OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Jet, we need a talk.

Go down 
+7
Burkman
Ulyaoth
Dayze2
Grimeth
Ban-Anad
Jet
Boba
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:29 pm

Matieu wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:
We've banned, what 2 users at EG?

And thank you for bringing up something completely irrelevant to this discussion, Mr. Responsible Admin and Guild Leader.

I refer you to the comment you made about cheap shots on page 1

Oh, and what about it, I just responded to your post.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:51 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:

And thank you for bringing up something completely irrelevant to this discussion, Mr. Responsible Admin and Guild Leader.

I've been banned from EG like 5 times.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:35 am

Dayze2 wrote:
I just want a high horse I can ride on. Everyone here seems to have one. Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 2238782717

Everyone seems to think Jett is riding a high horse... all I see is a pony... >.>
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:12 am

ZombieGrimeth wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:

You made 1 account, we only banned you from the chatbox... you
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:16 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
ZombieGrimeth wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:

Nope. I made 5 accounts, and each one was banned. Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 1:53 pm

Matieu wrote:
If this was emerald gaming the thread would be closed and all who posted in it banned...

Luckily, it's not.

See, Jet can dish it out but he can't take it. On his site, he bans anybody who speaks out of line. Here, Matieu is a good guy. He lets us have fun. Emerald Gaming is all about Sonic. You can't say Sonic sucks.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:24 pm

Eli Manning wrote:
Matieu wrote:
If this was emerald gaming the thread would be closed and all who posted in it banned...

Luckily, it's not.

See, Jet can dish it out but he can't take it. On his site, he bans anybody who speaks out of line. Here, Matieu is a good guy. He lets us have fun. Emerald Gaming is all about Sonic. You can't say Sonic sucks.

What do you mean I can't take it, I'm sitting here listening to it right now. Hey, I've been listening to this kind of thing since I first came to the (old) OT.

For the millionth time we don't randomly ban people, we're not like that. And also, if that's happened it's not on me. I've banned ONE user from the forums and he's not from the OT. I don't know about the other admins/mods, but it wasn't me, so don't try and pin it there, okay?

You can say Sonic sucks all you want, the community just won't like you (probably). If somebody came up here from EG and started calling TOR shit, of course nobody would like him/her. What do you expect? We ban when users cause problems or take things to an insulting level, but, if you guys know how to read rules, there's been a new rule system recently, so we can be a bit more fair. Do your research, why don'tcha next time?
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:29 pm

ZombieGrimeth wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:
ZombieGrimeth wrote:

Nope. I made 5 accounts, and each one was banned. Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 2238782717

I'll look in admin history, then. The usernames?

Oh, and BTW, we don't allow alternate accounts in the first place, especially not after one account's been banned. Unless the user can't access their old one (then we just merge the two) so that may have been the reason in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:58 pm

lol I love how everyone acts like they care about Jets site all of a sudden... no offense Jet... we just don't have the interest. Oh man
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:24 pm

None taken.

The site was mentioned just as a joke by Mat, then, Boba (being the way he is) decided it should become the center of the thread, when on fact it has LITERALLY ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with this. How disappointing, I was hoping for more of an argument, but Boba can't seem to find what he wants to complain about.

Maybe Burkman or Branch or something will step in and they'll be able to make their mind up on what this thread's about.

BTW, auto-correct on my iPod is being stupid, so sorry for any errors.
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Oh boy, it's that discussion again
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:25 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
None taken.

The site was mentioned just as a joke by Mat, then, Boba (being the way he is) decided it should become the center of the thread, when on fact it has LITERALLY ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with this. How disappointing, I was hoping for more of an argument, but Boba can't seem to find what he wants to complain about.

Maybe Burkman or Branch or something will step in and they'll be able to make their mind up on what this thread's about.

Jet, being the way he is, is being a petulant assmunch.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:36 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
None taken.

WHY MUST EVERYONE BRING ME INTO THEIR CONVERSATIONS!!!!

Look, I'm a dedicated OTer right here! I dont want any drama here. I loved the OT the minute my threads were moved to the OT and I started trolling Boba. My life is drama.com. So is the rest of the forum members.... well most of them *looks at Uly*.... please. Be nice or leave.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Branch wrote:
Look, I'm a dedicated OTer right here! I dont want any drama here. I loved the OT the minute my threads were moved to the OT and I started trolling Boba. My life is drama.com. So is the rest of the forum members.... well most of them *looks at Uly*.... please. Be nice or leave.

The rest of the forum member's lives(except for me) are drama.com? I don't know what you're trying to say here... all I know is I do nothing but SHOWER YOU WITH AFFECTION AND YOU HATE ME FOR IT!!

I'll take this potato chip... AND EAT IT!!
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:43 pm

Spike09 wrote:

Woah woah woah... Who this? This guy came out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:24 pm

Burkman wrote:
Spike09 wrote:

Perhaps he is a mushroom... GRIM!

Taste him... yeah
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Spike09 wrote:

Taste him... yeah

*licks Spike*

He's a mushroom!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 1:18 am

Scott wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Spike09 wrote:

Taste him... yeah

Back to top Go down
Dayze2
OT'er
Dayze2

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 2:35 am

Mushroooom!
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:04 am

Jet, it's your turn for therapy...

*Lays Jet down on a sloped sofa. Takes out pencil and notepad and sits on a couch.*
So... As I understand you have this intricate fascination with a fictional blue hedgehog and all his other animal friends, is that correct?

yeah
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:53 am

House wrote:

*Lays Jet down on a sloped sofa. Takes out pencil and notepad and sits on a couch.*
So... As I understand you have this intricate fascination with a fictional blue hedgehog and all his other animal friends, is that correct?

yeah

Well I like his games but not as Jet does, I preffer games such as inFamous, Metal Gear Solid and Mario.

And silly boys, I'm no mushroom, hahaha....

I'M BATMAN!

Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 Batmankeaton1
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:27 am

Spike09 wrote:
House wrote:

yeah

Well I like his games but not as Jet does, I preffer games such as inFamous, Metal Gear Solid and Mario.

And silly boys, I'm no mushroom, hahaha....

I'M BATMAN!

Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 Batmankeaton1

Micheal Keaton was the best Batman.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:29 pm

Burkman wrote:
Spike09 wrote:

Um...I have a feeling I know this guy. If it's who I think it is, sorry. -.-

@Boba, just shut up. We all know you talk just to be heard, it's nothing new. If someone pushed you down you'd call it an attempt to kill you. Chill. Out.
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:40 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Spike09 wrote:

Um...I have a feeling I know this guy. If it's who I think it is, sorry. -.-

@Boba, just shut up. We all know you talk just to be heard, it's nothing new. If someone pushed you down you'd call it an attempt to kill you. Chill. Out.

Why sorry? And take a guess who I am.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:45 pm

Spike09 wrote:
Why sorry? And take a guess who I am.

Spike... you need to sit down for this... listen, uh... Sub-Zero didn't kill your family. Well, he sorta did... but that was the old sub-zero... he's noob saibot now. It's him you want.

At least, I think that's what happened... I'm not exactly fresh on mortal kombat lore. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jet, we need a talk.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next