OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware

Go down 
+6
Scott
CollaWars
Branch
Aximand
Burkman
JediDillon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
JediDillon
GD Member

Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware Empty
PostSubject: Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware   Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:34 pm

Hello everyone it is sad to here about how Bioware wants to close the OT. Others, and I have decided to take action against Bioware and get the OT forums back. I have created an official petition to send to Bioware explaining how we want them to bring back the OT or create a new one, and it would be great if everyone signed it.

Petition link: http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/save-the-ot-or-create-a-new-one.html

Also everyone we can't just sit by and let them do this we need to actually do something about it so I encourage everyone to send emails, and write letters to Bioware regarding this issue.

Bioware email: bwacommunitysupport@bioware.com

Bioware's Address:

BioWare Austin

3110 Esperanza Crossing, Suite 110

Austin, TX 78758

Together we can bring freedom back to the community now to battle!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by JediDillon on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware   Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:36 pm

I'll do it when I'm not being lazy.
Back to top Go down
JediDillon
GD Member

PostSubject: Re: Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware   Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:45 pm

BuddyBurkman wrote:
I'll do it when I'm not being lazy.

sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware   Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:47 pm

I'm past caring, really, I got this site now and I won't get infracted for calling someone a mentally disadvantaged bunny mater.
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware   Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:48 pm

Aximand wrote:
I'm past caring, really, I got this site now and I won't get infracted for calling someone a stupid bunny fucker.

I'm an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware   Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:50 pm

Branch wrote:
Aximand wrote:
I'm past caring, really, I got this site now and I won't get infracted for calling someone a stupid bunny fucker.

I'm an idiot.
I can do that, too.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware   Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:52 pm

Aximand wrote:
Branch wrote:
Aximand wrote:

I'm an idiot.
I can do that, too.

Bro, don't abuse.
Back to top Go down
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware   Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:53 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Branch wrote:

I'm an idiot.
I can do that, too.

Bro, don't abuse.
I won't, it was just my first time doing that and I had a moment of weakness. Actually I'll probably forget I can do that by the time I finish making dinner, its just not that amusing.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware   Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:46 pm

I'm not worried about it... Yes I liked the OT. But, BW wouldn't do this without a reason. I have a feeling there's a big release coming shortly. Something that is going to take everyones attention away from the forums. Open beta?
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware   Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:04 pm

Scott wrote:
I'm not worried about it... Yes I liked the OT. But, BW wouldn't do this without a reason. I have a feeling there's a big release coming shortly. Something that is going to take everyones attention away from the forums. Open beta?
I bet they'll want to give either an Open Beta date or an official release date at E3, one or the other, and stress testing now would definitely point towards a release date.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware   Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:06 pm

Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:
I bet they'll want to give either an Open Beta date or an official release date at E3, one or the other, and stress testing now would definitely point towards a release date.

I hope so... because it BW doesn't actually have a reason for shutting the OT down... shit will hit the fan. And "Oh we don't have the moderation to keep on it." is BS.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Aximand
Skilled Troller
Aximand

PostSubject: Re: Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware   Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:07 pm

Scott wrote:
Aximand wrote:
Scott wrote:

I hope so... because it BW doesn't actually have a reason for shutting the OT down... shit will hit the fan. And "Oh we don't have the moderation to keep on it." is BS.
If they ran out of funds to keep the OT active, then the project would have been canceled. Flat out.
Back to top Go down
Soulgazer
GD Member
Soulgazer

PostSubject: Re: Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware   Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 12:29 am

The destruction of the OT was a punch to the face of the community.

Friday, we will get one to the gut with the ending of visitor messages.

Isn't Bioware just lovely this week?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware   Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 7:09 am

I signed the petitionzorz a couple days ago, if I recall. It felt good. I was making a stand, man! It's us against the evil corporation, man! And stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Astraeos
Needs To Go Outside
Astraeos

PostSubject: Re: Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware   Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:52 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
I signed the petitionzorz a couple days ago, if I recall. It felt good. I was making a stand, man! It's us against the evil corporation, man! And stuff like that.

I like to make my stand against the man with dirty humor.
Back to top Go down
PJsnaks
OT Crime Lord
PJsnaks

PostSubject: Re: Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware   Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:58 pm

I mean....this is far more effort than I'm willing to put in. Can't we just troll them? Tell you what, fill one out for me and sign my name. It's cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware   Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware Empty

Back to top Go down

Sign The Save The OT Petition and Take Action against Bioware
Page 1 of 1