OT Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a hero

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inChat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
The inactivity of this forum.
Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:06 pm by Burkman
It's depressing to see how inactive it has been recently. I mean, everybody is pretty much primarily posting in the never ending thread now and there's not enough people here to make this place really booming. We need to find some way to bring more people here before this place just fades into nothingness...

I know for a fact that a lot of boards out there are thriving because of how many people are there. We just need to get back into the game and pull people here. However, where we obtain these people might matter, because we don't to end up pulling in douches like those at Selkath.

I understand that people are busy these days, but it doesn't seem like they're rarely at their computer anymore. I know most of you are still dicking around with your computer. I don't know how we …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 7
Happy New Year!
Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:56 pm by Scott
Happy New Year OT! We may be dying... BUT WE'RE STILL HERE! We had an... interesting year last year. Vice Admin Burkman is taking a long earned vacation and Uly is stepping into his position. Well... I'd have more to say but I've got other things to do atm... and oh yeah... to quote Callin... "GET A MIC YA BUM!"

~Scott

Comments: 5

Mass Effect 3!

Go down 
+12
Meatlocker
Callin
Grimeth
CollaWars
Branch
Yeet
Causa
Boba
Daroska
Scott
Ban-Anad
Burkman
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Scott
Warlord
Scott

Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:04 pm

Meat... you're on xbx? You haz xbx live? Yes?
Back to top Go down
https://swtorot.forumotion.com
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:26 am

Thad Castle wrote:

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:17 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Thad Castle wrote:

Yes.

Y U NO ADD US!?
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Thad Castle wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Thad Castle wrote:

Yes.

Y U NO ADD US!?

What is your Username? Mine is Deadjo3.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Thad Castle wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Thad Castle wrote:

Yes.

Y U NO ADD US!?

Me is: coan0605
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Thad Castle wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Thad Castle wrote:

Y U NO ADD US!?

Okay I'll add as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:59 pm

Meatlocker wrote:
Thad Castle wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:

Add LubeCube too....
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:59 pm

CollaWars wrote:
Meatlocker wrote:
Thad Castle wrote:

Add LubeCube too....

Kay.
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 9:18 pm

LinenEcaf Das is mine.
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:40 am

Game announced for Wii U.

Here are my words:
Make it different than most Wii U and at least make a better framerate than PS3 version
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:42 am

Good Cole wrote:

Here are my words:
Make it different than most Wii U and at least make a better framerate than PS3 version

Not gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:45 am

Burkman wrote:
Good Cole wrote:

Here are my words:

Not gonna happen.

I know, I can only dream Dude...

I just hope that at least they don´t make like Batman: Armored Version, that thing just ruined all the challange in the game
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:19 am

lolwii lolololol
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:01 pm

Scott wrote:
lolwii lolololol

Meh look on the bright side, maybe all those day 1 dlc might be available on this Version (they did it with Mass Effect 2 on the PS3)
Back to top Go down
Meatlocker
Detective
Meatlocker

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:13 pm

Just beat the game. I can see why people are a little miffed at the ending.
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:35 pm

Haven´t completed Mass Effect 3 but out of curiosity, I decided to watch the ME3 ending just to see what´s bugging the crap out of the fans...Honestly, there is nothing wrong;

Ending looks the same? Well, they wanted to show an artistic ending and make sure to the fans that it was the end and the whole grandfather and grandson touch at the end saying about shepard was a nice thing to show that Shepard´s sacrifice was noble and that effected people;

No choice scenario? That happens in real life, sometimes there are things that you have no choice and must do what you have to do.

Joker´s death was an excuse to keep majority of the fleet alive but I understand that it was out of context

The only things that bugged me was how Shepard accepted all of the child´s points that synthetics and organics will never be togheter and how War Assets influence on nothing
Back to top Go down
Burkman
Perfect Stranger
Burkman

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:37 pm

There's no point in complaining about the ending now. They said they weren't going to change it. The proof is the added cutscenes in the up-coming DLC.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:41 pm

Good Cole wrote:
Haven´t completed Mass Effect 3 but out of curiosity, I decided to watch the ME3 ending just to see what´s bugging the crap out of the fans...Honestly, there is nothing wrong;

Ending looks the same? Well, they wanted to show an artistic ending and make sure to the fans that it was the end and the whole grandfather and grandson touch at the end saying about shepard was a nice thing to show that Shepard´s sacrifice was noble and that effected people;

No choice scenario? That happens in real life, sometimes there are things that you have no choice and must do what you have to do.

Joker´s death was an excuse to keep majority of the fleet alive but I understand that it was out of context

The only things that bugged me was how Shepard accepted all of the child´s points that synthetics and organics will never be togheter and how War Assets influence on nothing

War assets determine what lives and dies at the end... and the end DID suck... whether you agree or not. BioWare is going down a slippery slope here... first DA2... then TOR... then ME3 (the ending).
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:43 pm

Scott wrote:
Good Cole wrote:

War assets determine what lives and dies at the end... and the end DID suck... whether you agree or not. BioWare is going down a slippery slope here... first DA2... then TOR... then ME3 (the ending).

Does that mean Command and Conquer: Generals 2 is the next victim?
Back to top Go down
Branch
The Fabulous
Branch

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Good Cole wrote:
Scott wrote:
Good Cole wrote:

you
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:45 pm

Branch wrote:
Good Cole wrote:
Scott wrote:

you

What? BioWare is developing that game
Back to top Go down
CollaWars
Arcane Warrior
Arcane Warrior
CollaWars

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:30 pm

Yep. Bioware's soul has been corrupted.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Warlord
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:09 pm

CollaWars wrote:

Understatement...
Back to top Go down
Hypah
OT'er
Hypah

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:52 pm

CollaWars wrote:

Sad but true.

Maybe it was the whole EA buyout thing that affected them
Back to top Go down
Ban-Anad
BananaGod
Ban-Anad

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 6:03 pm

Hypah wrote:
CollaWars wrote:

Sad but true.

Maybe it was the whole EA buyout thing that affected them

Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOKGI7drEYzhyOpZc07wwV4_-WIQylgw1q6eRJaNYT42cldMzu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 3!   Mass Effect 3! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3!
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next