OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
I'm Bioware Binky EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
I'm Bioware Binky EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

I'm Bioware Binky

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

I'm Bioware Binky Empty
PostSubject: I'm Bioware Binky   I'm Bioware Binky EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 2:08 pm

Hey guys EDI

Here's something you might enjoy. A purely fan-made parody video, totally not filmed in a professional context. I made this for fun, wanting to imitate all the signature moves, camera shots, etc, from Bioware games. And I'm wearing my N7 hoodie Tali-Zorah

It was fun to do something just as a fan. Mordin Solus I hope you guys enjoy this. Liara T-Soni

By the way, we had no lighting equipment and a one man crew for camera and sound lol The crazy ideas I sometimes get hehehe OMG!
Back to top Go down
http://www.binkyproductions.com
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

I'm Bioware Binky Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bioware Binky   I'm Bioware Binky EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 4:20 pm

This one was pretty funny and accurate. I was waiting for your head to glitch by turning all the way around without your body.
Back to top Go down
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

I'm Bioware Binky Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bioware Binky   I'm Bioware Binky EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:37 pm

That was actually fun.

Might as well make this a segment or spin-off series, I would be interested to see a video like this but instead of Bioware, you put Bethseda
Back to top Go down
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

I'm Bioware Binky Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bioware Binky   I'm Bioware Binky EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:44 am

Bwanch wrote:
This one was pretty funny and accurate. I was waiting for your head to glitch by turning all the way around without your body.

I actually had thought of that one but I am lacking in special effects skills to do it so.... lol
Back to top Go down
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

I'm Bioware Binky Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bioware Binky   I'm Bioware Binky EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:46 am

MT wrote:
That was actually fun.

Might as well make this a segment or spin-off series, I would be interested to see a video like this but instead of Bioware, you put Bethseda

I could do one where I'm wearing a green outfit, green long pointed hat, brown boots, have a sword and a shield with triangles on it and slash around go ''ahha aaah akiaaaa" lol

If I could do effects, I,d walk around on the street and jump squarely hitting bricks for coins.
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

I'm Bioware Binky Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bioware Binky   I'm Bioware Binky EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:14 am

DarthShadie wrote:
If I could do effects, I,d walk around on the street and jump squarely hitting bricks for coins.

Ok, I read this totally in the wrong way.

So now where's Scott with the bleach?

uh huh
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

I'm Bioware Binky Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bioware Binky   I'm Bioware Binky EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:49 am

That was great... you could have put some renegade/paragon option in there. :P
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Matured Yoshikage Kira
OT Crime Lord
Matured Yoshikage Kira

I'm Bioware Binky Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bioware Binky   I'm Bioware Binky EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:50 pm

DarthShadie wrote:
MT wrote:
That was actually fun.

I could do one where I'm wearing a green outfit, green long pointed hat, brown boots, have a sword and a shield with triangles on it and slash around go ''ahha aaah akiaaaa" lol

You could do that while breaking every jar you see or dress as 4 Nintendo Characters and fight around the street.
Back to top Go down
DarthShadie
OT Master
DarthShadie

I'm Bioware Binky Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bioware Binky   I'm Bioware Binky EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 1:45 pm

Daroska wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:

uh huh

I don't understand. What other way did you understand it as? (scratches head)
uh huh
Back to top Go down
Daroska
God of Cookies
God of Cookies
Daroska

I'm Bioware Binky Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bioware Binky   I'm Bioware Binky EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:18 pm

DarthShadie wrote:
Daroska wrote:
DarthShadie wrote:

uh huh

I don't understand. What other way did you understand it as? (scratches head)
uh huh

I'm not sure whether to be blunt and run from the wrath of Scott.
Or lie and potentially be picked out by one of our local vultures.

I'll come to back to you with the TheMortonator's advice, as he's my conscience!

Smartass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Bioware Binky Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Bioware Binky   I'm Bioware Binky Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Bioware Binky
Page 1 of 1