OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Jet, we need a talk.

Go down 
+7
Burkman
Ulyaoth
Dayze2
Grimeth
Ban-Anad
Jet
Boba
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 3:56 pm

Spike09 wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Spike09 wrote:
Oh boy, it's that discussion again

Woah woah woah... Who this? This guy came out of nowhere.

Um...I have a feeling I know this guy. If it's who I think it is, sorry. -.-

@Boba, just shut up. We all know you talk just to be heard, it's nothing new. If someone pushed you down you'd call it an attempt to kill you. Chill. Out.

Why sorry? And take a guess who I am.

May the Burkman have pity on your soul... yeah
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:25 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Spike09 wrote:

@Boba, just shut up. We all know you talk just to be heard, it's nothing new. If someone pushed you down you'd call it an attempt to kill you. Chill. Out.

I agree with everything, except Boba shutting up. Its not just Boba, its the whole OT.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:28 pm

Branch wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Spike09 wrote:

I agree with everything, except Boba shutting up. Its not just Boba, its the whole OT.

I will be as loud as I want le B... Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:44 pm

Scott wrote:
Branch wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:

you
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:50 pm

Branch wrote:
Scott wrote:
Branch wrote:
Gaming Misfit wrote:

you

FABULOUS!!
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:06 pm

Spike = Hypah, obviously. He's actually onto TOR though, so you guys might kinda-sorta like him (not sure if he's bought it yet).

Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:24 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Eli Manning wrote:
Matieu wrote:
If this was emerald gaming the thread would be closed and all who posted in it banned...

Luckily, it's not.

See, Jet can dish it out but he can't take it. On his site, he bans anybody who speaks out of line. Here, Matieu is a good guy. He lets us have fun. Emerald Gaming is all about Sonic. You can't say Sonic sucks.

What do you mean I can't take it, I'm sitting here listening to it right now. Hey, I've been listening to this kind of thing since I first came to the (old) OT.

For the millionth time we don't randomly ban people, we're not like that. And also, if that's happened it's not on me. I've banned ONE user from the forums and he's not from the OT. I don't know about the other admins/mods, but it wasn't me, so don't try and pin it there, okay?

You can say Sonic sucks all you want, the community just won't like you (probably). If somebody came up here from EG and started calling TOR shit, of course nobody would like him/her. What do you expect? We ban when users cause problems or take things to an insulting level, but, if you guys know how to read rules, there's been a new rule system recently, so we can be a bit more fair. Do your research, why don'tcha next time?

Erm... for the record, one admin reflects the entire site. If one moderator kept closing threads and banning people on the TORums, people would (and do) say "Oh, TOR Moderation sucks!" Not just one specific moderator...

Just pointing it out.
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:52 pm

I wasn't ever implying those admins/mods are unfair either. There's been a few decisions I've not exactly agreed with, but they've never been serious to the point where I'd call it a problem. I understand your point, don't get me wrong, but I think we have a bit of a misunderstanding that universally EG is considered to be a pretty sweet forum, with some fair enough moderators. It's not an issue to us at the moment.

Something else. One particular person here (not saying any names, I probably don't need to anyway) seems to think we intend on being as loose as the OT, which, quite frankly we do not. It's not that we're power abusing jerks, the OT and EG have two COMPLETELY different missions. We're aimed on two totally different goals, and if you have a problem with how we run it, (nicest way I can think to say it) shut up and leave.

And just to close up this TOTALLY unrelated discussion, we don't ban or suspend much at all, (this is aimed at that one person). We just aren't the OT, and not mean to offend, but your experience with my forum seems pretty low to be judging us, mate.
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:54 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
I wasn't ever implying those admins/mods are unfair either. There's been a few decisions I've not exactly agreed with, but they've never been serious to the point where I'd call it a problem. I understand your point, don't get me wrong, but I think we have a bit of a misunderstanding that universally EG is considered to be a pretty sweet forum, with some fair enough moderators. It's not an issue to us at the moment.

Something else. One particular person here (not saying any names, I probably don't need to anyway) seems to think we intend on being as loose as the OT, which, quite frankly we do not. It's not that we're power abusing jerks, the OT and EG have two COMPLETELY different missions. We're aimed on two totally different goals, and if you have a problem with how we run it, (nicest way I can think to say it) shut up and leave.

And just to close up this TOTALLY unrelated discussion, we don't ban or suspend much at all, (this is aimed at that one person). We just aren't the OT, and not mean to offend, but your experience with my forum seems pretty low to be judging us, mate.

I was banned for saying Hi!

True story.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:02 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:

Is it me, or is everything added to any discussion unrelated to you?
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Spike09 wrote:

Jet, you're a fucking retard. You think you're sooooooo cool now, that you can say whatever the fuck you want to anybody. Get the fuck out, and never come back. We don't want you here. All you do is stir up shit like this because you get into one of your moods, and then the entire forum cracks.

I don't just want to be heard. I want you to know that you're being really annoying in this little mood of yours, and you should try to calm down. Unfortunately, this did not happen. You're being as annoying as fuck, and even after everybody tells you to stop this 'I'm so mature blah blah blah' shit, you continue. And nobody gives a fuck about your website. It'll never become popular, and I know you'll say "OH SHIT, THAT IS A LOW BLOW.", but you flaunt that you have 80 members on EG so much. That website is fucked up, and the forums suck. All it is is SEGA fanboys gathering and telling each other that Sonic is good, and patting each other on the back. If you want to make a gaming website, then stop talking about Sonic.

You're telling me to chill out? You're the one saying these forums are horrible. If you think that, take you and your little EG friends and get out. If you don't like us, we don't give a fuck about you. I'd prefer if you stopped acting like a smart-aleck and things could return to normal. But you won't because you'll come back with a snarky little remark and stir the pot again.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:
Spike09 wrote:
Why sorry? And take a guess who I am.

Spike... you need to sit down for this... listen, uh... Sub-Zero didn't kill your family. Well, he sorta did... but that was the old sub-zero... he's noob saibot now. It's him you want.

At least, I think that's what happened... I'm not exactly fresh on mortal kombat lore. >_>

Really? FUCK! I just killed him, you should have told me hours ago!

*shows sub-zero's head to Uly*
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:37 pm

Ehm, for the record, this spike guy isn't that bad, the Boba comment should nt feel directed at ya spike. Additionally... To Jet.

1. OT forums... Unrelated topics are our specialty...

2. You bad 8 people banned from your chat at once...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:13 pm

Matieu wrote:
Ehm, for the record, this spike guy isn't that bad, the Boba comment should nt feel directed at ya spike. Additionally... To Jet.

*notices Mat on the forums*

GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN BITCH! Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 2238782717
Back to top Go down
Matieu
Slayer of Branch
Slayer of Branch
Matieu

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:16 am

Scott wrote:
Matieu wrote:

*notices Mat on the forums*

GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN BITCH! Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 2238782717

But why!?
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:58 pm

Matieu wrote:

No, it wasn't directed to Spike. He is pretty cool, but any other EG guy out there... gtfo...
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:36 pm

TBH I hardly mention EG here, just ask for an opinion on a banner in chat or ask Scott for some Forumotion help. I'd argue with your points, but you can feel like a big boy if you want Boba. I'm not trying to be mature or anything, it's just some of my humor. I was starting to consider you may be right, but then you went batshit, so that's put an end to me even thinking of hearing you out.

Hey, I mean, I even PM'ed you asking to tell me what the problem was, you just ignored the PM and kept posting here, that should say something.

Get attention and call out Jet to look cool > Cooperare and achieve original goal.

@ Mat, sorry about that. But since then, (like I said), staff has changed how we handle thongs a bit (although we still make mistakes here and there, mind you).
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:39 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
TBH I hardly mention EG here, just ask for an opinion on a banner in chat or ask Scott for some Forumotion help. I'd argue with your points, but you can feel like a big boy if you want Boba. I'm not trying to be mature or anything, it's just some of my humor. I was starting to consider you may be right, but then you went batshit, so that's put an end to me even thinking of hearing you out.

Hey, I mean, I even PM'ed you asking to tell me what the problem was, you just ignored the PM and kept posting here, that should say something.

Get attention and call out Jet to look cool > Cooperare and achieve original goal.

@ Mat, sorry about that. But since then, (like I said), staff has changed how we handle thongs a bit (although we still make mistakes here and there, mind you).

Until my account (Hi) is unbanned I will never forgive you!
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:45 pm

I'm sorry. BTW, Boba, I tried to understand your point via PM. You ignored it and kept screaming me down here, then shit talked EG for no reason (honestly, what did EG ever do to you? Just dot go there if you hate it so much!). And I don't flaunt over EG either. I even joke about how small ot is lol

done postin in this topic now
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:56 pm

Jet is 20% less cool.

Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:10 pm

Burkman wrote:
Jet is 20% less cool.

Say whaaa?

Uuugh... So that's a negative percentage? Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:44 pm

House wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Jet is 20% less cool.

Say whaaa?

Uuugh... So that's a negative percentage? Say whaaa?

You tell me. Hitlah!
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 7:36 pm

Requesting this thread to be locked.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:02 pm

So be it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jet, we need a talk.    Jet, we need a talk.  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jet, we need a talk.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3