OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
L12PW: Panda-monium EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
L12PW: Panda-monium EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

L12PW: Panda-monium

Go down 
+10
Branch
Scott
Vaseline
Grimeth
Spankster
Mistress Morrigan
Ban-Anad
Burkman
Boba
Ulyaoth
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

L12PW: Panda-monium Empty
PostSubject: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 5:11 pm

So anyway, I had 2GB of RAM and added two more today. Thingy says I have 3 GB of RAM, though... now I have to unplug everything, take my computer out of this drawer thing and open it up and try pushing them into place... more.... snugly... or something.

Also, I had another dream about girl-at-work last night. Makes two nights in a row. Not sure how to stop it...
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:34 pm

Vista is a RAM-whore if you have that. That could be taking away RAM.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:57 pm

Thank goodness I have Windows 7.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:58 pm

I just have Windows XP. I tried making sure everything was good and in-place and now I have 3.25 GB of RAM... not sure how that happened...

EDIT: After a third attempt and still being stuck at 3.25 GB of RAM, I guess I'm gonna give up on it... for now... sucks having to unplug everything and pull the computer out of this desk thingy.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:47 am

Was the original 2GB RAM one-piece or was it like a 1GB + 1GB thing?
Is the new RAM the same kind (DDR, DDR2, DDR3...) as the original?
Is the new RAM a one-piece thing as well or not?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:26 am

The Fonz wrote:
Was the original 2GB RAM one-piece or was it like a 1GB + 1GB thing?
Is the new RAM the same kind (DDR, DDR2, DDR3...) as the original?
Is the new RAM a one-piece thing as well or not?

The original RAM I had was two pieces, both 1GB. The new RAM I got is DDR2, just like the originals, and the new RAM is also two parts, both 1GB.

You'd think everything would work out just fine...
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:26 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
So anyway, I had 2GB of RAM and added two more today. Thingy says I have 3 GB of RAM, though... now I have to unplug everything, take my computer out of this drawer thing and open it up and try pushing them into place... more.... snugly... or something.

Also, I had another dream about girl-at-work last night. Makes two nights in a row. Not sure how to stop it...

Since everyone else is tackeling the RAM issue. I will tackle the GAW question. Dude it's easy. Replace GAW obsession with thinking of something or someone else. If you think of someone too much then you dream of them. So instead, idk think of a celebrity or something.

Might I suggest Karen Gillan?

L12PW: Panda-monium Untitled

L12PW: Panda-monium KarenGillan0
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:01 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:

This image is VERY provokative and has no place in a family oriented forum.

I can clearly see her panties! Say WHA!!!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:13 am

SpankyV wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Well we could ask her to remove them, then you wouldn't be able to see her panties at all.

Wait. That wouldn't work now would it?

Ooops.

Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:18 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
SpankyV wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Well we could ask her to remove them, then you wouldn't be able to see her panties at all.

Ooops.

Say whaaa?

That was a VERY suggestive comment Mistress Morrigan! Posting like that are going to get this thread locked and your links deleted. Enough with your lurid hijinx young lady!
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:21 am

SpankyV wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
SpankyV wrote:

Ooops.

Say whaaa?

That was a VERY suggestive comment Mistress Morrigan! Posting like that are going to get this thread locked and your links deleted. Enough with your lurid hijinx young lady!

I have some very good suggestions on how you can teach me to behave....
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:26 am

Me thinks Spanky is being sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:29 am

Dante wrote:

Really? I hadn't noticed... I was too busy looking at Karen.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:31 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Dante wrote:

She looks 17 in that second picture. But I know that she was born in '87, so she's in her 20s.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:33 am

Dante wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Dante wrote:

She looks 17 in that second picture. But I know that she was born in '87, so she's in her 20s.

She's only 17 in that picture! OMGZ she just barely made it to the age of consent in that pic.

Say WHA!!!

Good thing I balanced it with a pic of her in her 20's.

Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:46 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Dante wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

She's only 17 in that picture! OMGZ she just barely made it to the age of consent in that pic.

Say WHA!!!

yeah

Dark Knight
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:48 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Dante wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Say WHA!!!

You can now add child pr0nz to your list of infractions! Does your debauchery never end?!?!?! you
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:53 am

SpankyV wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
Dante wrote:

Say WHA!!!

You can now add child pr0nz to your list of infractions! Does your debauchery never end?!?!?! you

Nuh uh. In the UK age 16 you are a legal adult... thereby I have not done anything wrong. The End.

Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:08 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
SpankyV wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

Say WHA!!!

Nuh uh. In the UK age 16 you are a legal adult... thereby I have not done anything wrong. The End.

I don't understand why in the UK, 16 years old is considered legal.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:13 am

Dante wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
SpankyV wrote:

It's considered legal here too for some things. But not for other things. Like it is the age of consent here, BUT you can't drink, if memory serves you can't buy cigarettes, you can't have dirty videos/pics (which is funny since you are legal to have sex and to get married in MANY states).... but there you are an adult legally. Frankly I wish that it was like that here when I was 16 .... though not now that I have daughters... I am glad they won't be a legal adult until they are 18.
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:14 am

Dante wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
SpankyV wrote:

@Morrigan- Since this is an international forum I think we should default to the strictest moral laws of any country. Next female photo you post on here better be rockin' the burka!

@Dante- I hope you're not attempting to form an opinion! you
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:22 am

SpankyV wrote:
Dante wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

@Morrigan- Since this is an international forum I think we should default to the strictest moral laws of any country. Next female photo you post on here better be rockin' the burka!

But if women had to wear Burka's everywhere we wouldn't have this awesomeness...
L12PW: Panda-monium Albadance25

Actually I had a WAY better comeback to that, but it REALLY would have gotten me into trouble...

But why!?
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:33 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
SpankyV wrote:
Dante wrote:

But if women had to wear Burka's everywhere we wouldn't have this awesomeness...
(removed from quote for excessive panty/crotch exposure)
Actually I had a WAY better comeback to that, but it REALLY would have gotten me into trouble...

But why!?

You are a VERY naughty girl and shall be dealt with in the harshed of fasion!

Edit:

P.S. Do you even know what a burka is?!?!?!? Dark Knight
Back to top Go down
Mistress Morrigan
OT Crime Lord
Mistress Morrigan

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:42 am

SpankyV wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:
SpankyV wrote:

But why!?

Edit:

Yes I know what a Burka is. It's a blanket misogynists want to put over their women this way when they kill them for "honor" after abusing them they don't have to look them in their eyes.

Frankly I think it's better for all of us if we stay away from the Burka's.

Healthy expression is good for all.

L12PW: Panda-monium Toothpaste
Back to top Go down
Spankster
OT Crime Lord
Spankster

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:56 am

Mistress Morrigan wrote:
SpankyV wrote:
Mistress Morrigan wrote:

But why!?

Edit:

Yes I know what a Burka is. It's a blanket misogynists want to put over their women this way when they kill them for "honor" after abusing them they don't have to look them in their eyes.

Frankly I think it's better for all of us if we stay away from the Burka's.

Healthy expression is good for all.

(Removed from quote for oral copulation inuendo)

The Burka is traditional garb worn by all proper women in the Arab world. It is revered by all who wear it...and want to live. Stop hatin' on the Burka!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium Empty

Back to top Go down

L12PW: Panda-monium
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next