OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
L12PW: Panda-monium - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
L12PW: Panda-monium - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

L12PW: Panda-monium

Go down 
+10
Branch
Scott
Vaseline
Grimeth
Spankster
Mistress Morrigan
Ban-Anad
Burkman
Boba
Ulyaoth
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

L12PW: Panda-monium - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:25 am

The Fonz wrote:
Mad Burkman wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
Well... I'm not leaving... I mean... Somebody's gotta help Scottie and Mat keep you lot in line...

Though frankly- I couldn't care less about this place... Scottie, Mat and Willz are the only people who keep me coming here... Them and until recently Spanky and Morrigan... There were a couple others but they left as well...

I haven't seen one thing you've done that helps the people here stay in line. Who are you to say that you keep people in line, when you're an instigator yourself? And Vase is right, if you don't really care about this place, then leave. You won't find any welcoming arms from me if you're going to be like that. And before you say anything, the thread I made stating me almost leaving was due to me thinking that I had been the cause of the problems when it really wasn't me after all.

yeah

My presence is enough... Plus, I'm sorta the group therapist around here... I help people overcome their problems and give advice...

L12PW: Panda-monium - Page 5 2238782717

Like shit you are. I wouldn't take advice from you even if you were the only person I could talk to.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:59 am

Mad Burkman wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
Mad Burkman wrote:

I haven't seen one thing you've done that helps the people here stay in line. Who are you to say that you keep people in line, when you're an instigator yourself? And Vase is right, if you don't really care about this place, then leave. You won't find any welcoming arms from me if you're going to be like that. And before you say anything, the thread I made stating me almost leaving was due to me thinking that I had been the cause of the problems when it really wasn't me after all.

yeah

My presence is enough... Plus, I'm sorta the group therapist around here... I help people overcome their problems and give advice...

Like shit you are. I wouldn't take advice from you even if you were the only person I could talk to.

That's because you're still in denial...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:01 am

The Fonz wrote:
Mad Burkman wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

yeah

That's because you're still in denial...

Get off your high horse, fuckface. You don't know me. The only person who helps me is myself.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 1:26 pm

I am not in denial. You accuse me of being in denial again, I will rip your fucking heart out and eat it. I know what my feelings are. You don't know me enough to tell me what I am and am not. So take your bananas and shove them up your ass. Now enough is enough. This thread is now locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: L12PW: Panda-monium   L12PW: Panda-monium - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

L12PW: Panda-monium
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5