken up by an orgasm because a certain fiance likes to molest me when I am sleeping. (a lot)

My new numbers are thus: (and based on an estimation, the actual number is likely to be higher.)

25 seperate sex acts times an average of five orgasms per act = 125. 125 plus 2 masterbations= 127

So approximately 127 while I am awake.

And 6 while I was sleeping.

I feel like I should get an award. Or rather, maybe Spanky should.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: 2012. Time to start a new count.   2012. Time to start a new count. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:32 pm

How come he can do stuff to you while you're asleep and not wake you up but my girl wakes up the minute I... go under? Doesn't seem fair...
Not helping yo case
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: 2012. Time to start a new count.   2012. Time to start a new count. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:42 pm

The Fonz wrote:
How come he can do stuff to you while you're asleep and not wake you up but my girl wakes up the minute I... go under? Doesn't seem fair...
Not helping yo case

Uhhh hmmmm how to put this without everyone freaking out about it..... uhhh... let's see. I wake up the minute something is inside me. He's gotten VERY good at undressing me while I am sleeping. I am actually amazed.

But I don't sleep through anything.... well. Ok. Once I slept through something. But to be fair nothing was inside me on that one.

The only reason I rate it differently is because since there isn't like real foreplay and my head isn't into it, I usually only orgasm once with one of those so it makes it very different than our normal acts.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: 2012. Time to start a new count.   2012. Time to start a new count. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:56 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
Not helping yo case

Uhhh hmmmm how to put this without everyone freaking out about it..... uhhh... let's see. I wake up the minute something is inside me. He's gotten VERY good at undressing me while I am sleeping. I am actually amazed.

But I don't sleep through anything.... well. Ok. Once I slept through something. But to be fair nothing was inside me on that one.

The only reason I rate it differently is because since there isn't like real foreplay and my head isn't into it, I usually only orgasm once with one of those so it makes it very different than our normal acts.

I've only once been successful at getting to her while she was sleeping... And it was mostly thanks to alcohol that she didn't wake up (I think)... She did wake up after a couple of seconds of twitching and moaning, however...

And I don't put anything inside her when I'm trying to surprise her at night... I mean... Fingers don't count, right?

And I really hate her (the loving kind of hate) when she tries that on me... I usually wake up... Once to find her literally on top of me... I have reasons to believe she wasn't exactly awake herself that night...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: 2012. Time to start a new count.   2012. Time to start a new count. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:58 pm

The Fonz wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
Not helping yo case

I've only once been successful at getting to her while she was sleeping... And it was mostly thanks to alcohol that she didn't wake up (I think)... She did wake up after a couple of seconds of twitching and moaning, however...

And I don't put anything inside her when I'm trying to surprise her at night... I mean... Fingers don't count, right?

And I really hate her (the loving kind of hate) when she tries that on me... I usually wake up... Once to find her literally on top of me...

Fingers totally count. They are inside correct? Or are we just talking outside stim, because then they don't.

Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: 2012. Time to start a new count.   2012. Time to start a new count. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:00 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

And I really hate her (the loving kind of hate) when she tries that on me... I usually wake up... Once to find her literally on top of me...

Fingers totally count. They are inside correct? Or are we just talking outside stim, because then they don't.

Well... Both really... But other than fingers I have yet to try anything else...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: 2012. Time to start a new count.   2012. Time to start a new count. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:47 pm

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

If I had a bunch of papers with important research about my masturbation on it, I would dramatically throw them in the air right now.

I had 521 in 2010. It was my highest year. Took me the whole year.

What's today? January 3rd? I'm at 6...

*throws papers into the air*
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: 2012. Time to start a new count.   2012. Time to start a new count. EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:21 pm

Alright guys... this is still suppose to be a family friendly site. I'm going to ask you guys to chill a little on the innuendos. This thread is being closed and I'm going to clean up a few other threads a little. You can talk about whatever in chat if you'd like (because I clear it most everyday), but please no more "in depth" information on the forums... thank you.

~Scott
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012. Time to start a new count.   2012. Time to start a new count. Empty

Back to top Go down

2012. Time to start a new count.
Page 1 of 1