OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?

Go down 
+14
Branch
Callin
Boba
CollaWars
Meatlocker
The Mortonator
MrEvilDude
Grimeth
Ban-Anad
Ulyaoth
Burkman
Causa
Scott
Jet
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

???
Nerd
Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Goth
Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hipster
 0% [ 0 ]
"Never sees the sunlight" person
Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Rage Gamer
 0% [ 0 ]
Rocker
 0% [ 0 ]
Skater
 0% [ 0 ]
Posh Person
Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Redneck
 20% [ 1 ]
Misfit (lulz)
 20% [ 1 ]
Jock
 0% [ 0 ]
Weirdo
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Reverend Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
Burkman doesn't put sticks up his ass to wiggle 'em. He puts 'em up there and breaks 'em off.

PLease don't try to add to my jokes again... It doesn't make them funnier... Just makes me regret ever trusting in humanity...

Plus anything you add makes you privy to the ensuing fight between me and Bats... And you may wanna stand back for this one... Like on Mars or something...

Fight? There is no fight. Only Wiggle Sticks.

You're gonna wait till I've fallen into a sense of false security and do something... bad... Won't you?

But I am glad you're not taking this your usual way...

And Uly... I'm trying to make up a witty remark, but the only thing I get when I look at you and your posts is the unrelenting desire to lave this planet... For good this time...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:25 pm

where is T-Shirt, Jeans, Baseball Cap, and Boots guy at...

I guess i could go Redneck..i mean i do wear a John Deere hat. its cus i used to drive a John Deere tractor.

so yea... there ya go. pic of me to judge cus i dont give a shit. i was makin a face at mu daughter at the time.. hence the sideways cap. its usually normal.

Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 21879_1180370760405_1562267048_30392304_1547042_n
Back to top Go down
Jet
Bell Sucker
Bell Sucker
Jet

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:26 pm

The Joker wrote:
Reverend Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:

PLease don't try to add to my jokes again... It doesn't make them funnier... Just makes me regret ever trusting in humanity...

Plus anything you add makes you privy to the ensuing fight between me and Bats... And you may wanna stand back for this one... Like on Mars or something...

You're gonna wait till I've fallen into a sense of false security and do something... bad... Won't you?

But I am glad you're not taking this your usual way...

And Uly... I'm trying to make up a witty remark, but the only thing I get when I look at you and your posts is the unrelenting desire to lave this planet... For good this time...

So you are emo? yeah
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:27 pm

Reverend Burkman wrote:
Boba is a sharp dressed handsome devil.

lolwannafuk
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:27 pm

The Joker wrote:
Reverend Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Maybe I'm taking a new approach to things, now. We'll see where this cool mood leads me.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

Bobabounty wrote:
Reverend Burkman wrote:

lolwannafuk

lolletzciebur
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:28 pm

Reverend Burkman wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Reverend Burkman wrote:

lolwannafuk

lolletzciebur

lolunzipspants
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:30 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Reverend Burkman wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

lolwannafuk

lolletzciebur

lolunzipspants

*tosses you Whiskey*
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Reverend Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Reverend Burkman wrote:

Maybe I'm taking a new approach to things, now. We'll see where this cool mood leads me.

You aren't going to go from behind now?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Reverend Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Reverend Burkman wrote:

Why am I finding it hard to trust you?
yeah

Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:32 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Reverend Burkman wrote:
The Joker wrote:

I ALWAYS go in from behind. No matter the mood.

Ban, you just have to take my word for it. We'll see where this goes.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

Location : Space, the final frontier right before what's beyond that.

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:33 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Mort = Everyone

"You are a rumor, recognizable only as déjà vu and dismissed just as quickly. You don't exist. You were never even born. Anonymity is your name, silence your native tongue. You're no longer part of the System. You're above the System. Over it. Beyond it. We're 'them'. We're 'they'. We are the Men in Black."
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 pm

Reverend Burkman wrote:
CollaWars wrote:
Reverend Burkman wrote:

I ALWAYS go in from behind. No matter the mood.

Ban, you just have to take my word for it. We'll see where this goes.

Well... I'm glad that you've finally decided to at least try and manage your moods.

I'm here if you ever need me!
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 pm

Reverend Burkman wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Reverend Burkman wrote:

lolletzciebur

lolunzipspants

*tosses you Whiskey*

lollletsgetwasted
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:39 pm

Bobabounty wrote:
Reverend Burkman wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

lolunzipspants

*tosses you Whiskey*

lollletsgetwasted

lolletsdestroytheneigborhood
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Reverend Burkman wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:
Reverend Burkman wrote:

*tosses you Whiskey*

lollletsgetwasted

Can I come? I'll bring some Joker Gas and clown bombs...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:46 pm

The Joker wrote:
Reverend Burkman wrote:
Bobabounty wrote:

lollletsgetwasted

Can I come? I'll bring some Joker Gas and clown bombs...

You better bring things a lot more destructive to keep up with what I god. I know you have more than just those.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:01 pm

I hate you people sometimes...
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:17 pm

I actually fit in a lot of these
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Callin wrote:
where is T-Shirt, Jeans, Baseball Cap, and Boots guy at...

I guess i could go Redneck..i mean i do wear a John Deere hat. its cus i used to drive a John Deere tractor.

so yea... there ya go. pic of me to judge cus i dont give a shit. i was makin a face at mu daughter at the time.. hence the sideways cap. its usually normal.

Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 21879_1180370760405_1562267048_30392304_1547042_n

Is that both a confederate and a texas flag in the background?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:58 pm

The Mortonator wrote:
Scott wrote:
uh... I look like a dooooood.

I heard that dooooood looks like a lady.

My look is more cool biker than anything.

I would come back... but I love Aerosmith. <3
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:00 pm

TBF I'm more of a fence rider... but the evil doer... most definitely.
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:05 pm

Scott wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:
Scott wrote:

Considering that this is ME who is saying that you have so many great comebacks too... I can look androgynous as hell when I want to.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:09 pm

The Mortonator wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:
Scott wrote:

Considering that this is ME who is saying that you have so many great comebacks too... I can look androgynous as hell when I want to.

>.>

Yes... I Googled it. DON'T JUDGE ME!
Back to top Go down
The Mortonator
Golden Kanohi
Golden Kanohi
The Mortonator

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:14 pm

Scott wrote:
The Mortonator wrote:
Scott wrote:

>.>

Yes... I Googled it. DON'T JUDGE ME!

Well, at least your vocabulary is expanding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?   Which Cliche Look Do You Rock? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Cliche Look Do You Rock?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next