OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)

Go down 
+19
SoupWithSauce
Meatlocker
Jet
Burkman
Yeet
Branch
Boba
CollaWars
The Mortonator
Grimeth
Daroska
Hypah
Spankster
Mistress Morrigan
Scott
Ulyaoth
Ban-Anad
Callin
Causa
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:15 am

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Duuuuuude.... Fuck... Farmer John has a barnfull of zombies...

That's not all... >.>

Anyone else think Shane's going for the Shepard look?

Say whaaa?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:17 am

The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Duuuuuude.... Fuck... Farmer John has a barnfull of zombies...

That's not all... >.>

Say whaaa?

TBH... when I think of Default Shep... I think of Mathew Fox from Lost.
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:26 am

Scott wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Scott wrote:

That's not all... >.>

Say whaaa?

TBH... when I think of Default Shep... I think of Mathew Fox from Lost.

lol...
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:13 am

Ok ok, uuuh...

Paris, France
London, England
Berlin, Germany
Madrid, Spain
Scotland City, Scotland
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:29 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Ok ok, uuuh...

Paris, France
London, England
Berlin, Germany
Madrid, Spain
Scotland City, Scotland

1. Only one of those can come close as counting as an eastern country (that being Germany)...
2. Scotland's capital is Edinburgh...

But you tried, I'll give you that...

Second round:

How many countries are part of the European Union? Bonus points: Name them. Double bonus: Name them in order of joining... Triple bonus: Which is the only country to have opted out of the Union?
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:40 am

The Joker wrote:
How many countries are part of the European Union? Bonus points: Name them. Double bonus: Name them in order of joining... Triple bonus: Which is the only country to have opted out of the Union?

Like I'm supposed to know that... uuh... 10?

England, Ireland, Scotland, France, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Poland, Czechslovakia

uum... in the order I listed!

Spain opted out of the union! It was not hispanic enough.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:01 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
The Joker wrote:

England, Ireland, Scotland, France, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Poland, Czechslovakia

They are currently 27. Alphabetically:

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.

Initial members were West Germany, Italy, France, Belgium, Luxembourg & the Netherlands. The UK joined shortly after (to the great dis-contempt of France, they still don't see eye-to eye and France generally has a superiority complex when it comes to the EU).

The only state to have ever opted out of the Union is Greenland. It was initially part of it as an autonomous province of Denmark but withdrew in '85... There were talks of the UK jumping ship during Thatcher times and some conservative idiots are playing with the idea now...

There are currently five candidate countries: Macedonia, Serbia, Montenegro, Iceland and Turkey. The last being a real tricky part as it's territory is not completely encompassed within the European continent...

We might soon be seeing Bosnia and Herzegovina (one country) and even Kosovo join that list, though Kosovo, being a city-state and not officially recognized as anything in particular by the EU can have a hard time...

There's also something called the EFTA- European Free Trade Association, also called the EEA- European Economic Area, which is basically Switzerland, Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein, which are not (yet) part of the EU but share in some aspects with it- use of euro and other economical benefits...

And all this without the use of google...
Back to top Go down
Grimeth
Sad Panda
Grimeth

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:16 am

The Joker wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:
The Joker wrote:

*snip*

A European is going to have more knowledge on Europe than someone who lives on a completely different continent....
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:46 am

DinosaurGrimeth wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

*snip*

A European is going to have more knowledge on Europe than someone who lives on a completely different continent....

Ok, ask me anything!
yeah
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:20 am

So they found this old lady dead in the little garden/park in the old folks home next to my flat this morning...
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:32 am

The people who make people Euros won't dare to attempt to put their greasy fingers in our country.
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:48 am

The Joker wrote:
So they found this old lady dead in the little garden/park in the old folks home next to my flat this morning...

striking close to home arnt ya?
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:12 am

Callin wrote:
The Joker wrote:

What? Dude... Not cool. Not. Cool...
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:23 am

The Joker wrote:
Callin wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Seems somebody cant take a joke.... hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:38 am

Callin wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Callin wrote:

Yeah... Uuugh... I don't know about you, but dead grannies in the old folks home next door is pretty much where I draw the line when it comes to humor...
you
Back to top Go down
Callin
I have a title
Callin

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:22 am

The Joker wrote:
Callin wrote:
The Joker wrote:

Yeah... Uuugh... I don't know about you, but dead grannies in the old folks home next door is pretty much where I draw the line when it comes to humor...
you

eh i guess we all got lines we wont cross. forgive my debase crass morose sense of humor.

the actual fact of a dead woman is not funny. but the comment was.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:35 am

Callin wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Callin wrote:

you

eh i guess we all got lines we wont cross. forgive my debase crass morose sense of humor.

the actual fact of a dead woman is not funny. but the comment was.

Time and place man... Time and place...
Guess what got to me... The... freaky thing about it is... I heard her... Tonight... She was yelling for help... Probably locked herself out, poor thing... Or some idiot nurse forgot to check the garden... Don't fucking matter none...
Fuck... Dammit...
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:22 am

Ulyaoth wrote:
Ok ok, uuuh...

Paris, France
London, England
Berlin, Germany
Madrid, Spain
Scotland City, Scotland

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh man
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:26 am

The Joker wrote:
Callin wrote:
The Joker wrote:
Callin wrote:

you

Smartass
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 10:57 am

Oh, the irony.
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:33 pm

Burkman wrote:
Oh, the irony.

What?
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:34 pm

The Joker wrote:
Burkman wrote:
Oh, the irony.

What?

Oh nothing... Just thinking out loud.
Back to top Go down
Ulyaoth
Lonely Bastard
Ulyaoth

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:33 pm

I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite store on the Citadel.

He says that at like every fucking place. To get discounts! What a dick!
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:03 pm

Ulyaoth wrote:

He saved the damn place... I think he earned a discount at every store.
Back to top Go down
Boba
Talz
Boba

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:42 pm

Scott wrote:
Ulyaoth wrote:

He saved the damn place... I think he earned a discount at every store.

Rage

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)   1988th One to Post  Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

1988th One to Post Wins: The Killing Joke! (998th person to post in second thread)
Page 24 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 41  Next